Air Canada Reservations: +1-888-526-9336 Unpublished Fares
Hankering for a thrilling vacation? If yes, then don’t waste time in thinking and make Air Canada reservations immediately to fly to your dream destination at the minimal fares possible. The airline offers various high-end services to make passengers’ journey smooth and fuss-free. All these facilities are designed to provide keeping your comfort, and convenience in mind. Avail benefits of these exceptional facilities and satisfy your travel cravings. Air Canada believes that its customers deserve nothing but the best. Moreover, the airline never fails to amaze vacationers by offering some jaw-dropping discounts on its flight tickets. Air Canada simply provides a smile with luxury. So what are you waiting for? Dial the Air Canada reservations number +1-888-526-9336 and get yourself ready to enter the world of opulence.
Air Canada Phone Numbers Information
|Air Canada Reservations Phone Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Air Canada Customer Service Phone Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Air Canada Booking Phone Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Air Canada Phone Number||+1-800-819-4710|
|Air Canada Baggage Tracking Number||1 (888) 689-2247|
|Air Canada Vacation Phone Number||1 (866) 529-2079|
|Air Canada Group Reservations||1-888-247-2262|
|Hubs||Calgary, Montréal–Trudeau, Toronto–Pearson, Vancouver|
|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
Why Choose Air Canada Reservations as your flying partner?
With Air Canada, indulge in a like-never-before travel experience. It is one of the trusted airlines in the world, which is famous for offering a myriad of in flight amenities, amazing flight deals and offers, ease of booking tickets, and commendable customer service. When traveling by Air Canada, you can fly comfortably in the Economy Class, Premium Economy Class, International Rouge, International Premium Rouge, Air Canada Signature Class/ Business Class, or any other class that you choose. Discover a wide range of onboard services, including personal seat-back entertainment system with on-demand TV programs and music, a variety of high-quality meals and beverages, Wi-Fi service, and a lot more. For the lovers of shopping, the in flight duty-free catalog lets you shop while flying. Browse through the products and shop them at the biggest discounts.
Besides this, you can avail other services when traveling by Air Canada.
- Choose your preferred seat for more space and extra comfort. The prices for the same ranges between $17 to $299 CAD/USD. You can purchase your preferred seat at the time of booking your flight, by accessing the website of the airline, or contacting the Air Canada customer service number at+1-888-526-9336.
- You can check-in for your flights even before you reach the airport. For availing the facility on your smartphone, you need to download the Air Canada App and check-in from there.
- If you have any doubts, questions regarding your Air Canada reservations, get in touch with the airline’s customer support team. It is available 24/7.
- Furthermore, for making online reservations or finding a suitable deal, you can call the airline at their customer care number.
Why Choose Iairtickets for making Air Canada Reservations?
At Iairtickets, we focus on making your travel experience simpler, affordable, unforgettable. We are a global travel agency, offering flight tickets at reduced prices along with exciting promotional offers. Whether you are traveling to an international or a domestic destination, you are sure to find the best prices on air tickets on our platform. We offer you the following benefits if you choose us as your booking partner:
- Quick and convenient online booking experience
- Access to exciting deals and offers on flight tickets
- Safe and secure online bookings/transactions
- 24/7 customer support for helping you with all your travel-related queries
Air Canada Manage Booking
The airline gives you a privilege to check and retrieve your Air Canada reservations and make changes to them if needed. You can also update your contact details and request for an upgrade in your itinerary.
Here are the steps of how you can use the ‘Manage My Booking’ option and its uses:
- Visit the Official Air Canada Web Page or use the mobile app of the airline.
- Click on ‘Manage my booking’ available on the home page.
- Enter the Booking Reference number and last name of the passenger.
- Click on the ‘Find’ option, and there you go!
- Once opened, you can cancel your booking, apply for a refund, change and update contact details and also do your online check-in.
- The option also allows you to select your preferred seat during the online check-in process.
Air Canada Seat Selection
Air Canada has introduced its seat selection feature with the prices starting from USD17 – USD299. Comfort and latitude fare passengers can select their seats with no applicable charges or by paying a small service fee.
You can purchase your preferred sets using the following mediums:
- Travelers are able to select their seat at the time of making your Air Canada Reservations.
- You can select your perfect spot using a seat-map and purchase it via calling the customer helpline center.
- Flyers can also select your select their seats at the time of their online check-in using the ‘Manage My Booking’ option.
The airline suggests its flyers to purchase their seats accordingly in advance, cause of the limited seats. The check-in can be done at the airport counter as well as using your mobile app for check-in.
The prices for the seat selection may vary depending upon the city of origin and your destination. For getting the correct seat map according to the aircraft type, please contact the reservations department of the airline.
