Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Book a Flight +1-860-321-6827
Planning a small getaway to have quality time with your loved ones? Then what are you waiting for? Make Hawaiian Airlines Booking in the shortest span of time, and explore your desired destination. Hawaiian is one of the airlines that only aims at providing the best services to its flyers. Therefore, millions of explorers choose it as their travel partner every year. You must book your tickets at the earliest to minimize your travel expenses.
Have you ever heard about Hawaiian hospitality? No! You must travel with this airline to experience that at least once in your lifetime. Once you board the flight, you will be overwhelmed by the welcome of the agents. They are available all time to take care of all your needs. Moreover, you can give a call on Hawaiian Airlines reservations number anytime to avail experts’ assistance. Call now to fly hassle-free.
How to Make Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Online?
Regardless of your travel reasons, with Hawaiian Airlines, you can be sure to have a smooth, trouble-free, and, most importantly, affordable flight journey. You can book your flight tickets online by following just a few simple steps. Do you want to know how? See below for details:
- Visit Hawaiian Airlines official website.
- Click on the ‘Flights’ button in the search bar.
- Now, you are required to enter the details of your trip as per your flight type, whether it’s a one-way, round-trip, or multi-city flight. The necessary details include your departing and arriving city or airport, date of travel, and the number of adults and children.
- If you have a promo code, then you need to click on the ‘Advanced Search’ option at the bottom and search for your required itinerary.
- After filling out all the details, click on the ‘Search Flights’ option, and you will be able to browse available flights for your inquired route and book the one suitable as per your budget and requirements.
- Tick the ‘Refundable Fares Only’ option at the corner of the search if you want to book refundable flights.
When you get affordable flights for your next air journey, it becomes easier to enjoy your trip without any further worries. However, you might have been thinking a lot of things about your travel like baggage allowance and fees, unaccompanied minors requirements, etc. and for that, you can contact anytime on Hawaiian Airlines reservations number, and get your queries sorted within a few minutes.
Hawaiian Air Country wise Contact Number
|Country/Region||Hours of Operation||Contact Number|
|Hawaiian Airlines USA/Canada Phone Number||24 hours, 7 days a week||(10) 6502-6766|
|China||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 5:00PM (CST)||(10) 6502-6766|
|Hong Kong||Mon – Fri Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 1:00PM & 2:00PM – 5:30PM (HKT)||(852) 2728-6329|
|Indonesia||Mon – Fri 8:30AM – 5:30PM (WIB)||(21) 3483-1707|
|Japan||Mon – Fri 9:15AM – 5:30PM (JST)||0570-018-011|
|Korea||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 6:00PM (KST)||(02) 775-5552|
|Malaysia||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 6:00PM (MYT)|
Sat 9:00AM – 1:00PM (MYT)
|Philippines||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 6:00PM (PHT)||(02) 8518 5933|
|Singapore||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 6:00PM (SGT)||+65 6223-8377|
|Thailand||Mon – Fri 8:30AM – 5:00PM (ICT)||(02) 163-4315|
|Vietnam||Mon – Fri 8:00AM – 5:00PM (ICT)|
Sat 8:00AM – 12:00PM (ICT)
|Ho Chi Minh City: (028) 39 330 828|
Hanoi: (024) 39 330 828
|Germany||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 6:00PM (CEST)||+49 0900 5107450*|
*14 cents/minute, mobile costs may vary
|United Kingdom||Mon 9:00AM – 6:00PM (GMT)|
Tues – Fri 9:00AM – 5:30PM (GMT)
|0207 644 8848|
|American Samoa||Mon – Fri 8:00AM – 4:00PM (SST)||(684) 699-1875|
|Australia||Mon – Fri 8:30AM – 5:30PM (AEDT)||Toll Free: 1-300-661-339|
|New Zealand||Mon – Fri 10:00AM – 7:00PM (NZDT)||(09) 977-2227|
|Tahiti||Mon – Fri 8:00AM – 12:00PM / 1:00PM – 4:00PM (TAHT)||(689) 40-866-000|
|Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Phone Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Tracking Number||1 (866) 389-6654|
|Hawaiian Airlines Flight Cancellation Number||1 (800) 367-5320|
|Hawaiian Airlines Booking Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Hawaiian Airlines Phone Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service Phone Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Hawaiian Airlines Vacations Number||1-844-762-0089|
|Hawaiian Airlines Group Reservations||1 (800) 367-5320|
|Hawaiian Airlines Flight Booking Using Miles||1-877-HA-MILES (1-877-426-4537)|
|Hawaiian Airlines Change Reservations||1 (800) 367-5320|
|Web Support Center||1-866-586-9419|
|Hawaiian Air Cargo||1-877-HA-CARGO (422-2746)|
|Focus cities||Kailua–Kona, Lihue|
|Subsidiaries||Ohana by Hawaiian|
|Parent company||Hawaiian Holdings Inc.|
|Headquarters||Honolulu, Hawaii, United States|
Check out the Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy
While traveling with Hawaiian Airlines, stay stress-free about the baggage fee as the airline is very generous and doesn’t charge a high amount. Go for Hawaiian Airlines reservations and travel with all your essentials at pocket-friendly fares. Every passenger is permitted to bring one personal and carry-on item for free on-board. An applicable fee will be deducted for the checked luggage, overweight & oversized bags, and certain sports equipment. Let’s know more about this decent baggage policy.
