Jetblue Airways Booking & Reservation
Are you planning a holiday trip to the US best beaches with your family this year? Have you booked your flight tickets and a vacation package? If not, consider the Jetblue booking services and customize your tour package with the best services under a reasonable budget just starting from $75 roundtrip.
JetBlue Airways is a significant airline in the US and North America’s seventh-largest airline in terms of passengers carried. Moreover, the airline’s headquarters lies in the Long Island City neighborhood of New York City.
With a fleet size of 284, JetBlue serves flights within 104 destinations. The operating bases are in Boston, Los Angeles, New York-JFK, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and San Juan.
How to Make JetBlue Reservations Online?
Passengers can make JetBlue reservations online within a few clicks on the JetBlue Airways official site and mobile app. Moreover, the online process will take less time and effort than other booking methods.
- First, head to the airline’s official site on your browser.
- Second, visit the “Book a Flight” section.
- Now, choose your preferred trip options from one-way, round, and multi-city.
- Mention the number of flyers flying on the same flight and put them in different categories based on age groups.
- You can search for flights by giving your arrival and departure routes and travel dates.
- On the next page, you will see a box that says “Use TrueBlue Points” to book an award flight.
- Next, click on the “Search Flights” button.
- Wait until the page shows you the available flights on your desired schedule.
- Choose a flight as per your travel requirements and needs.
- Go to the payment page and pay for your tickets using a credit or debit card.
- Finally, the airline will send you a confirmation mail on your registered email address.
Flyers can dial an official phone number to request a JetBlue book a flight service for the upcoming trip and seek expert help.
How to Make a Reservation with JetBlue via Phone?
If you want to know how to make a reservation with JetBlue over the phone, dial the airline’s booking number.
- First, head to the “Contact Us’ section on the airline’s official site.
- Second, choose the phone call option.
- Now, dial JetBlue Airlines reservations phone number and communicate your travel preferences with the representative.
- Consequently, the team member will find the best fares for your trip and make reservations on your behalf.
How to Manage a Flight Booking on JetBlue Airways?
JetBlue provides full flexibility to change/cancel a flight booking anytime before flying with or without an extra fee. If you want to know how to manage a flight booking on JetBlue Airways, there are online or offline ways.
- First, launch the JetBlue official site on your preferred browser.
- Second, click on the “Manage Trips” section.
- Now, enter your last name and flight confirmation code.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Next, choose the flight to upgrade before departure.
- You can change the travel dates, destinations, and travel class. Besides, reserve seats or request extra legroom or excess baggage allowance.
- Once you have made modifications to your ticket, pay the additional fees.
- At last, the airline will notify you regarding the changes you made to your flight booking.
Popular Destinations of JetBlue Airways
|Antigua and Barbuda||Colombia|
|Mexico||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Peru||Turks and Caicos Islands|
|Puerto Rico||United Kingdom|
|Saint Lucia||The United States|
In-flight Amenities of JetBlue Airways
JetBlue offers top-notch in-flight amenities onboard for passengers irrespective of travel class. Moreover, you will get extra legroom in each coach, complimentary snacks, drinks, and Wi-Fi. Furthermore, download games, movies, and TV shows with high internet connectivity and enjoy the best entertainment options when flying.
Travel Classes of JetBlue Airlines
JetBlue Airways let you select a particular fare option when booking a flight for the trip. Moreover, the airline only operates Economy and Business class under different ticket fare options. For instance,
- Blue Basic members can fly with one carry-on bag, a personal item, and no checked baggage on the plane.
- Moreover, the airline’s fare class includes extra legroom, food, Wi-Fi, and other amazing services.
- Additionally, the fare difference shall apply when changing or canceling a flight ticket.
Plus Ticket Fare
- The airline allows Blue Plus members to check in one bag.
- Moreover, they will get four additional points after spending one dollar when booking online flight tickets.
- They also get flight boarding priority and make free advance seat reservations.
