Etihad Airways works to deliver the services as per the passenger’s travel requirements. One can make a flight booking with Etihad Airways online at their website. When you make a reservation, you can get an Etihad Airways seat selection depending on the destination, number of passengers, and other factors. Passengers can effortlessly arrange their travel plans by booking flight tickets for either group or individual travel. Often, passengers have questions about how to select their seats on Etihad Airways. In these situations, the best option is to follow the steps provided to book a seat on the airline easily.
Can You Select Seats on Etihad?
Yes, you can select the flight seats with Etihad Airways and make your journey smoother. There are several options available to choose the seats. You need to read the given information to get your seats next to your loved ones.
Select the seats online after booking:
If you buy the flight ticket with Etihad, you can get your favorite seats up to one hour before the scheduled departure.
- Firstly, you must acquire the official website of Etihad Airways at www.etihad.com.
- After that, you can proceed to the Manage booking handle from the top.
- You can get the booking through the reservation code and the passenger’s surname.
- Once you receive the booking, you can choose the relevant flight itinerary for which you wish to get the seats.
- From the given area, choose the seat selection tab to proceed further.
- With this, you will locate the available seat from the seat map for your trip class.
- You need to choose the preferred seats and complete the process.
- Finally, pay the seat selection fees, if any, and obtain the confirmation message in your mail.
Get the seats with the customer service team:
Besides the online facility, you can also talk to the customer service team and get assistance. Therefore, you just need to dial the Etihad Airways phone number at 1800 123 3901 to select the seats. After this, you need to listen carefully to the IVR voice instructions. Once you select the suitable button, you will get the customer representative for help. They are available 24 hours a day to give you the best advice.
What is the Etihad Airways Free Seat Selection Policy?
When you wish to get the preferred seats, you must be aware of the relevant rules. Following are some points on the Etihad Airways seat selection policy that you can consider accordingly.
- As your flight time approaches, the number of available seats for selection will decrease. Seating is dependent on availability. In the majority of circumstances, the seat you have booked will be available to you. In the event of this happening, they will make every effort to select a comparable seat for all of their passengers.
- If you pay the fees for an Economy Standard seat – window, middle, or aisle – but get another seat, you are entitled to a full refund.
- If you want to buy a seat next to the emergency exit in Economy Space, you must meet the security requirements. Make sure you meet all these requirements before purchasing a seat.
- The seat price is per person, per flight sector. If the aircraft type changes, Etihad will make reasonable efforts to accommodate guests in similar seats.
- If there are no seats in the Economy Room, Etihad will refund the amount paid per person and sector, which cannot be adjusted.
- Seats without neighbors cannot be reserved for group bookings (bookings with nine or more passengers) or complimentary tickets.
- The seating charges on your credit card may appear under the heading “Etihad Select Upgrade.”
You agree not to question or dispute the fees on your credit card statement in the name of Etihad Select Upgrade.
Does Etihad have Free Seat Selection?
If you are flying with Etihad Airways and want to get free seats, then you can do so easily. Etihad Airways provides free seat selection according to some relevant rules, as given below.
- If a commuter chooses the seats within 24 hours of the reservation, they do not need to pay any fees. According to this, the Etihad booking must be successful a week before the scheduled departure.
- If you are a guest passenger under silver, gold, or platinum, then you are qualified for the seats free of charge.
- Passengers who secure seats at the time of check-in up to 30 hours before the scheduled departure don’t need to pay any extra charges.
- Etihad Airways can assign random seats for free if you do not choose the same till the departure.
- However, you can use the appropriate points or miles to skip the fees and get free seating.
How Do I Get a Free Seat on Etihad?
Fly with Etihad and always get the perfect seat for your destination. If you are an Etihad guest member, you can choose your favorite seats for your destination free of cost. Here are the ways to find Etihad Airways free seat selection to enhance the taste of your journey as below.
- At the time of booking: One can choose their flight seat when they reserve the flight seat from the interactive seat map.
- Through manage booking: If you have already booked the travel, you can reserve your seats online by managing your booking in simple steps.
- On-flight check-in: you can get the boarding pass and check-in online to choose the free seats.
- Connect with customer service: You can get through with the live customer service team and talk to the live person. Their professional team will help the guest members choose the seats at the lowest possible prices.
How Much Does it Cost to Select Seats on Etihad Airways?
The seating charges or fees vary as per the type of seat, travel class, and the number of passengers. You can pay the Etihad Airways seat selection fees according to the following criteria.
- For the standard economy, you can pay fees between USD 10 and USD 30, according to the route.
- For the extra legroom space, you must pay the charges between USD 30 and USD 180 as per the ticket type and destination.
- If you choose your seats at check-in 30 hours prior to the flight, you can get the seats for free.
How Do You Select a Seat for an Infant on Etihad Airways?
Do you wish to fly with your infant? You can get the preferred seats for your infants on the travel easily. The following are some essential tips on where to sit with your infants and what to pack accordingly.
- Etihad provides bassinet seats for infants free of cost.
- When you select your seats, you just need to inform the airlines by providing the special request on the Manage booking handle.
- You need to choose the choice plus fare type for free seat selection.
- Either pay the charges early to secure your seats at Manage Booking.
- Avoid sitting your child in aisle seats to get safety from hot food and drinks.
- Infants between seven days and 23 months can travel with Etihad Airways.
- However, infants must be accompanied by adults, including twins.
- When the seat belt signs are on, you must take your child on your lap or under the infant seatbelt.
With the help of the above information, you are now aware of the complete information of Etihad Airways seat selection for your journey. If you wish to know about the seating criteria, you can dial the Etihad Airways phone number at 1800 123 3901 and listen to the IVR voice commands. When you connect with the experts, you can obtain assistance globally.