Passengers can carry one personal item and one carry-on bag for free on the plane. You can carry anything as your personal item like a briefcase, laptop bag, tote bag, purse, etc.
- The maximum dimensions of the carry-on bag should not cross 22 x 14 x 9 inches (45 linear inches) or 56 x 36 x 23 cm (115 cms).
- Make sure this bag should fit in the bin situated over your head or underneath your seat.
- Your personal item must be of proper size so that it can stow beneath the seat in your front.
- Keep in mind that duty free items, an umbrella, assistive devices, a diaper bag, and a jacket aren’t considered in carry-on luggage.
Call on the Hawaiian Airlines reservations phone number to learn more about the baggage policy of Hawaiian Airlines.
Checked baggage policy
Hawaiian Airlines permits passengers to travel with two standard checked baggage and they can bring up to ten bags. For additional checked baggage, an appropriate will be paid.
- Your checked bag should not measure more than 157 cm or 62 inches.
- The maximum weight limit allowed on Hawaiian Airlines is 23 kgs or 50 pounds.
What is the Baggage fees of Hawaiian Airlines
The checked baggage fee depends on where the passenger is flying, the type of fare he/she purchased, status of frequent flyer membership, if he/she is an active US military personnel, and if he/she is a Hawaiian Airlines cardholder. For overweight and oversized bags, additional fees will be charged. You can’t pay for your bag in advance; you can do it at the airport, online, or during check-in. Make Hawaiian Air reservations and save on your baggage amount. Fees for checked baggage are mentioned below.
- 1st checked bag
- Neighbour Island – $25
- North America – $30
- International and First Class – Free
- 2nd checked bag
- Neighbour Island – $35
- North America – $40
- International and First Class – Free
- Each additional bag (3+ bags)
- Neighbour Island – $50
- North America – $100
- International – $150
Bags exceeding the given weight and size limit will be charged with an additional fee based on the ticket type. Bags exceeding 45 kg or 100 pounds and 206 linear cm or 80 linear inches will not be accepted on the flight. Get in touch with the Hawaiian Airlines customer service if there is any issue regarding the baggage allowance of the airline.
How to Manage Hawaiian Airlines Booking?
Do you need to make changes to your existing reservation with Hawaiian Airlines? Fret not because Hawaiian Airlines offers the manage booking facility for the convenience of all its flyers. Therefore, travelers can easily alter their current itineraries without putting any additional effort. Moreover, there are multiple methods to modify your booking, and you can pick your desired method to amend your Hawaiian Airlines booking. With all these simple methods, you can add extra benefits, request a special service, or make any desired changes effortlessly. Read further to know about different methods of retrieving your reservation.
Hawaiian Airlines Official Site
However, Hawaiian Airlines has facilitated passengers with multiple methods to manage their reservations, but the best one is using the official website. This site has a user-friendly interface that will make your process easier. Here are the steps to pull up your itinerary details.
- Visit the official website of Hawaiian Airlines after launching your preferred browser.
- Firstly, locate the “Manage Flights” option on the website’s homepage, and click on it.