How to Make Reservations on Air Canada?
Air Canada has a simple reservation process that you can follow in order to complete your flight booking and that too by using several different booking mediums. To make an Air Canada booking you can contact the customer support team of the airline, that’ll help you get better deals and detailed info to make your experience nice and hassle-free. Also, the bookings can be made using the Air Canada official site and mobile app from the comfort of your home. Online booking is the most comfortable option that you can imagine.
We are listing a few simple steps to help you make your Air Canada reservation:
- Go to the official Canada Air website.
- Select accordingly between a round trip and one-way flights, as per your need.
- Enter the city of origin and your destination, select the date of travel and return date (if applicable).
- Select the number of passengers according to different categories such as adults, infants, and children.
- Enter the coupon code if you have any and click on the ‘find’ option.
- A list of various class-fares and flight timings will open, select your desired flight that suits your schedule.
- By choosing an applicable method, you can process your booking.
- Once done through the payment, you’ll get a confirmation mail in your inbox containing flight details.
If you’re not able to make your online booking or call the reservations department of the airline, you can also visit the airport booking counter to get your Air Canada reservations done in time.
What is Air Canada frequent flyer program?
Air Canada has a special program for its loyal customers, known as Aeroplan. The tagline of this program is “Don’t just count miles, make them count.” Aeroplan is one of the most rewarding loyalty programs in Canada. This higher level of frequent flyer program takes you to a higher level of travel by allowing you to earn miles every time you are with the airline. You are facilitated with different partnerships to participate in, plenty of opportunities to earn miles, and various options save on your Air Canada booking. You can easily and quickly earn miles with Air Canada and its 27 Star Alliance members towards exciting travel privileges and rewards.
Ways to earn Aeroplan miles
You have different options to fly with these Aeroplan miles, which are mentioned below.
- Fly on any flight of Star Alliance member airline, Air Canada Rouge, Air Canada Express, or Air Canada
- Buy other travel services and products online
- Use your American Express AeroplanPlus Card or TD Aeroplan Credit Card
- Register for Bonus Aeroplan Mile promotions
Earn miles from any of these methods and enjoy savings on Air Canada flight booking.
Ways to use earned miles
Don’t forget to collect your miles to avail maximum benefits from this loyalty program. Once you have collected enough number of miles, turn these into something incredible. Different options to use miles are-
- Enjoy airport and on-board perks
- Book a flight reward
- Donate your miles to towards ecological causes and to those who can’t earn these miles
- Redeem your collected miles for other Aeroplan reward
Aeroplan offers more reward seats to passengers than any other loyalty program in Canada. After every 20 seconds an Aeroplan member board the flight on a reward seat. Due to Air Canada and Star Alliance airlines’ global network, you can fly to any destination on a flight reward. If any reward seat is available, book it and travel with peace of mind at the lowest fares.
Opt for Air Canada reservations and enjoy the benefits of this lucrative program.
What reservation system does Air Canada use?
Air Canada has recently migrated to a new reservation system that is fully implemented and is meant to improve your travel experience. You may face some technical issues as this system is new and will take some time to work properly. Protecting your personal information is the top priority of the airline and that’s why they take all measures to make sure that your booking remains safe with this new system.
The Amadeus Altéa Suite is an integrated passenger management system (PSS) to which Air Canada has joined. Apart from booking solutions, this platform comprises departure control, inventory management, and ticketing. In addition to the PSS, other Amadeus solutions that are included are its Anytime Merchandising that will offer a personalized experience tailored to the traveler’s individual preferences.
Air Canada FAQs:
Q.)How to change your Air Canada Flight?
Any reservations made using the Official website of Air Canada is eligible for changes up to 2 hours before the departure of the flight. You can visit the ‘My bookings’ section on the homepage to know the details of your reservations. If there is any difference between the old and new fare-prices, by paying the price difference, you’ll be able to change your flight.
Q). How Do I confirm my Air Canada Flight?
To confirm your flight, you can check-in online and redeem your flight ticket into a boarding pass. As soon as you do this, you’ll receive a confirmation email in the inbox with your boarding pass. Flyers can also print their boarding passes at the airport kiosk as well.
Q). How to check your Air Canada Flight Status Online?
You can track the status of your flight using the following steps:
- Go to the official website of Air Canada.
- Click on the ‘ Flight Status option’ available on the homepage.
- Enter your Flight Number and click on the’ Check Status’ button.
Q). What is the cost of baggage on Air Canada flights?
The checked baggage price can vary from USD 75 until one hour before the departure of the flight. For a detailed price dissection of the checked baggage cost, you can reach out to the customer helpline number of the airline.
