Do you wish to discover multiple destinations with Virgin Airlines? Wherever you are going, you can book Virgin multi city flights and explore various cities. To know everything about booking multi city flights, you have to get through the following post. Virgin Airlines allows you to explore multiple cities at a single reservation. Also, you may book multi city flights within a budget by visiting the official website or calling customer service. If you want to book a multi city flight, check out this informative post.
What do multi city flights mean?
A multi city flight is a different type of reservation that lets passengers explore multiple destinations at a single booking. Also, you don’t need to carry different tickets for each city as the airline will permit you to travel to various destinations with a single ticket. Multi city booking would be fruitful when you want to visit multiple destinations on Virgin Airlines. Gladly, the airline allows you to book multi city flights hassle-free. If you are interested in booking multi city tickets, go through the following information to learn the same or contact the airline.
How to book multi city flights on Virgin Airlines?
If you are interested in booking Virgin multi city flights, the following information may help you. Here, we have included all the ways to book multiple destination flights on Virgin. Let’s start following the first and prominent method to book the multi city flight.
Visit the official website.
- First, head to the official website of Virgin Airlines.
- After that, tap on the Book a flight option.
- Here, you will get three options; one-way, round-way, and multi city options. From these options, click the multi city option.
- Now, enter the date and time of travel and the name of the destination. And then, add all the required information in the displaying fields.
- After entering all the required info, you have to click on the search flight options.
- Next, you will be redirected to the list of flights available on Virgin Airlines.
- You may choose your flights within a budget.
- Enter other destinations and follow the same steps mentioned above.
- At last, pay the fee to book Virgin multi city flights.
Call Virgin customer service
- To book multi city flights, dial the Virgin customer service number 0344 874 7747 and speak to a live person.
- Afterward, listen to the IVR menu to connect with a Virgin live person.
- Next, you have to provide all the required details to initiate the multi city booking process.
- Finally, you are left to make the payment and wait for the confirmation mail from Virgin Airlines.
You can follow any of the above mentioned methods to book Virgin multi city flights. And if you want to book flights on Virgin Atlantic or Australia, proceed further and look at the following information.
How to book multi city flights on Virgin Atlantic?
You can use two methods to book multi city flights on Virgin Atlantic. Below, you can find the complete instructions and book your flight to explore dream destinations.
Method 1: Use the Virgin Atlantic Website
- The first step is to access the Virgin Atlantic official website.
- Here, you have to choose the Round Trip to change it to Multi City.
- Next, enter the required information regarding each flight.
- Type in the details for destination one and destination 2. And if you want to add more destinations, click the add icon.
- Look for affordable flights by choosing the search flights option.
- Add the passenger’s details and flight services as per your requirements.
- Go to the payment page and pay the multi city flight booking fee. And wait to receive the confirmation mail from Virgin Airlines.
Method 2: Use the Mobile Application
- Firstly, access the Virgin mobile application to start the booking procedure.
- Next, sign in to your account to launch the home screen.
- After that, click the Book Flight option to check the available flights.
- You can choose flights within your budget when booking multi city tickets.
If you face difficulties when booking multi-city tickets, you should call the Virgin Atlantic customer service number and talk to a live person.
How to book multi city flights on Virgin Australia?
Booking Virgin Australia multi city flights is quite simple and easy to do. You must follow a few steps to book a ticket to multiple destinations. Here, we have mentioned all the steps you must follow to book flights hassle-free.
Step 1: Look for flights
- Visit the Virgin Australia homepage and choose the Multi city option.
- Next, select your origin for destination 1. You can proceed further by entering other origins and destinations.
- Once you have chosen the origin and destinations, you will get the departure date calendar on the screen.
- You can also add another flight or remove a flight from your trip.
- Finally, click find flight options to check available flights.
2nd Step : Choose & Review your flights
- If you want to edit your dates and destinations of the trip, you can review your flight tickets.
- You can also edit the selection by choosing change this flight option.
- To make changes to your international multi city flight, you need to tap on Modify Itinerary.
- You have to repeat the same steps for the rest of the flights.
Step 3: Continue the Booking Procedure
Now, you may get additional information by choosing the Make a booking guide option. This way, you can continue your multi city booking process.
Looking for Assistance?
Hopefully, you have successfully booked Virgin multi city flights with the help of the methods mentioned above. If, for any cause, you are getting issues while performing any of these methods, you may talk to a live person at Virgin Airlines at any time. To get the assistance of a live representative, you either visit Virgin’s official website or dial the customer service phone number.
Read Other Blog Posts Here :
- What is Spirit Refund Policy?
- Benefits of Taking Spirit Airlines vacation packages
- How Do I Contact with Spirit Airlines customer service live person?
- Make Comfortable Seat Selection : Choose Airbus A320 seating
- Cathay Pacific Premium Economy : Make Premium Choice
- How do I Get in Touch with Air France?
- Talk to Live Person at Spirit Airlines