Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Number +1-888-526-9336 – 24*7 Booking Assistance Available Here!
Whether you are planning to surprise your partner with a vacation trip or thinking of a weekend getaway with your friends, make Hawaiian Airlines reservations and put a smile on your loved ones’ faces. With Hawaiian, you can get hands on the amazing deals and discounts without spending much of your time. Further, if you have any queries or questions regarding your booking, airfares, offers, or anything related to travel, feel free to call Hawaiian Airlines reservations number.
When traveling in Hawaiian Airlines flights, you will get authentic Hawaiian hospitality, along with lots of exceptional in-flight amenities. You can enjoy its state-of-the-art entertainment, onboard duty-free shopping, and freshly prepared, regionally-inspired cuisines. The airline majorly flies to destinations in several Asia-Pacific countries and regions. Pick your preferred destination and fly at pocket-friendly fares.
How to Make Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Online?
Regardless of your travel reasons, with Hawaiian Airlines, you can be sure to have a smooth, trouble-free, and, most importantly, affordable flight journey. You can book your flight tickets online by following just a few simple steps. Do you want to know how? See below for details:
- Visit Hawaiian Airlines official website.
- Click on the ‘Flights’ button in the search bar.
- Now, you are required to enter the details of your trip as per your flight type, whether it’s a one-way, round-trip, or multi-city flight. The necessary details include your departing and arriving city or airport, date of travel, and the number of adults and children.
- If you have a promo code, then you need to click on the ‘Advanced Search’ option at the bottom and search for your required itinerary.
- After filling out all the details, click on the ‘Search Flights’ option, and you will be able to browse available flights for your inquired route and book the one suitable as per your budget and requirements.
- Tick the ‘Refundable Fares Only’ option at the corner of the search if you want to book refundable flights.
When you get affordable flights for your next air journey, it becomes easier to enjoy your trip without any further worries. However, you might have been thinking a lot of things about your travel like baggage allowance and fees, unaccompanied minors requirements, etc. and for that, you can contact anytime on Hawaiian Airlines reservations number, and get your queries sorted within a few minutes.
|Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Phone Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Tracking Number||1 (866) 389-6654|
|Hawaiian Airlines Flight Cancellation Number||1 (800) 367-5320|
|Hawaiian Airlines Booking Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Hawaiian Airlines Phone Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service Phone Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Hawaiian Airlines Vacations Number||1-844-762-0089|
|Hawaiian Airlines Group Reservations||1 (800) 367-5320|
|Hawaiian Airlines Flight Booking Using Miles||1-877-HA-MILES (1-877-426-4537)|
|Hawaiian Airlines Change Reservations||1 (800) 367-5320|
|Web Support Center||1-866-586-9419|
|Hawaiian Air Cargo||1-877-HA-CARGO (422-2746)|
|Focus cities||Kailua–Kona, Lihue|
|Subsidiaries||Ohana by Hawaiian|
|Parent company||Hawaiian Holdings Inc.|
|Headquarters||Honolulu, Hawaii, United States|
Check out the Hawaiian Airlines baggage policy
While traveling with Hawaiian Airlines, stay stress-free about the baggage fee as the airline is very generous and doesn’t charge a high amount. Go for Hawaiian Airlines reservations and travel with all your essentials at pocket-friendly fares. Every passenger is permitted to bring one personal and carry-on item for free on-board. An applicable fee will be deducted for the checked luggage, overweight & oversized bags, and certain sports equipment. Let’s know more about this decent baggage policy.
Passengers can carry one personal item and one carry-on bag for free on the plane. You can carry anything as your personal item like a briefcase, laptop bag, tote bag, purse, etc.
- The maximum dimensions of the carry-on bag should not cross 22 x 14 x 9 inches (45 linear inches) or 56 x 36 x 23 cm (115 cms).
- Make sure this bag should fit in the bin situated over your head or underneath your seat.
- Your personal item must be of proper size so that it can stow beneath the seat in your front.
- Keep in mind that duty free items, an umbrella, assistive devices, a diaper bag, and a jacket aren’t considered in carry-on luggage.
Call on the Hawaiian Airlines reservations phone number to learn more about the baggage policy of Hawaiian Airlines.
Checked baggage policy
Hawaiian Airlines permits passengers to travel with two standard checked baggage and they can bring up to ten bags. For additional checked baggage, an appropriate will be paid.
- Your checked bag should not measure more than 157 cm or 62 inches.
- The maximum weight limit allowed on Hawaiian Airlines is 23 kgs or 50 pounds.
