Entering a wrong or misspelled name when making reservations on JetBlue is common. If you are also going through the same situation, look at the JetBlue name change on ticket. The process of correcting your name on JetBlue is very simple. You should look through the whole guide to know the complete process.
JetBlue change name on the ticket can be done easily by visiting the official website or contacting a travel agent at the airline. Passengers can make changes to their name only up to a few characters as per the JetBlue name change policy. You can only change the full name on the Jetblue ailines tickets due to legal reasons such as marriage or divorce.
To get an immediate answer to whether can you change the name on the JetBlue ticket?, you should dial the Customer Service Number to talk to a live representative at any time.
JetBlue Name Change Policy on Tickets
Mistakes could happen when booking a flight or making reservations on JetBlue. There is nothing to worry about. You should check out the JetBlue Name Change on tickets policy if you have also misspelled the name when making a reservation.
Look at the following info before changing the passenger’s name on the ticket.
- You can change your name only on the original tickets purchased via valid sources.
- JetBlue Airlines only reissues one ticket, so you must be attentive when correcting the name on the flight ticket.
- It is a must to submit the NAMCART number when making corrections to JetBlue tickets.
- The airline only permits you to change a few characters on the ticket. To confirm the limit of the characters, you may contact the airline.
- JetBlue’s name correction fee depends on the number of characters you are correcting.
- As per the JetBlue name correction policy, you can change the nicknames, and family member names, and combine first or last names on the tickets.
- It is allowed to make changes to your JetBlue tickets due to legal reasons such as marriage and divorce. The airline will ask to submit the necessary documents in such a case.
If you are still searching for additional info on the JetBlue name correction policy, get a human by visiting the official website or dialing the Customer Service Number.
Does JetBlue Charge Fees for Change Names on Ticket?
You can change name on flight ticket JetBlue once per ticket without paying fees. However, it would be best if you were attentive when correcting the name, as the airline charges a fee for changing it more than once. And if we talk about JetBlue name change fees, it is a must to pay a fee for making corrections to misspelled names.
The name change fee relies on different factors such as the arrival destination, type of seats, etc. Let’s check out the following point for better insight on the JetBlue Airlines Name Change Fee.
- The JetBlue name change fee on a ticket usually depends on the time of the request if you are changing your name due to legal reasons.
- The airline will charge $100 as the name correction fees if you have bought Blue Basic seats. And, you have to pay $200 if you fly on flights other than Mexico, Central America, and the US.
- Passengers must pay $50 as an additional fee when they make corrections offline.
- JetBlue’s name correction fee can go up to $150 for the flight ticket, which ranges between $150 and $199.
It would help if you connected with a JetBlue Airlines Customer Service travel agent or visited the official website to get further information on name change fees.
How Do I Change a Name on a JetBlue Ticket?
Have you also misspelled your name while booking a flight on JetBlue Airlines? If true, you don’t need to worry as there can be various methods to correct names on the JetBlue tickets.
If you are also finding the answer to how to change the name on a JetBlue ticket, apply the following methods respectively. One of the following methods will help you make corrections to the JetBlue Booking.
Changing Passenger Informations Through the Official Website of JetBlue Airlines
- The first step is to visit the official website of JetBlue.
- After that, choose My Section from the Homepage.
- Next, you must enter all the required information like the booking reference code and the traveler’s last name.
- Now, select the Find Flight option for retrieving your booking info.
- Go to the name change option to make corrections to the flight ticket.
- Here, you can make the mandatory changes and attach the legal documents.
- At last, click Continue and wait for the confirmation mail regarding the new e-ticket.
Points to Consider while Change Name on Jetblue Tickets Online
Here are a few conditions that you must consider when changing the name online.
- The airline allows you to change only a few characters via the online method.
- You cannot change the flight date, itinerary codes, or the cabin class on the tickets as per the JetBlue Airlines Name Change policy.
- Passengers cannot change the date of birth via the online method. To do so, you should connect with a live person at the airline.
- If you want to change the full name, it is a must to cancel the entire reservation. And then, you can rebook a flight with JetBlue Airlines.
Now, you can move on to the next method to change the name on the JetBlue ticket.
Connect with a Travel Agent at the Airlines
- To start, you need to find the contact number of the airline to get a human.
- Once you get the official number, dial it to connect with a JetBlue representative.
- Choose the right key to talk to a representative and ask them to change your name on the ticket.
- Go through all the instructions to complete the name-changing process.
- Finally, pay the fees along with the additional charges to take the assistance of a live person.
Through JetBlue Mobile APP
- If you are using JetBlue mobile application, you must log into your account first.
- Next, choose the Manage Booking option and type in the booking code and passenger’s last name.
- Choose the name change option and enter the required information.
- Save the corrections and ask for the boarding pass from the airline.
- Lastly, you must print your boarding pass to check in hassle-free at the airport.
Change JetBlue Name on Social Media
You can also raise a request to change your name on social media. It is also one of the appropriate methods to correct the name on JetBlue tickets. For this, you must visit the Airlines’ official website and choose the Contact Us page.
Next, select a platform to connect with a live representative at the airline. Here, you have to post your issue with tagging JetBlue Airlines. Once your request is accepted, one of their agents will contact you.
Via JetBlue Live Chat
- Initially, visit the official website of JetBlue to do a live chat with an executive.
- Now, select the Contact Us option, and multiple options will display on your screen to connect with JetBlue travel agents.
- Ensure you have signed in to the account to continue with the live chat option.
- Choose the chat option and type in your issue related to the misspelled name on the JetBlue ticket.
- In the end, post your issue and wait to get their response.
This way, you can change name on flight ticket JetBlue. If you are interested in getting further information related to the same, talk to a live person via dialing the JetBlue Customer Service Number.
See Also : Jetblue Change Flight
How to Change Name on JetBlue TrueBlue?
If you are looking for the JetBlue True Blue Name Change process, it is suggested to visit the airline’s official website. Or, you should get the assistance of an executive by calling one of the live representatives. Once the call connects, you can ask to change the name on your JetBlue TrueBlue account.
Looking For Assistance?
Expectantly, the given post has proved fruitful for you for changing the name on the JetBlue tickets. Remember to enter the same name on the flight ticket as on your identity card. If the airline finds a mismatch in your name, the whole reservation will be canceled by
JetBlue Airlines. Hence, entering the correct name when booking a flight with JetBlue Airlines is mandatory.
If you have further queries on JetBlue change name on ticket, you should contact a travel agent at the airline or visit their official website at any time.
Yes! You can make corrections to your JetBlue tickets up to a few characters. To know the exact limit of characters, you can contact a travel agent at the airline.
There are various ways to correct the JetBlue flight ticket names. You can make corrections via the official website, live chat, social media, etc.
No! You cannot change the whole name on the JetBlue tickets. To do so, you first must cancel the entire reservation. Then, rebook a flight with the new passenger’s name on the same airline.