- Secondly, click on the “My trips” tab, and it will open up the new section on your screen.
- In this section, you have to add your required details like your last name and the ticket number or confirmation code.
- After that, click on the “View My Trip” tab, and access the details of your current purchase.
- Lastly, find out the option as per your preferences and implement modifications accordingly.
Follow these quick steps to initiate the Hawaiian Airlines change reservation process.
Hawaiian Airlines Mobile App
Another online method to make changes to your itinerary is the mobile app of the airline. This app is very easy to download, and you can make preferred changes at much ease. Moreover, this dedicated app will be your travel partner throughout your trip. No matter what information you need, the app will give that in a fraction of a second. This app has the reinvented features with which you can apply changes without any hassle. Navigate to the “Find My Trip” section, and enter the required details to pull up your reservation. Sort out your requirements, and perform changes accordingly.
Hawaiian Airlines Phone Number
In addition to these online methods, there is an offline method too to alter your booking. The airline executives are available round the clock to assist customers in the hour of need. Establish a connection with the representative over the phone, and share your details with him. He will assist you carefully and will make changes to your Hawaiian Airlines booking on your behalf.
You can do the following things under the Manage Booking Section.
- Change in contact information and any personal details
- Cancel your booked flight
- Change your flight
- Watch and share your booking with anyone
- Select your desired seat or change it if required
- Add extra baggage to your booking
- Make a request for any special ground service
- Request for any special dietary meal if required
Search “Hawaiian Airlines book a flight” over the internet and you will be taken to the official site of the airline. Confirm our booking with the airline and fly at the minimal fares possible.
How to Book Hawaiian Airlines with Miles?
Making a reservation using your collected miles is an easy and convenient way to plan your next trip. In spite of the separate transactions, you will be shown the number of miles needed for your purchase and price. Below are the steps that will tell how you can book a round-trip using both HawaiianMiles and dollars.
- Start with logging in to your HawaiianMiles account.
- After this, you will be redirected to the next page that is Hawaiian dashboard. In this page, you can check the available number of miles and your member benefits. Dial the Hawaiian Airlines customer service phone number if there is any difficulty in completing these steps.
- Click on the “Book Award Travel” below your mileage balance.
- Choose your travel dates and destinations and apply a click on the “Miles/ Dollars” button to switch the fare view.
- After that, click on the “Search flights” tab. Choose your departing flights and total cost will be displayed on your screen, including fees and taxes.
- Orange color represents the lowest fare. You can see the dollars and miles needed for each fare.
- Now, pick your return flight and check out the itinerary page. This page will show the flight details and other options. The grand total of dollar and mileage amount will be presented that are required to book flight tickets.
- Make the right choice and fly affordably to our dream destination.
Opt for Hawaiian Airlines reservations with miles and enjoy unbelievable savings on your travel expenses.
Why Choose Hawaiian Airlines Flights?
Whether you are flying to any of the Hawaiian Islands like Oahu, Maui, Hilo, or any other destinations served by the airline, with Hawaiian Airlines’ excellent hospitality and amenities, you will always have memorable travel experience. Read below to know why you should choose to fly on Hawaiian Airlines flights:
- The airline offers several travel products and services so that you can take advantage of various travel benefits. Some of these products include Hawaiian Airlines Bank of Hawaii World Elite Mastercard, Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard, Preferred Seats facility, etc.
- Do you know you can travel in a group with Hawaiian Airlines? No matter you want to visit for business or leisure, while booking group Hawaiian Airlines reservations, you can get affordable flight options suitable for your trip. To avail of this facility, there should be a minimum of ten or more people who must be traveling together to and from the same destination, and on the same date. To request a group rate, you contact Hawaiian Airlines number, anytime, anywhere.
- The airline allows you to take the benefit of the Corporate Travel Program for your business needs and requirements. Join the program today to enjoy all its benefits.
- You can also purchase Hawaiian Airlines Gift Cards online and sent it to the person of your choice digitally. These cards are available to buy at all Foodland and Sack N Save stores. There are no hidden fees, charges, or expiration, and you can check the balance of these cards quickly online.