The checked baggage fee depends on where the passenger is flying, the type eof fare he/she purchased, status of frequent flyer membership, if he/she is an active US military personnel, and if he/she is a Hawaiian Airlines cardholder. For overweight and oversized bags, additional fees will be charged. You can’t pay for your bag in advance; you can do it at the airport, online, or during check-in. Make Hawaiian Air reservations and save on your baggage amount. Fees for checked baggage are mentioned below.
- 1st checked bag
- Neighbour Island – $25
- North America – $30
- International and First Class – Free
- 2nd checked bag
- Neighbour Island – $35
- North America – $40
- International and First Class – Free
- Each additional bag (3+ bags)
- Neighbour Island – $50
- North America – $100
- International – $150
Bags exceeding the given weight and size limit will be charged with an additional fee based on the ticket type. Bags exceeding 45 kg or 100 pounds and 206 linear cm or 80 linear inches will not be accepted on the flight. Get in touch with the Hawaiian Airlines customer service if there is any issue regarding the baggage allowance of the airline.
How to manage Hawaiian Airlines booking?
Hawaiian Airlines knows that making changes in the existing booking is a common thing and anyone can face a situation where they need to make alterations in the current reservation. That’s why the airline offers the manage booking facility so that passengers can make required changes without any hassle. Navigate to the “Manage Trip” section and modify your purchase. To retrieve your Hawaiian Airlines booking, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the Hawaiian Airlines official site.
- You will see the “Manage Flights” option on the top of its homepage.
- After this, make a click on the “My Trips” option and it will open the “Find My Trip” section.
- Enter the confirmation code or ticket number, followed by the last name of the passenger.
- Click on the “View My Trip” tab and proceed further to cancel, change, view, etc. your itinerary. Please note that you can’t make online changes to the flights that have been cancelled.
- Initiate Hawaiian Airlines change reservation with these easy and quick steps.
You can do the following things under the manage booking section.
- Change in contact information and any personal details
- Cancel your booked flight
- Change your flight
- Watch and share your booking with anyone
- Select your desired seat or change it if required
- Add extra baggage to your booking
- Make a request for any special ground service
- Request for any special dietary meal if required
Search “Hawaiian Airlines book a flight” over the internet and you will be taken to the official site of the airline. Confirm our booking with the airline and fly at the minimal fares possible.
How to book Hawaiian Airlines with miles?
Making a reservation using your collected miles is an easy and convenient way to plan your next trip. In spite of the separate transactions, you will be shown the number of miles needed for your purchase and price. Below are the steps that will tell how you can book a round-trip using both HawaiianMiles and dollars.
- Start with logging in to your HawaiianMiles account.
- After this, you will be redirected to the next page that is Hawaiian dashboard. In this page, you can check the available number of miles and your member benefits. Dial the Hawaiian Airlines customer service phone number if there is any difficulty in completing these steps.
- Click on the “Book Award Travel” below your mileage balance.
- Choose your travel dates and destinations and apply a click on the “Miles/ Dollars” button to switch the fare view.
- After that, click on the “Search flights” tab. Choose your departing flights and total cost will be displayed on your screen, including fees and taxes.
- Orange color represents the lowest fare. You can see the dollars and miles needed for each fare.
- Now, pick your return flight and check out the itinerary page. This page will show the flight details and other options. The grand total of dollar and mileage amount will be presented that are required to book flight tickets.
- Make the right choice and fly affordably to our dream destination.
Opt for Hawaiian Airlines reservations with miles and enjoy unbelievable savings on your travel expenses.
Why Choose Hawaiian Airlines Flights?
Whether you are flying to any of the Hawaiian Islands like Oahu, Maui, Hilo, or any other destinations served by the airline, with Hawaiian Airlines’ excellent hospitality and amenities, you will always have memorable travel experience. Read below to know why you should choose to fly on Hawaiian Airlines flights:
- The airline offers several travel products and services so that you can take advantage of various travel benefits. Some of these products include Hawaiian Airlines Bank of Hawaii World Elite Mastercard, Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard, Preferred Seats facility, etc.
- Do you know you can travel in a group with Hawaiian Airlines? No matter you want to visit for business or leisure, while booking group Hawaiian Airlines reservations, you can get affordable flight options suitable for your trip. To avail of this facility, there should be a minimum of ten or more people who must be traveling together to and from the same destination, and on the same date. To request a group rate, you contact Hawaiian Airlines number, anytime, anywhere.
- The airline allows you to take the benefit of the Corporate Travel Program for your business needs and requirements. Join the program today to enjoy all its benefits.