Q). What are flight cancellation charges for Air Canada?
Most of the Tango fares are refundable by the airlines, especially those booked in Canada except for an applicable cancellation fee of USD200. Cancellation fees may vary for different price fares, so to avoid confusion, call the customer helpline number.
Q). How to get my Air Canada Refund?
If your flight is canceled or delayed for a time more than three hours for some technical and unavoidable reasons, you can request a refund for your unused ticket, also do not forget to ring the helpline number in case of any needed help.
Q). What is the best place to buy Air Canada tickets?
The best place to make and save on your Air Canada reservations is the official site of the airline. You can find plenty of eye-catching deals that will help you to minimize your travel expenses. When you purchase flight tickets online, you can request an upgrade, change or cancel flight effortlessly, and book car rentals or hotels at much ease. Confirm the status of your scheduled flight and check-in up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled take-off of your flight. For any kind of personalized service, contact the travel agent of the airline.
Q). Am I eligible for a refund on the unused flight ticket?
It is always a great idea to check out the refund policy of the airline while making Air Canada reservations. Make yourself familiar with the policy and take your time to choose the ticket that suits all your travel needs. If you have purchased a refundable flight ticket and didn’t use it, then you can cancel it for a full refund through the “My Bookings” section on the airline’s official site. Your refund will be initiated automatically after that.
Q). What kind of services are offered to passengers with mobility, medical, and dietary needs?
Air Canada offers accessibility services to meet the mobility and medical needs of its passengers at every step of the journey. This includes-
- Handling your mobility aid like a walker, cane, etc.
- Reassembling and disassembling the battery-powered mobility aid
- Helping you check-in
- Helping in boarding, deboarding the plane
- Accommodating support and service dogs on the flight
- Providing individual safety briefings to a deaf or blind person
- Offering plenty of special meals to meet the dietary requirements of each passenger
- Offering buffer zone seating to severe allergic passengers
Q). How can I choose my seat on an Air Canada flight?
Selecting your desired seat ahead of time ensures a smooth and comfortable journey. There are two ways to reserve your seat, which are mentioned below.
- While making Air Canada reservations
After the confirmation of your booking, you will be redirected to the Seat Selection screen. Check out the seat map to know the availability of seats and book your seat seamlessly.
- After confirming your reservation
If you want to purchase your desired seat after getting your booking done, then visit the “My Bookings” tab on the homepage of the Air Canada official site. Enter the required information and retrieve your reservation. Find out the “Change Seats” link and pick your preferred seat.
If you are purchasing flight tickets through the reservation agent of Air Canada, then you are eligible to book seats in advance. If you didn’t select a seat in advance due to any uncertain reason, then you can select it 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight during the check-in procedure.
Q). What to do if my bag is damaged or lost?
- If your bag is damaged
If you find out that your bag is damaged, then reach out to the agent of the Air Canada baggage service. You have to file a complaint within 24 hours if you are traveling on a domestic flight. For international travel, you have to get in touch with the agent within seven days.
- If you are unable to locate your bag
If you can’t find your checked bag, then you must notify the representative of the airline as soon as you discover that your bag is missing. The agent of Air Canada will be available at the airport, contact them, and share the asked details. This can help in accelerating the baggage tracing process.
Air Canada is the biggest airline and flag carrier of Canada, founded in 1937. It is based in Montreal, Quebec and operates in more than 200 destinations across 6 continents. The airline has its hubs in Toronto, Calgary, Montreal, and Vancouver, through which it provides its passengers with convenient gateways and seamless connections. Air Canada has a fleet size of 189, flying to 64 domestic destinations and 158 international destinations across the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania. Have any travel plans anytime soon? Choose Air Canada and make your journey a memorable experience. For booking air tickets, simply call us at Air Canada Reservations number +1-888-526-9336 and get your flights booked without any hassles.
International Numbers of Air Canada Reservations
|United Kingdom||00 800 669 92222|
|Australia||0011 800 6699 2222|
|Algeria||0 982 402372|
|Australia||1 800 954 196|
|Belgium||0800 70422- 24|
|China(Beijing)||400 1122 776|
|Croatia||385 1 6666 926|
|Czech Republic||420 234 723 265|
|Denmark||800 669 92222|
|Greece||800 1612 2040 038|
|Guadeloupe||0590 21 12 77|
|Hong Kong SAR China||800906519|
|Hungary||36 1 235 6008|
|Indonesia||62 21 295 33 366|
|Puerto Rico||1 877 321 0173|
|Taiwan,China||080 909 9101|
|Turkey||90 212 2497430|
|United Arab Emirates||971-4-2112537|
Air Canada Reservations Reviews