In recent times, there are ‘n’ number of airlines promising customer satisfaction and priority. But, unfortunately, very few of them are committed to their customers and provide the amenities as specified. Allegiant Air is one of those airlines who works with a belief that ‘customer satisfaction is our priority’. Also, they have years of experience in the field of aeronautics. With years of experience in this domain and with good intention, the airline has been successful in creating a reputation and earning trust of their esteemed global customers.
Today, even with a plethora of options, Allegiant Air has been the flying partner of many travel enthusiasts from different parts of the world. In fact, it has been the most recommended choice of enthusiasts to fly to major cities in the United States like Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Oakland, Florida, Orlando, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Washington and Arizona.
There are many other reasons behind the popularity of Allegiant Airlines Reservations. Features like transparency, proximity, dedication, commitment and most importantly affordability makes this US based airline the most reliable and trusted platform to reach to 117 destinations throughout the United States.
About Allegiant Air
Allegiant Air commonly referred to as Allegiant is a major airline in the United States with it’s headquarter in Summerlin, Nevada. Summerlin is a suburb in Las Vegas. Soon after its foundation, the airline got identified for being the 9th largest commercial airline in the United States.
However, that’s not enough to recognize this major airline. Providing flight tickets to major US cities is the specialty of the carrier. Besides, they are highly appreciated for facilitating clients with superb on-board facilities without any addition in the total price of the flight ticket.
Easy and time-saving process of making reservation with 24 hours prior of flight cancellation makes Allegiant Air the ultimate choice of travel enthusiasts globally. Moreover, dedicated professionals at the airline are ready to assist their customers with any kind of query, doubt or inquiry. 24×7 availability of the airline’s staff can help passengers making flight cancellation, knowing flight status or changing flight ticket over the phone. They don’t have the kiosk of the airline and stand in the long queue to know the job done. It can be done with no hassle and most importantly in no time over the phone.
Although these features makes Allegiant Air special, there are many facts that will fascinate you about the airline. Keep on reading to know the interesting facts about the airline before you make them your flying partner to reach any destination in the United States safely, smooth, comfortably and without breaking the bank.
- You might be surprised to know that Allegiant Air was started as a charter airline. In between 1997 and 1998, Allegiant started its operation only as a charter carrier. The airline was dedicatedly making people flew to their destination on special occasions to their specified destinations. But, in the year 2002, Allegiant Air started operating commercial flights weekly to major cities across the United States.
- In the year 2012, this major yet low-cost American airline began the St. Cloud service and serves well to major US cities like Orlando, Phoenix and many more. After the initiative taken by Allegiant Air, many airlines started operating their service resulting in no interruption in mechanical delays.
- Initially, this American Airline was named WestJet Express. However, the name changed to Allegiant Air due to some controversial issue. It was renamed in the year 1998. And, I was the same year when the airline got FAA and US Dot certification for operating schedule and charter flights to US destinations.
- In the year 1998, the airline began operating scheduled flights to various destination in the United States.
- Fifthly, in the year 1999, Allegiant Air opened a small hub in Long Beach. However, the original hub of the airline was in Fresno, California. In the year 2000, it started operating non-stop scheduled flights to Fresno and Las Vegas.
The impact of choosing Allegiant Air to fly to a destination in the United States in huge. Apart from providing low-cost flight tickets, the airline got highly appreciated for making the customer satisfied with good food, entertainment and other superb amenities on the plane at free.