- You can also purchase Hawaiian Airlines Gift Cards online and sent it to the person of your choice digitally. These cards are available to buy at all Foodland and Sack N Save stores. There are no hidden fees, charges, or expiration, and you can check the balance of these cards quickly online.
Destinations Served by Hawaiian Airlines
The airline flies to six out of eight islands in Hawaii, including Oahu, Hawaii Island, Maui, Molokai, Kauai, and Lanai. Apart from this, it also offers scheduled passenger non-stop flights to Hawaii from North American destinations like Long Beach, Boston, Las Vegas, New York City, Portland, Sacramento, and Seattle. Further, Hawaiian Airlines offer non-stop service to several Asia and Pacific countries like Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa, and Tahiti, South Korea, and Japan. Some of the destinations in these countries include Brisbane, Seoul, Tokyo, and Papeete.
Hawaiian Air Country wise Contact Number
Hours of Operation
|Hawaiian Airlines USA/Canada Phone Number||24 hours, 7 days a week||(10) 6502-6766|
|China||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 5:00PM (CST)||(10) 6502-6766|
|Hong Kong||Mon – Fri Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 1:00PM & 2:00PM – 5:30PM (HKT)||(852) 2728-6329|
|Indonesia||Mon – Fri 8:30AM – 5:30PM (WIB)||(21) 3483-1707|
|Japan||Mon – Fri 9:15AM – 5:30PM (JST)||0570-018-011|
|Korea||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 6:00PM (KST)||(02) 775-5552|
|Malaysia||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 6:00PM (MYT)
Sat 9:00AM – 1:00PM (MYT)
|Philippines||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 6:00PM (PHT)||(02) 8518 5933|
|Singapore||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 6:00PM (SGT)||+65 6223-8377|
|Thailand||Mon – Fri 8:30AM – 5:00PM (ICT)||(02) 163-4315|
|Vietnam||Mon – Fri 8:00AM – 5:00PM (ICT)
Sat 8:00AM – 12:00PM (ICT)
|Ho Chi Minh City: (028) 39 330 828
Hanoi: (024) 39 330 828
|Germany||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 6:00PM (CEST)||+49 0900 5107450*
*14 cents/minute, mobile costs may vary
|United Kingdom||Mon 9:00AM – 6:00PM (GMT)
Tues – Fri 9:00AM – 5:30PM (GMT)
|0207 644 8848|
|American Samoa||Mon – Fri 8:00AM – 4:00PM (SST)||(684) 699-1875|
|Australia||Mon – Fri 8:30AM – 5:30PM (AEDT)||Toll Free: 1-300-661-339|
|New Zealand||Mon – Fri 10:00AM – 7:00PM (NZDT)||(09) 977-2227|
|Tahiti||Mon – Fri 8:00AM – 12:00PM / 1:00PM – 4:00PM (TAHT)||(689) 40-866-000|
Ref by- https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/contact-us/call
Hawaiian Airlines In-Flight Services
No matter at what time of the day you choose to travel in Hawaiian Airlines flights, it makes you feel special and provide you amazing in-flight services.
It offers you delightful, complimentary Island-inspired meals along with a wide array of non-alcoholic beverages. You can enjoy Lion Coffee Exclusive Blend during your journey and get an authentic flavor of signature beverages offered by On the Rocks (OTR) Premium Cocktails.
While flying high in the clouds, you can enjoy a plethora of new movies, TV shows, and kids’ special programs on demand, or play games. Also, using the in-flight entertainment system, you can watch Ola Pono Health and Wellness Video Series. If you like reading, then don’t forget to grab a copy of the award-winning magazine- Hana Hou! – Covering interesting insights of people, places, and cultures. Apart from this, you also get the option to take advantage of the in-flight duty-free shopping, which has a range of diverse products, available for purchase at affordable prices.
If you have any queries or need assistance before, during, or after your trip, feel free to contact Hawaiian Airlines phone number without a second thought.
About Hawaiian Airlines
Headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaiian Airlines is a flag carrier of the U.S. state of Hawaii. It is considered to be the Paradise of the Pacific. It has a fleet size of about 60 aircraft, which operates scheduled passenger flights to about 28 destinations in several Asia-Pacific countries and regions. Additionally, the airline operates daily and weekly direct flights from Honolulu to South Korea, Japan, Tahiti, and New Zealand.