Destinations Served by Hawaiian Airlines
The airline flies to six out of eight islands in Hawaii, including Oahu, Hawaii Island, Maui, Molokai, Kauai, and Lanai. Apart from this, it also offers scheduled passenger non-stop flights to Hawaii from North American destinations like Long Beach, Boston, Las Vegas, New York City, Portland, Sacramento, and Seattle. Further, Hawaiian Airlines offer non-stop service to several Asia and Pacific countries like Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa, and Tahiti, South Korea, and Japan. Some of the destinations in these countries include Brisbane, Seoul, Tokyo, and Papeete.
Hawaiian Airlines hubs
While talking about commercial airlines, Hawaiian Airlines is at number 10 in America. With a fleet size of 62, this airline flies to 32 different destinations. The airline operates its flights to French Polynesia, Asia, New Zealand, Hawaii, Australia, American Samoa, the USA mainland. It is the oldest air carrier in the United States of America and it tops the list of punctual airlines. Opt for Hawaiian Airlines reservations without giving a second thought and have an enriching travel experience. The airline has two main hubs that are mentioned below.
Primary hub – Daniel K. Inouye International Airport is the main hub for Hawaiian Airlines, which is situated on the island of O’ahu. It is also known as the Honolulu International Airport. The headquarters of Hawaiian Airlines is also located in Honolulu, where all the affairs of the airline are handled. You can check-in for your Hawaiian Airlines flight from terminal 1 at HNL. almost 7 million flyers took Hawaiian Airlines flights from HNL and it has a 51.97% market share in HNL.
Secondary hub – Kahului Airport serves as the secondary hub for Hawaiian Airlines, which is located on the island of Maui. The airline uses Terminal 1 to operate its flights at OGG. Hawaiian Airlines has a 47.3% of the market share at OGG. Every year approximately 3 million passengers fly out of this airport after confirming their Hawaiian Airlines reservations.
This airline also has a crew base at Los Angeles International Airport. Hawaiian serves various destinations in Asia-Pacific territories and countries. Hawaiian Airlines has codeshare agreements with the following airlines.
- Virgin Airlines
- United Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Korean Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- China Airlines
- American Airlines
- Air China
The airline also holds an interline agreement with South African Airways. Call on the Hawaiian Airlines phone number to know the discounts on the flight tickets to your dream destination.
Hawaiian Airlines In-Flight Services
No matter at what time of the day you choose to travel in Hawaiian Airlines flights, it makes you feel special and provide you amazing in-flight services.
It offers you delightful, complimentary Island-inspired meals along with a wide array of non-alcoholic beverages. You can enjoy Lion Coffee Exclusive Blend during your journey and get an authentic flavor of signature beverages offered by On the Rocks (OTR) Premium Cocktails.
While flying high in the clouds, you can enjoy a plethora of new movies, TV shows, and kids’ special programs on demand, or play games. Also, using the in-flight entertainment system, you can watch Ola Pono Health and Wellness Video Series. If you like reading, then don’t forget to grab a copy of the award-winning magazine- Hana Hou! – Covering interesting insights of people, places, and cultures. Apart from this, you also get the option to take advantage of the in-flight duty-free shopping, which has a range of diverse products, available for purchase at affordable prices.
If you have any queries or need assistance before, during, or after your trip, feel free to contact Hawaiian Airlines phone number without a second thought.
What is the Refund Policy of Hawaiian Airlines?
Looking to cancel your existing Hawaiian Airlines booking? Well, go ahead and cancel your reservation without any hassle. Many passengers hesitate to cancel their booking due to high cancelation fees. Moreover, they are not sure whether they will get a refund or not. With Hawaiian Airlines, you are free to terminate your existing purchase without even thinking about huge cancelation charges. The airline offers a comprehensive refund policy with which you can claim your refund without any hassle. Put your mind at ease with this refund policy of the airline.
Getting worried about your refund is very normal because everyone loves their money. Hawaiian Airlines is very considerate, and therefore it understands all its passengers’ concerns. With the airline, you can cancel the booking without thinking twice about the refund. If you are entitled to a refund, then you will definitely receive it within the given deadline. So get your money back and be a guest of Hawaiian Airlines again.
