Aeromexico Reservations Number: +1-888-526-9336 & Get Unpublished Fares
Aeromexico Reservations: When planning a trip to a destination in Mexico, Europe, Asia or the Caribbean, you might be wondering about the cost of the flight ticket to reach the place. This is the first question that might strike your mind when you are planning your next vacation to any of these exotic places. But, travel enthusiasts will be glad to know that visiting these destinations is no more an expensive affair. The credit goes to Aeromexico, an international airline in Mexico City for offering low-cost air tickets to any destination within Mexico and also in Europe, Asia, the Caribbean, North, South and Central America. Simple and trouble-free process of making Aeromexico Reservations has been one of the major factors behind the growing strength of travel enthusiasts from all over the world. Aeromexico can make you fly safely, smoothly, comfortably and most importantly affordably. Besides, this major Mexican airline facilitate their esteemed global clients by offering them best deal on flight booking to any destination of their choice.
How to make Aeromexico reservations online?
Confirming your Aeromexico reservations is not an intricate task as the airline facilitates you with the easy and quick booking options. Passengers can visit the airline’s official site to get their booking done within the shortest span of time. Check out the below-mentioned steps to purchase flight tickets at much ease.
- Browse the official site of Aeromexico and on the left-hand side, you will locate a search engine. Click on the “Flights” tab to proceed further.
- Now, set the type of trip you are going to take.
- Add the number of passengers going on a trip together.
- In the “origin” field, enter your source destination.
- In the “destination” field, fill your final location.
- After this make sure to enter the right dates of your journey. Add the return date also, if you are taking a round-trip.
- Once you are done with filling all the mandatory fields, apply a click on the “search flights” tab.
- Now the list of available flights will be opened on your screen. Pick the flight that is suitable as per your budget and fly without being harsh on your pocket.
- Now move further to pay for your booking and confirm your Aeromexico reservations.
With these quick and easy steps, you can book flight tickets without any hassle.
About Aeromexico Reservations
Aeromexico is Mexico’s oldest airline that has been developed by Delta. Delta has been having 49% of Aeromexico’s shares and has owned shares in all of the Mexico airlines. Aeromexico Reservations are very good and affordable. Having headquarters in Mexico City, Aeromexico Reservations have flights running to 55 different destinations of the world. Apart from Mexico, these flights go to South America, Central America, North America, Asia, and Europe. They have their reservations and policies.
Aeromexico Check-in Policy
Various options are available for people flying by Aeromexico flights. There are three ways of check-in with Aeromexico:
- Web Check-in
- Mobile Check-in
- Kiosk Check-In
Deadlines in case of Aeromexico Reservations
Deadlines are required to be considered at the airport as per the requirements that airport authorities put on you. Aeromexico Airline tickets are available at the ticket counters of the airport, or you can print tickets digitally.
- In case of domestic flights, in case of carrying on, if passengers have boarding passes, then they must check-in within 30 minutes at the Boarding gate. If without any boarding pass, Aeromexico Reservations in case of carrying on will be before 90 minutes at the check-in counter.
- In case of passengers having checked-in baggage, if they have their boarding pass, then they have to check-in before 90 minutes at the check-in counter. But if they are without any boarding pass, then they have to be before 120 minutes at the check-in counter.
- In the case of international flights, they are a bit different. If passengers have a boarding pass and only carry in luggage, they have to be at the counter before 40 minutes at the boarding gate. With check-in baggage, passengers have to be before 90 minutes at the check-in gate. In case passengers do not have a boarding pass, they have to reach the airport within 180 minutes and be there at the check-in counter.
In the case of the Web check-in policy
When passengers are doing a web check-in policy, they can print their boarding passes at the airport within 48 hours before departure in case of domestic flights. Also, in the case of international flights, Aeromexico airline tickets can be done within 24 hours before departure. Closing of web checks takes place 2 hours before departure. Certain conditions need to be fulfilled for web check-in:
- Electronic tickets are must, and reservations can have only up to 6 passengers.
- No special arrangements must be there with the Aeromexico Airline tickets like pets, infants, wheelchair, etc.
- All the passengers must come to the boarding gate along with their documents within 45 minutes before departure.
In the case of mobile check-in
While in case of mobile check-in, the passengers should reach at least 48 hours before departure for domestic, and in case of international flights, they should be there at least 24 hours before departure.
You can avail Kiosk check-in between 1 day and 2 hours before departure. This service offers boarding passes to all domestic and international flight travelers.
Aeromexico Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policy comes with additional charges in the case of Aeromexico Reservations. There are certain conditions under which you can make a cancellation policy, and charges would depend accordingly:
- If you make any kind of Aeromexico Reservations, if you want to cancel a flight ticket within 24 hours of booking the ticket, then you do not have to pay any kind of cancellation fee.