Flex Blue Fare
- Blue Flex is a great fare type, allowing two free checked bags and getting five bonus points for each $1.
- In addition, one can cancel a JetBlue booking without charging an extra fee.
- Blue Flex passengers can get priority check-in and security clearance for guests.
Check : Jetblue Blue Extra
Seat Selection Procedure of JetBlue Airways
Flyers can choose preferred seats at the time of booking a flight JetBlue process or during check-in. Moreover, the seat fees are not included in the ticket fare, and hence you have to pay an additional fee.
In addition, one can use a seat map to choose a window, aisle, or the main cabin seat. Flyers can contact the team at JetBlue customer service phone number to make a seat assignment for the trip.
How to Make a Seat Assignment on JetBlue Airways?
You can follow the online guide to learn how to make a seat assignment on JetBlue Airways. Moreover, you can even download the airline’s free mobile app and search for your favorite seats within a few clicks.
If you are willing to choose seats online, follow the below steps.
- First of all, launch the airline’s site and log into your account.
- Second, visit the manage booking page.
- Use your flight details like last name and ticket confirmation code to view your flight reservation.
- Now, select the JetBlue seat selection button and check out all the available flights.
- Pick the seats that best suit your requirements and pay the extra charges.
- At last, the airline will give you a notification mail regarding the seat selection.
What are the Seat Selection Charges on JetBlue Airways?
Now, you must be wondering about what are the seat selection charges on JetBlue Airways? Well, the seating fees depend on your fare type, travel class, and destination.
- JetBlue has different seats, including Blue Basic, Plus, Blue, Extra, and Mint seats.
- Flyers can pay between $5 and $25 each way to reserve a seat in advance.
- Most importantly, you can book standard seats for free if you don’t select a seat before departure. But these seats will not guarantee seats in the same row or cabin, even if you are flying with family.
About JetBlue Airways Flight Cancellation Policy
When you travel on JetBlue, you can enjoy complete flexibility and make flight upgrades or cancel the entire trip. However, you have to meet the airline’s flight cancellation policy and easily manage trips before departure with much ease.
- The airline does not charge extra fees for changing or canceling bookings on most of the fares except Blue Basic.
- If you cancel a JetBlue booking through a phone call, you have to pay a non-refundable fee of $25.
- Flyers can cancel a flight for free within 24 hours of the reservation and claim a full refund.
- Moreover, the airline charges no fees for canceling flights due to unavoidable circumstances like death, medical emergency, or court orders.
- You must pay the penalty per the fare rules for any voluntary changes or cancellations.
What Happens When JetBlue Cancels Your Flight?
Suppose JetBlue Airways cancel your flight for any reason, and you made a confirmed flight booking. In that case, you have the following options.
- You can travel on the next available flight without paying an extra fee when the flying conditions are fine.
- In addition, the airline will charge USD 100 for canceling flights within the US, the Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico.
- You have to submit USD 200 to cancel all the other flights.
- Most importantly, you must pay a non-refundable fee of USD 25 for canceling flights over the phone.
How much do I have to Pay for Canceling Flights on JetBlue Airways?
You can cancel flights anytime before boarding the flight. Now, you must be thinking about how much I have to pay for canceling flights on JetBlue Airways.
- There are no fees for canceling Blue, Plus, Extra, and Mint fares at least a day before departure.
- Most importantly, you must pay a non-refundable fee of USD 25 for canceling flights over the phone. In addition, the airline will charge USD 100 for canceling flights within the US, the Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico.
- You have to submit USD 200 to cancel all the other flights.
How to Cancel a JetBlue Booking?
Canceling a reservation can be done either online or offline. Flyers can share flight details with the executive for a cancellation of a JetBlue booking.
However, if you wish to cancel flights online, go through the following steps.
- First, open the airline’s official site and log into your account.
- Second, click on the “Manage Booking” section.