Points Related to Hawaiian Airlines Refund Policy
The refund policy of the airline is easily understandable, and you don’t need any experts’ assistance to get familiar with its points. However, there are some rules and regulations that are associated with this policy. You must go through all these points before claiming your refund. Here are the important points to know related to the Hawaiian Airlines refund policy.
- All the tickets are non-refundable. However, you can get a full refund if you are canceling your Hawaiian Airlines booking within 24 hours of the initial reservation.
- Your reservation must have been initiated at least seven days prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- If your ticket is fully unused, then it is valid for transportation within one year from the purchase date.
- Hawaiian Airlines will initiate your refund in the original form of payment that you have used to pay for your reservation.
- If you paid with a credit card, then the refund will be transferred to your credit card. Likewise, for bookings made with cash, the airline will send money to your account.
- If a portion of the flight ticket has been used, then the refund will be the difference between the fare of the original ticket and the current ticket. In addition to this, you can track the status of your refund whenever you want through the “Manage flights” option on the airline’s official website.
- In addition to this official site, flyers can use the airline’s mobile number to get familiar with the refund status.
Frequent Flyer Program of Hawaiian Airlines
Are you a loyal passenger of Hawaiian Airlines? If yes then you should join the frequent flyer program of the airline, which is known as HawaiianMiles. This program bestows guests with plenty of benefits. You will earn miles on every trip with the airline. You will get many opportunities to earn miles and use them later for future benefits.
Benefits of Joining this Program are-
- Earn miles on booking your next flight and on purchases of everyday
- Reduce the baggage fees of 1st and 2nd checked bags while flying within the Neighbor Islands
- Use miles on any seat in the Main Cabin
- Share your miles with your friends and family
- No blackout dates
- Savings on Hawaiian Airlines reservations
Ways to earn miles
There are many chances to earn miles when you look around. You can earn miles in the following ways.
- The most common way to earn miles is through flying. Buy flight tickets from Hawaiian Airlines and earn one mile on flying one mile.
- You are allowed to earn mileage credits with the partners of the airline. Hawaiian Airlines has various car rental partners, hotel partners, airline partners, and shopping & dining partners. Use any of the services and earn miles.
- If you want to explore the next destination on your bucket list, then you can purchase miles whenever needed. You can purchase a maximum of 10,000 miles.
Contact the Hawaiian Airlines phone number if you have any doubt regarding this program.
Ways to Redeem miles
Flyers can use their collected miles for booking flight awards and much more. There are different ways to use your accrued miles, which are mentioned below.
- The most common use of your HawaiianMiles is to get cheap flight tickets for the future. When you book with these miles, you get low fares.
- You can fly with the partner airline of Hawaiian Airlines to redeem your miles.
- Use your miles to book award travel with the airline.
- Members of this program are permitted to share their miles with their friends or family.
- Use your miles for a good cause and donate them to non-profit organizations.
- Flyers can even gift miles to their favorite travelers so that they can fly without being harsh on their pockets.
Redeem your miles and save on your Hawaiian Airlines reservations.
Why do you need to Dial the Hawaiian Airlines Phone Number?
Though using the services of Hawaiian Airlines is quite an easy task, but errors and bugs can appear anytime that can interrupt your work. In those situations, you may need the help of air travel experts for resolving your issues. Some of the cases when you may require representatives’ assistance are explained below.
- Guidance in making a reservation
- Assistance in checking in for the scheduled flight
- Learning about the different policies offered by Hawaiian Airlines
- Tracking status of your lost or delayed baggage
- Update yourself with the current status of the airline
- Knowing the status of your refund
- Requesting a refund
Check-in policy of Hawaiian Airlines
Check-in is a breeze when you fly with Hawaiian Airlines. You have different options to complete your check-in procedure; Airport kiosk, mobile, or online – select what is the most convenient to you. Hawaiian Airlines is very generous and that’s why it offers various comprehensive policies for passengers’ ease and check-in policy of the airline is one such policy. Different methods of check-in are mentioned below.
Don’t like queues? Opt for online check-in and avoid standing in long lines at the airport. Any passenger can use the online check-in facility that starts from 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. Confirm your Hawaiian Airlines reservations and open the airline’s official site to check-in without any additional efforts.
You can visit the official Hawaiian Airlines website through your mobile device also and check-in online. In addition to that, flyers are permitted to install the airline’s mobile app on your personal device and use it for checking in without any stress. You will then receive a mobile boarding pass on your device.