- Aeromexico Airlines provides free 24-hour flight cancellation without any charges if the cancellation is made within seven days before the day of departure.
- But if you cross the line of 24 hours and within seven days of cancellation, then fees will be chargeable. For a refund, passengers will have to fill up the online refund form to avail the same.
Aeromexico Flight change policy
Sometimes people need to change their flights last minute because of some urgency. Aeromexico Airline tickets can be rescheduled, and they also have flight change policy; the helpline number is their 24×7 for people’s queries. To change flights, you have to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Aeromexico Account.
- Browsing your account after filling in your credentials.
- You will find the Aeromexico Manage Booking option. Click on the same.
- Fill in the name of traveler and confirmation number
- Select Flight change option
- Selection of flight you want to change
- Check all the available flights and choose the one matching your timings.
- Selection of package and pay the fare, which is the difference between the new and old flight.
- Reviewing is important before submitting the details
- The new flight details will be sent to your registered Email ID.
Aeromexico Baggage Allowance
Each passenger in Aeromexico Reservations is allowed to bring one personal item, and one checked in item into the cabin with them. The weight of these two should not exceed 22 pounds. The standard size for carrying on the bag is 21.5×15.7×10 inches. In case of checked-in baggage, it can be either 23 to 25 kg, and in the case of Club Premier Aeromexico Airline tickets, the weight of the checked-in bag can go up to 32 kg. In case you are taking sports equipment, you have to pay additional charges for the same. Excess baggage fees are required, but passengers can take seven pieces of baggage weighing a maximum of 45 kg.
In flight services
Meals are complimentary for economy class in Aeromexico Reservations. You will also get alcoholic beverages as complimentary on this flight. For economy class, the following services are allowed to passengers:
ü For flights with a duration of 3 hours or less, baked goods, cookies, peanuts, and other snacks are provided along with beverages. For flights having a duration of 6 hours or more, a full course meal is served, and full bar service can be availed after 11 am.
ü If passengers want special meals, they can pre-order, and a hot meal will be served to them. You can pre-order meals within 48 hours of departure. Low calorie, sodium-free, low cholesterol, seafood meal, child’s meal, fruit platter, gluten-free meals, kosher, etc. are provided as food options in special meal menus.
Aeromexico Airlines provide the best to customers. Plan flying with Aeromexico Airlines Reservations for your next holiday.
Why to Give a Call to Aeromexico Customer Service Number?
Just by giving a call to Aeromexico Reservations Number +1-888-526-9336, you can book your flight to your destination. Moreover, you can ask the concerned person about the latest deal or offer and can get one if it suits your needs and requirements. Travel enthusiasts can make the most of their trip by booking flight tickets from the comfort of their home. Also, they can get the best price on air ticket if they can avail the offer or discount that too without visiting the kiosk of the airline or standing in the long queue to know the discount details. Read on to know what other important information passengers of Aeromexico can get by giving a ring at the Aeromexico Reservations Number.
- Getting notified about the flight status is a must. In fact, it is one of the basic keys to travel safely, smoothly and without facing any last-minute hassle. Staff of Aeromexico can update you about the status of your flight before your boarding over the phone.
- You can give a call at the Aeromexico Reservations Number +1-888-526-9336 to know if the flight is going to depart on the scheduled time. This will also help you to stay updated about any delay in flight or flight cancellation due to some technical error or harsh weather conditions.
- Keeping the contact number of Aeromexico handy is beneficial for getting relevant information on baggage and check-in procedure before boarding the flight. It is always suggested to get connected with the concerned person to know the weight and amount of bags they can carry on-board according to the baggage policy of the airline. Know the check-in policy before boarding the flight by giving a call to Aeromexico customer service number +1-888-526-9336.
International Contact Number of Aeromexico Reservations
|Argentina||0800 888 2276|
|Aeromexico Telefono||555133 4000|
|Belice||00 1800 0162143|
|Chile||800 392 674|
|China||86 21 6466 8099|
|Brazil||0800 891 7512|
|Costa Rica||0 800 052 1447|
|Korea||82 2 754 6336|
|Aeromexico Ecuador Reservations Number||1 800 000 227|
|Aeromexico The Savior Reservations Number||800 61 05|
|Spain||900 995 282|
|United States and Canada||1 800 237 6639|
|Colombia||01 800 952 0533|
|Guatemala||1 800 835 0269|
|Honduras||800 2791 9025|
|Ireland||1 800 855 474|
|Japan||0 570 783 057|
|Nicaragua||001 800 2260294|
|Panama||800 052 1373|
|Peru||0 800 767 50|
|Dominican||1 888 7600 141|
|United Kingdom||0 800 9775 533|
|France||0 800 916 754|
|United States and Canada||1800426-9000|