- Now add your trip details, including your last name and booking number.
- Choose the flight you do not want to board.
- After that, click on the “Cancel Booking” button.
- After canceling your bookings, pay the cancellation fees if you are not eligible for free cancellations.
- In the end, the airline will send you a flight cancellation mail to your registered email address.
Highlights of the JetBlue Airways Flight Ticket Booking Refund Policy
- Passengers can obtain a full refund after canceling a refundable flight ticket within 24 hours of the actual reservation.
- In comparison, when you cancel a flight after the grace period, the airline deducts the cancellation fees and other applicable taxes. Furthermore, they refund the remaining amount as a flight credit in your wallet.
- In addition, one can use the travel credit to book an award flight or make purchases for other travel-related services.
- Moreover, one can request a ticket refund by filling out a form on the refund request page on the airline’s official site.
- Travelers can request a ticket refund of a canceled JetBlue reservation by calling on and asking for quick help.
- Remember that the airline’s holiday packages are non-refundable and are subject to a cancellation fee.
- If your scheduled flight is delayed for more than three hours, claim refunds towards the unused portion of the ticket.
What is a JetBlue Airways Flight Change Policy?
- As per the JetBlue Airways flight change policy, flyers can change Blue, Plus, Extra, and Mint fares for free.
- Moreover, one has to pay USD 75 for changing a flight on the same day of travel. You can make same-day upgrades for Blue Extra ticket fares at no extra fee.
- Changing a flight means you can modify the travel dates, destinations, and times and make other add-ons. It will require you to pay a fare difference based on the flight change policy. If your new fare is cheaper than the existing ticket, the airline will give you credit to your account.
- In addition, you can change flights online through Manage Trips or call on the airline’s helpline number for the same.
- You have to pay a non-refundable fee of USD 25 for a flight change after the risk-free period.
How to Change a JetBlue Flight Online?
If you want to change your tickets online at your convenience, you can follow the below steps.
- First, navigate the airline’s official site, then log into your account.
- Second, hit the “Manage Travel” option.
- Enter your ticket number and last name.
- Now, select the flight you want to modify before departure.
- Next, make the necessary changes and confirm them by clicking on the “Change Flights” button.
- After that, go to the payment portal and pay the fare difference if asked to pay.
- In the end, the team will give you a confirmation mail regarding the changes you made to your flight booking.
Jetblue Airlines Baggage Policy
JetBlue allows passengers to fly with one personal item and a carry-on bag during the flight for free. Moreover, the airline’s baggage policy differs for checked and carry-on bags. Let’s have a look.
- Passengers must take one personal item like a handbag, laptop bag, and similar things.
- Moreover, you must keep them under the seat ahead of you.
- The maximum size and weight of the personal item should not exceed 17 x 13 x 8 inches.
- All Blue, Plus, Extra, and Mint fares include carry-on bags that one should fit above the bin.
- Carry-on bags should not exceed 22 x 14 x 9 inches.
- The airline will ask you to pay an extra fee for any carry-on bag to the gate.
- For carrying the first and second checked bags, you have to pay $65 and $180 for the third bag.
- Moreover, board the flight with a personal item and an approved pet carrier on adding a pet to your reservation.
- JetBlue permits two checked bags on the flights at an additional cost.
- Moreover, your checked bags should meet the size requirements of 157.48 cm in overall dimensions. The weight should not exceed 50 pounds or 22.68 kg.
- If you are flying on an international flight, you must check out the bag limitations for select markets.
- Mosaic members traveling on American and AAdvantage elite members on JetBlue flights are eligible for two free checked bags.
Overweight and Oversized Baggage
If your baggage exceeds the maximum size and weight limit, the airline will consider the bags overweight or oversized. Moreover, you have to pay the penalty based on the number of bags. For instance,
- For bags within 51 lbs or 23.13 kg and 99 lbs or 44.91 kg, pay $150 per bag. Moreover, for flying to/from London, the baggage charges will be £120.