It’s quite easy to find the representative of the airline at the kiosks situated at the airport. They are ready to assist you at any moment of the day. If you want to check-in at the kiosk, you should have one of the following-
- E-Ticket Number
- Confirmation code
- Valid credit or debit card in your name
- HawaiianMiles account number in the booking
Call on the Hawaiian Airlines phone number and learn about the check-in timings and choose the most preferred one.
Ticket counter check-in
Visit the ticket counter available at the airport to check-in for your scheduled flight. It starts from 4 hours prior to the scheduled take-off and ends 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. The agents of teh airline will guide you through the entire procedure and you will receive a boarding pass within no time.
Top Deals & Discount Flights Offer
|Discount Flights to Atlanta||Discount Flights to Chicago|
|Discount Flights to Dallas||Discount Flights to Los Angeles|
|Discount Flights to New York||Discount Flights to Orlando|
Some Hawaiian Airlines Faq’s Related to Tickets
Can I bring snacks on Hawaiian Airlines?
Yes, passengers are allowed to bring their own snacks on the flight, but there are certain restrictions on that. They can pack large containers of non-solid foods in the checked baggage. Small containers that are less than 100 ml or 3.4 oz can be carried on. Passengers traveling with kids can bring baby food in sufficient quantity to feed them during the flight.
Do Hawaiian Airlines miles expire?
Yes, as per the policy of Hawaiian Airlines, your collected HawaiianMiles will expire after 18 months of inactivity. You have to keep your account active by donating miles to any HawaiianMiles Charities, redeeming miles for a flight and any other reward, or by earning miles while traveling with Hawaiian Airlines or any other partner airline.
What is the meaning of Main Cabin on Hawaiian Airlines?
If you choose Main Cabin Basic for your journey, you will enjoy some quality service and authentic Hawaiian hospitality. Passengers traveling in the Main Cabin will get Hawaiian Airlines signature complimentary snack, beverage service, and meal during the flight. Free in-flight entertainment is also available for passengers flying this cabin class.
How to choose a seat on Hawaiian Airlines?
Click on the “manage flights” button from the airline’s official site and fill all the required details in the “My Trips” section. Choose the booking you would like to modify and scroll down to the “Seat Assignment” section. Make a click on the “Change seats” options and select your favourite seat.
How can I check-in for my scheduled Hawaiian Airlines flight?
Browse the Hawaiian Airlines official site and perform a click on the “Manage flights” option. There you will see a “Check-in” option, click on it. You are required to enter the ticket number or confirmation code and the passenger’s last name to move further. Click on the “View My Trip” and check-in hassle-free. Online check-in is available from 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of flight up to 60 minutes before take-off. Here you can select your preferred seat and pay for your baggage in advance.
Does a backpack consider as a personal item on Hawaiian Airlines?
Yes, you can bring your backpack on the flight as a personal item. Make sure this item should be small enough to fit under the seat positioned in your front. Personal items are generally small items like laptop, computer, briefcase, small backpack, purse, or any other similar piece. In all cases, this item must be fit in the given space under the seat.
Can I bring my surfboard on the flight and how can I protect it during the flight?
Yes, fliers can travel with surfboards, wakeboards, paddleboards, and kiteboards for a transportation fee once they have confirmed their Hawaiian Airlines reservations. There is no limit on the number of boards you can bring on-board. There should be adequate padding and it must be packed in a board bag before you arrive at the airport. The airline will not provide packing material. Some of the important points to protect your board during the flight are-
- There is a special padded surfboard bag, which is designed especially for flying; choose the bag that is a few inches longer than your board.
- Make sure to remove the fin or it should be well-padded.
- For extra packing, use soft items especially on the tail, nose, and rails.
Boards without any adequate protection will not be accepted at the airport.
What is the process of online seat selection?
For selecting your seat online, you can use the web check-in within 24 hours of the scheduled departure of the flight. If a passenger has already reserved his/her desired seat during the Hawaiian Airlines reservations process, then he or she can choose the different seats if needed. If you want to pick your favorite seat after the confirmation of your booking, go to the “My Trips” tab on the Hawaiian Airlines official site.
