Did you ever wish to explore your dream destination with friends or family? If true, you would be glad to know about United Group Travel reservations. You can book a single flight ticket for ten or more people to the same destination on United Airlines. Stay connected with us if you are concerned about getting more info on group travel.
United facilitates their passengers to book group travel at good discounts. Well, you can avail of group discount can be availed when you book the ticket at least 30 to 60 days before the flight’s scheduled departure. You can also check flash sales to avail discounts on group bookings at United.
The following informative post may assist you with booking group travel tickets on United Airlines. So, read the whole post to understand the same better.
What is United Group Travel Booking?
As discussed, United Airlines allows its passengers to book travel tickets via group services. Including so, you will not only see fare differences from normal booking but also get special benefits and discounts.
Take a glance at the following points to know more about group travel.
- If you book United group travel flights, the airline will provide an executive to assist the passengers at certain airports.
- You can avail of special discounts on group tickets for 10 or more people.
- The group will get priority check-in at the airport.
- United will give you the guaranteed fare for the group tickets to the same destination.
Still have questions related to the same, dial the United Airlines group travel phone number to talk to a live person to get an immediate response.
How to Book Multi City Flights on United Airlines?
Booking a reservation for ten or more people to the same destination can save you money. It can be done by contacting a travel agent at the airline or visiting the official website of United Airlines. You can book a group trip by following a few simple steps on United Airlines.
Through United’s official website
- The initial step is to go through the official website of United Airlines.
- Next, go to the Homepage and choose the Products & Services option.
- After that, choose the Group Travel option. United Airlines permits its travelers to book a flight for ten or more people to the same destination.
- You will get the group travel reservation page on the screen.
- Here, you must enter all the required details, such as the number of travelers and your itinerary.
- After entering all the mandatory details, choose the Submit option.
- The airline will confirm your reservation by sending a mail to your registered mail ID.
Through United Customer Service
- First, you must look for the official number on the United official website.
- Dial the United group travel booking phone number to talk to a live person.
- Once an agent picks up your call, you may ask them to book a group trip.
- You must follow IVR instructions to complete the booking process.
- At last, check your mail ID to print the e-ticket and boarding pass.
Through the Third-Party Travel Agent
You may also visit any travel agencies to book flight tickets for your group members. Under this situation, you might contact the airline to make any corrections to the ticket when the travel agency has some limitations. However, you will get the option to cancel the flight at any time if things are not in your favor.
This way, you can book a flight or reservation for 10 or more people with United Airlines. You may also get a human to get additional information on United group travel.
See Also: United Airlines Reservations
How Can I Get a Discount on United Group Travel?
It would be exciting to get discounts when booking flight tickets for the group on United Airlines. You will be glad to know that getting discounts on group travel booking is possible. Further, we will discuss how you can get exciting deals on United group travel reservations.
- You can get the best deals using the MileagePlus program miles when booking a united travel group. It may help you in getting discounts on group travel, and the remaining miles will be credited to your account.
- The airline gives 5% discounts to military members when booking group flight tickets. National guards, Active Personnel, reserve members, and their families come under this category.
- You can keep an eye on the flash sales to get huge discounts on booking a group trip. Here, the airline may offer 10% to 70% discounts on the entire reservation.
- Travel vouchers can also be used to get discounts when making reservations on United Airlines.
- It is advised to book group travel at least 30 to 60 days before the flight’s departure. There is a high probability of getting huge discounts on group travel flights.
Still looking for guidance on United Airlines group travel, visit the official website or call one of the live representatives to resolve all your queries.
See Also: United Airlines Delayed Flight Compensation
Benefits of United Airlines Group Travel
As of now, you have an idea about United travel group reservations with the assistance of the above info. If you still want to know how important it is to book a group travel over normal booking, check out the given points.
- You will get an airport coordinator to book group travel with United Airlines.
- The entire group will get the guaranteed fare from the airline.
- You can make corrections to your name even after reserving the flights.
- The airline will give you multiple options to make the final payment.
Here, we have come to the end of the informative post regarding United Group Travel. Contact the airline or visit their official website if you want additional information. One of the travel agents will pick up your call and help you book the group travel flights. You can also ask them about the latest deals and offers on group travel bookings.
United Airlines Group Travel – FAQs
Yes, you can avail yourself of a discount when booking group travels on United Airlines. To get additional info, you should get in touch with a live representative at the airline.
Group 3 comprises travelers who get window seats in United Economy or Economy Plus class.
Group 3-5 gets priority boarding on United. You will get the last boarding group if you have purchased a Basic economy.
Group 2 is for the low-elite members or the passengers with co-branded cards. Also, travelers who have bought priority boarding will also come into boarding group 2.