- If your bags fall under 160 am and 203.3 cm, including wheels and handles, the baggage fee will be $150 per bag.
Does Jetblue offer Group Travel Discount?
You can make group flight reservations if you plan to fly with your family or friends. Moreover, JetBlue Airways permits to travel with a group of up to seven passengers on the same flight.
Guidelines on the JetBlue Group Travel
Passengers have to meet the following guidelines on the group flight booking on JetBlue.
- The airline will allow you to book flights under Jetblue group travel for ten people traveling on the same flight.
- Moreover, fare quotes are applicable for up to two weeks based on the travel date and time.
- In addition, group passengers can reserve seats for $50 per seat at least 30 days before departure.
- The airline will forfeit all the money paid when you cancel your booked seats.
- Most importantly, JetBlue does not include discount group fares, nor do they provide the lowest fares.
- You can pay for domestic travel within 30 days before departure. In comparison, when flying on an international flight, you can make the payment at least 60 days before flying.
Fill out the Group Booking form on JetBlue to Confirm your Group Travel
You must submit an online form on the airline’s official site to confirm your group flight booking. Flyers can call on 1-800-538-2583 and connect directly with a representative to make a JetBlue group flight reservation seamlessly.
You can follow the below steps to fill out the form to confirm your group flight booking on JetBlue.
- Firstly, launch the airline’s official site on your desired browser.
- Secondly, move to the group booking page, and you will see a group reservation request form.
- Now, give your personal details like name, phone number, address, email, and an alternative number.
- After that, provide the group flight information like the name of the group travel company.
- Choose your group type from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the number of flyers.
- Now, mention your trip details like route, arrival and departure cities, and travel dates.
- Finally, click on the group travel request to get the quotes and confirm a reservation that best suits your requirements.
JetBlue Airways Unaccompanied minor policy
JetBlue Airways allow children between 5 and 14 years to opt for the unaccompanied minor service without a parent. Moreover, the service is applicable on both domestic and international flights.
Here are the important things to keep in mind when booking an unaccompanied minor JetBlue flight.
- Children below five years cannot fly unless accompanied by an adult passenger at least 14 years old.
- Unaccompanied minors can only travel on nonstop or direct flights and not connecting flights.
- Moreover, the service is available at the departure airport, on the plane, at the destination airport, and during connections.
- One can pay $150 per person to book a one-way flight under unaccompanied travel.
- If your kid is a special needs passenger and has a disability, inform the team at the time of booking.
- Most importantly, the service is not applicable for flights flying to/from London.
- To confirm a flight for your kid, you can complete a minor online form before travel.
- Make sure to print three copies of the fully-filled form for each flight and bring them to the airport.
How to book an unaccompanied minor flight on JetBlue over a phone call?
- Passengers can contact the airline’s customer service team to book an international flight for a minor.
- To obtain hand-to-hand assistance from experts, dial the Jetblue customer service number 1-800-538-2583.
- After that, the team will ask you to share travel details and confirm the reservations accordingly. It includes the details of the person dropping off and picking up the kid at the airport, address, name, and contact numbers.
Contact the JetBlue Airways team for instant help
When it comes to making bookings and managing trips, JetBlue offers the best services for a smooth journey. Moreover, there are various options to contact the team, including a phone call, live chat, email, and social media.
- Visit the airline’s site and check out the contact options under the “Contact Us” section.
- Now, choose a particular option depending on your requirements and convenience.
- The team member will take a complete note of your request and make bookings accordingly.
See Other Related Blog Posts:
- What Happens if You Missed a Flight with Jetblue?
- Find Cheapest Day to Fly on Jetblue
- Know Jetblue Unaccompanied Minor Policy 2022-23
- Jetblue Com Travel Bank Login
- Amazing Deals on Jetblue Flight to Bahamas
- How do I Redeem Jetblue Travel Credit?