How Can I Use Delta eCredit to Book a New Delta Flight?
If you have recently earned eCredits in the form of a refund, then you might be wondering how to use Delta eCredits to rebook a new flight. What if your Delta eCredit not working while rebooking a ticket?
No worries as you can look into the following information to get the complete procedure.
Use SkyMiles Account
- To start with, log in to the SkyMiles account.
- After logging into the account, you must enter all the mandatory details.
- Go to the profile page and choose eCredits, Vouchers, and Certificates.
- Next, a page consisting of unused tickets, companion certificates, and Delta eCredits, will display on the screen along with the expiration dates.
- You must apply for the new booking by selecting the box.
- Now, pay the difference if asked.
- Lastly, wait to get a confirmation mail from Delta Airlines.
Get Through the Delta’s Official Website
- First, access the official website of Delta Airlines to proceed with the booking procedure.
- And then, enter the date and time when you want to fly on Delta.
- Select your flight in the preferred class and make the payment.
- Now, choose the Credit option when making a payment.
- Pay the difference only when the cost of the ticket is more than the value of your eCredits.
- At last, you will get a confirmation mail from the airline.
Do you still need assistance on how to resolve the Delta eCredits not showing up issue, you may contact an agent by dialing the Delta Airlines Customer Service Number.
Why is My Delta eCredit not Working?
Have you tried to use eCredit when rebooking a flight with Delta Airlines, but failed to do so? If true, you might be looking for a perfect guide on resolving the Delta eCredit not showing up issue. Take a glance at the following informative post.
According to Delta’s refund policy, you will earn credits instead of a cash refund after the flight cancellations with the airline. You can use eCredits for your future travel. Here’s everything you might be looking for.
If you wish to get instant assistance in resolving the Delta eCredit not working issue, get a human by dialing the Delta Airlines Customer Service Number.
How Much Time Does Delta eCredit Take to Show Up?
Usually, Delta eCredits take a maximum of 24 hours to show up in your account after you have canceled the flight ticket. If it is taking a long time to get reflected, you may contact any of the travel agents at Delta Customer Service.
How to Resolve Delta Airlines eCredit Not Working Issue?
Delta Airlines offers eCredits to its passengers in the form of refunds. Sometimes, you might experience the ‘Delta eCredit not showing’ issue when rebooking a flight on Delta. If you are also going through the same, check out the following solutions.
Contact Airlines via Call
- You are advised to talk to a live person by dialing Delta Airlines Customer Service Phone Number 800-221-1212.
- Once the call is connected, choose the right key to talk to the representative.
- Now, you must follow the IVR instructions to get assistance in booking a flight using eCredits.
- After explaining your issue, wait for them to take action.
- At last, you have to wait for the confirmation email from Delta Airlines.
Contact Delta via Live Chat
- First, go through Delta’s official website and click on the Customer Support option.
- Afterward, scroll down to choose the live chat option.
- Now, you can start a conversation with one of Delta’s representatives.
- Feel free to ask queries related to cancellation and rebooking flights using eCredits.
Contact Delta via social media
- You can also get in touch with a travel agent at Delta Airlines via social media platforms.
- Initially, you need to follow Delta Airlines on social media platforms like Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- And then, you can post the issue under the message section.
- At last, wait to get a response from Delta Airlines agents.
If you have further queries related to the Delta eCredit not showing up the issue, you may get connected with one of the Delta Airlines Customer Service travel agents.
Concluding the Post!
Assuredly, you have learned the steps to use your eCredits to rebook a new flight on Delta Airlines with the assistance of this post. If you have further queries related to the Delta eCredit not showing up, you may get in touch with a travel agent Delta Customer Service phone number +1–800-221-1212.
See Related FAQs:
You can find Delta eCredit by logging in to your SkyMiles account by visiting delta.com. And then, choose the eCredits, vouchers, and certificates.
You can directly call Delta Airlines Reservation Phone Number to request a refund on an unrestricted eTicket or refundable ticket bought with a credit card.
Yes! You can use eCredits for one of the account holder members who is only approved by Delta Airlines. To use eCredits for someone else, you must check the real name of the passenger on the flight ticket.
Delta eCredits generally expire after one year from the purchase date instead of the original date of the flight.
No, you cannot transfer Delta eCredits that have been issued in your name. Delta eCredits are non-transferable from one member’s account to another. However, you can use e Credits to book a flight for someone else who is authorized by the airline.
See Other Related Blogs Post :
- What if I missed my flight with Delta?
- Does Delta Provide Delayed Compensation?
- How to Make Delta Complaints?
- Delta Skymiles for Delta Flight
- Delta Same Day Flight Change Policy
- Does Delta Charge for Unaccompanied Minor?
- How does Delta Skymiles work?
- What is Delta Airlines Refund Policy?
- Does Delta allow Change in Flight?
- Delta Airlines Vacation Packages Deals
- Delta Flights to Hawaii from $119
- How do I Speak to a Live Person at Delta?