Although founded on January 30, 1929, as ‘Inter-Island Airways,’ the airline commenced its transpacific operations with its current name in the year 1941. The airline offers enjoyable flight experience, no matter your departing and arriving destination. When traveling to the Hawaiian Islands with your family, friends, or partner, you must avail exclusive flight deals by contacting Hawaiian Airlines phone number. After calling on this number, one of the representatives will be available to assist you with anything related to your travel.
Some Hawaiian Airlines Faq’s Related to Tickets
- Can I bring snacks on Hawaiian Airlines?
Yes, passengers are allowed to bring their own snacks on the flight, but there are certain restrictions on that. They can pack large containers of non-solid foods in the checked baggage. Small containers that are less than 100 ml or 3.4 oz can be carried on. Passengers traveling with kids can bring baby food in sufficient quantity to feed them during the flight.
- Do Hawaiian Airlines miles expire?
Yes, as per the policy of Hawaiian Airlines, your collected HawaiianMiles will expire after 18 months of inactivity. You have to keep your account active by donating miles to any HawaiianMiles Charities, redeeming miles for a flight and any other reward, or by earning miles while traveling with Hawaiian Airlines or any other partner airline.
- What is the meaning of Main Cabin on Hawaiian Airlines?
If you choose Main Cabin Basic for your journey, you will enjoy some quality service and authentic Hawaiian hospitality. Passengers traveling in the Main Cabin will get Hawaiian Airlines signature complimentary snack, beverage service, and meal during the flight. Free in-flight entertainment is also available for passengers flying this cabin class.
- How to choose a seat on Hawaiian Airlines?
Click on the “manage flights” button from the airline’s official site and fill all the required details in the “My Trips” section. Choose the booking you would like to modify and scroll down to the “Seat Assignment” section. Make a click on the “Change seats” options and select your favourite seat.
- How can I check-in for my scheduled Hawaiian Airlines flight?
Browse the Hawaiian Airlines official site and perform a click on the “Manage flights” option. There you will see a “Check-in” option, click on it. You are required to enter the ticket number or confirmation code and the passenger’s last name to move further. Click on the “View My Trip” and check-in hassle-free. Online check-in is available from 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of flight up to 60 minutes before take-off. Here you can select your preferred seat and pay for your baggage in advance.
- Does a backpack consider as a personal item on Hawaiian Airlines?
Yes, you can bring your backpack on the flight as a personal item. Make sure this item should be small enough to fit under the seat positioned in your front. Personal items are generally small items like laptop, computer, briefcase, small backpack, purse, or any other similar piece. In all cases, this item must be fit in the given space under the seat.
- Can I bring my surfboard on the flight and how can I protect it during the flight?
Yes, fliers can travel with surfboards, wakeboards, paddleboards, and kiteboards for a transportation fee once they have confirmed their Hawaiian Airlines reservations. There is no limit on the number of boards you can bring on-board. There should be adequate padding and it must be packed in a board bag before you arrive at the airport. The airline will not provide packing material. Some of the important points to protect your board during the flight are-
- There is a special padded surfboard bag, which is designed especially for flying; choose the bag that is a few inches longer than your board.
- Make sure to remove the fin or it should be well-padded.
- For extra packing, use soft items especially on the tail, nose, and rails.
Boards without any adequate protection will not be accepted at the airport.
- What is the process of online seat selection?
For selecting your seat online, you can use the web check-in within 24 hours of the scheduled departure of the flight. If a passenger has already reserved his/her desired seat during the Hawaiian Airlines reservations process, then he or she can choose the different seats if needed. If you want to pick your favorite seat after the confirmation of your booking, go to the “My Trips” tab on the Hawaiian Airlines official site.
- Do Hawaiian Air miles expire?
Yes, after 18 months of inactivity Hawaiian Airlines miles expire. You have to keep your account active by earning, redeeming, or donating miles. You can earn miles by flying with Hawaiian Airlines and its other partners. Earned miles can be redeemed later for a flight or other rewards. There are various Hawaiian Airlines Charities, in which you can donate your miles.
- Can I travel with my pet on Hawaiian Airlines flight?
Yes, Hawaiian Airlines allows passengers to travel with cats, dogs, and household birds, but you have to follow certain restrictions and conditions applied by the airline. Pets are allowed in the cabin only on the flights leaving from Hawaii and on inter-island flights. Make sure to keep your pet in the container that should be large enough for him to stay comfortably inside it. Place the container beneath the seat available in your front. Book your pet in the cabin at the time of making Hawaiian Airlines reservations for your own. The combined weight of kennel and pet should not exceed 70 lbs. If this limit is exceeded, your pet will be transported in the cargo department.
Hawaiian Airline Review