Do Hawaiian Air miles expire?
Yes, after 18 months of inactivity Hawaiian Airlines miles expire. You have to keep your account active by earning, redeeming, or donating miles. You can earn miles by flying with Hawaiian Airlines and its other partners. Earned miles can be redeemed later for a flight or other rewards. There are various Hawaiian Airlines Charities, in which you can donate your miles.
Can I travel with my pet on Hawaiian Airlines flight?
Yes, Hawaiian Airlines allows passengers to travel with cats, dogs, and household birds, but you have to follow certain restrictions and conditions applied by the airline. Pets are allowed in the cabin only on the flights leaving from Hawaii and on inter-island flights. Make sure to keep your pet in the container that should be large enough for him to stay comfortably inside it. Place the container beneath the seat available in your front. Book your pet in the cabin at the time of making Hawaiian Airlines reservations for your own. The combined weight of kennel and pet should not exceed 70 lbs. If this limit is exceeded, your pet will be transported in the cargo department.
Check out More Faqs: https://hawaiianair.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2219/~/hawaiianmiles-faqs
About Hawaiian Airlines
Headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaiian Airlines is a flag carrier of the U.S. state of Hawaii. It is considered to be the Paradise of the Pacific. It has a fleet size of about 60 aircraft, which operates scheduled passenger flights to about 28 destinations in several Asia-Pacific countries and regions. Additionally, the airline operates daily and weekly direct flights from Honolulu to South Korea, Japan, Tahiti, and New Zealand.
Although founded on January 30, 1929, as ‘Inter-Island Airways,’ the airline commenced its transpacific operations with its current name in the year 1941. The airline offers enjoyable flight experience, no matter your departing and arriving destination. When traveling to the Hawaiian Islands with your family, friends, or partner, you must avail exclusive flight deals by contacting Hawaiian Airlines phone number. After calling on this number, one of the representatives will be available to assist you with anything related to your travel.
More Airlines :
|Cape Air Reservations||American Airlines Reservations|
|Copa Airlines Reservations||Lufthansa Reservations|
Submit your review
I work in Houston and my family lives in LA and therefore I keep traveling by air to visit them from time to time. I always select Hawaiian Airlines as my travel partner because it offers great on-board services, but this time I somehow lost my purse on the flight. All my bank cards, credit cards were in there. As soon as I found that I had lost my purse, I dialed the airline’s helpline number. The agent was very supportive and he told me about the lost and found department of Hawaiian Airlines. I contacted them and shared my concern with them; they looked into the matter immediately and I got my purse back within a few days. Highly thankful! Excellent services, Hawaiian!
I am a frequent flyer of Hawaiian Airlines and I have signed up for its loyalty program. After becoming a member of this amazing program, I have received innumerable benefits. I got a huge discount on my last trip, which helped me to avoid exorbitant fares. They have relaxing seats and the entertainment option is excellent. I ordered my meal on the flight and trust me Hawaiian Airlines offers the best food in the aviation industry. I always recommend the airline to my loved ones!
Hawaiian Airlines is new to me. Actually I barely travel with any airline because I have a fear of heights. But with Hawaiian Airlines, I had a great experience. I shared my problems to crew members and they were very attentive throughout the flight. They took care of all my needs and I landed at my destination without any hassle. Thank You, Hawaiian!
The staff of Hawaiian Airlines is so polite and supportive and they are available for help at every moment. There is a specific customer service desk for handling all activities. Fares are low. Overall great experience.
I love flying with Hawaiian Airlines as it is very professional in everything from checking luggage to leaving the plane! I think they have done everything possible to provide a healthy environment for flights during COVID-19. When we checked our bags, the lady noticed that there was not enough time for our stopover for the next flight, so she could reschedule our itinerary and avoided great inconvenience. All the employees we met during the trip were amicable and respectful. Thank you very much.
It was my first time with Hawaiian Airlines and I just loved my journey. One thing that I admire the most about this airline is its customer service. I wanted to select my seat in advance, but I was unaware of the procedure. So, I dialed the helpline number of the airline and shared my situation with the airline agent. He was very supportive and listened to me patiently. He provided me instant support and guided me to choose my seat. I am really grateful to him. Really thankful!