How to Reschedule a Flight at JetBlue?
Do you wish to change your flight tickets on JetBlue last minute before the travel date? If yes, don’t worry and opt for the JetBlue Reschedule flight option on the airline’s site to change flights seamlessly.
JetBlue Airways does not charge an extra fee for changing or canceling flights on most ticket fares. The only exception is the Blue Basic. In addition, changing a flight includes changes in date, destination, travel class, and route.
Learn more about the JetBlue Reschedule & Change Flight policy and the ways to manage your trip at your convenience.
Key Highlights of the JetBlue Flights Reschedule Policy
- You can reschedule travel dates or any information on tickets for free within 24 hours of the actual ticket purchase.
- However, the airline charges a non-refundable fee for modifying a flight ticket after the grace period.
- You can modify your booking under the Manage Trips section on the airline’s official site or over a phone call. Dial 1-800-538-2583 and tell your trip details to the Jetblue representative and request them for a flight reschedule.
- If you change a flight ticket on the same day of departure, you have to pay $75 as a penalty.
How to Reschedule a flight JetBlue?
You must be thinking of how to reschedule a JetBlue flight; there are online and offline ways. However, making online flight changes is quite simple, and the process saves a lot of time.
Follow the Below Steps to JetBlue Reschedule Flight Online
- First, open the airline’s official site on your browser.
- Second, click on the “Manage Trips” section.
- Now, fill in your last name and ticket confirmation code of six digits.
- Next, find your flight details on the screen and choose the flight you want to want to reschedule.
- You will now see the options to change the date, destination, and route. Select the change date options and add new dates as per your trip plans.
- After that, hit the “Change Flights” button and move to the payment page.
- You have to pay the fare difference.
- Finally, you will receive a flight change mail from the team to your registered email address.
Passengers may call on 1-800-538-2583 and speak with a customer service executive to request JetBlue reschedule a flight over the phone.
How Much are the Charges to Reschedule a JetBlue Flight?
JetBlue Airways imposes a change fee for changing a flight after the risk-free period. Moreover, the fees vary with different ticket fares, travel classes, and destinations.
- You can opt for the JetBlue Change flight at no additional cost when changing a flight within 24 hours of initial booking.
- In addition, you have to pay an additional fee of $25 per person to make changes to the reservation over the phone. If you want to save the fee, upgrade your booking online at the airline’s official site.
- Blue Basic fare is subjected to a $100 fee per person for flights within the Caribbean, Mexico, or Central America. In comparison, you have to pay $200 per passenger for all the other routes.
- Moreover, fare difference and ticket fare rules on trip change dates apply.
- There are no fees for upgrading or canceling a booking under Blue, Blue Extra, Blue Plus, and Mint fares.