When you are a frequent flyer, and your source destination is Newark International Airport, then this guide is for you. We have detailed everything about the Newark Airport long term parking in this guide. It will help you to save your parking costs.
The Newark Liberty International Airport is one of the major airports in the New York Metropolitan region. Currently, the airport is owned by the cities of Newark and Elizabeth jointly. It is operated by the port authority of New Jersey and New York. When it comes to parking availability, there are three on-airport and several parking outside the airport. However, parking your vehicle at the airport or outside the airport can be too costly, especially if you are parking for several days.
We have created this guide to help you regarding Newark airport long term parking. This guide is designed primarily to assist you in finding the best parking options based on what matters you the most.
Newark Airport Parking Rates
The parking rate at the EWR varies depending on the duration and the location. The parking rate can range from $4 for hourly and $18 for daily parking. You also have the option to reserve Newark airport long term parking for as low as $8.50 depending on the closest parking availability. Check the list of parking rates mentioned below. However, these rates can change any time by the airport. So always confirm it before parking your vehicle on the available parking place.
Newark Airport Long Term Parking Rates
Off-Site with Shuttle
- For per day parking, you will be charged for $8.50.
- For parking at Hilton Newark Airport, you need to pay $16.
Terminal C Garage, Lots Across From Terminal A & B
- You will be charged $39 for per day parking.
Garage P4 and Lots P1, P3
- Per day charges here vary from $27 to $34.
Economy Parking (Lot P6)
- You need to pay $18/day for parking.
Newark Airport Short Term Parking Rates
The parking lots for short duration are available right in front of each terminal entrance. You can use the parking service if you are at the airport for picking or dropping someone.
- Charges for Daily Parking at Garage P4 and P1, P3 Parking Lots is $8/hour, and $4 for 30 minutes.
- Charges for Hourly Parking at Terminal C Garage and Lots across Terminal A&B are $8/hour and $4 for 30 minutes.
Tips to avail Newark Airport long term parking coupon
Using the parking service for several days can be expensive at the Newark International Airport. So, here we have mentioned a few points that will help you to save on your parking expenses.
- Follow the EWR official parking page: You can follow the official page of the airport at different social media platforms or its official website. You can find the latest news and parking rates published by the airport. It may help you to find about the best deals or discounts available on Newark airport long term parking rates.
- SpotHero: It is a digital parking reservation service, allowing people to avail parking spaces. You can reserve your parking space at the EWR airport using SpotHero. You can also avail the running discounts or coupons on long term parking. You can avail SpotHero service from its official website or its mobile application available for both Android and iOS.
- FlySmart: You can also use the FlySmart App and find about the flight status as well as parking lot availability at the airport. Download and install this application and know about the parking availability as well as Newark airport long term parking rates.
Next time when you travel from EWR airport, make sure to try the mentioned tips and avail coupons and discounts on parking. It was the complete information from our side about the long terms parking at Newark International Airport. We hope that you find the mentioned data helpful about Newark airport long term parking. You can share your experience at EWR with us from the comment section mentioned below.