Do you wish to get your desired seat on Spirit Airlines? You might feel glad that Spirit Airlines allows its passengers to choose seats. Check out the following post to learn the complete Spirit Airlines seat selection policy. Here, you may get everything you might be looking for.
Spirit Airlines is well known for its low prices and plentiful flights that they offer to popular vacation destinations. When you plan your flight travel, you sometimes need to pay the fees for the services beyond the ticket. Before getting the flight ticket, you must be aware of the guidelines on picking seats on Spirit Airlines for your destination. They allow you to choose the seats online at their website or at the time of flight check-in. You don’t need to wait now; just check the information below to grab the preferred seating to get an arrival smoothly and comfortably.
How do I pick seats on Spirit Airlines?
If you wish to pick your desired seat with Spirit Airlines, apply the following instructions one by one: You are allowed to make a seat selection online and offline. Further, you will get all the possible options to choose a seat hassle-free.
Choose Seats Online
- To initiate, head to the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- Click on the Check-in tab from the homepage.
- After that, type-in the passenger’s last name and the flight Spirit Airlines Reservations code.
- Now, you must enter all the required details to get the booking details.
- Next, tap on the Spirit Airlines Seat Selection option.
- You can pick your desired seat to complete the procedure.
- And then, you will be redirected to the payment page. Here, you have to pay the seat selection fees.
- Finally, wait until you receive the new e-ticket on your given email ID.
Choose seats Offline
- You should dial Spirit Airlines Customer Service Number 1 (855) 728-3555 to start the seat selection procedure.
- Once the call connects, follow the IVR steps to speak to a live person.
- Provide them with all the related information so they can get your booking details.
- Tell them your seat preferences and pay the fees.
- Finally, you will get a confirmation mail from Spirit Airlines.
Do you want to get additional information on Spirit Airlines’ seat selection? You may get through the Spirit’s office to get connected with a live representative at any time.
Does Spirit Airlines allow seat selection?
Yes, passengers can purchase a seat assignment and select the seat they really want. To get the desired seats, they just need to pay an amount starting at $5 and varying up to the aircraft route and locations. If you want to learn more regarding seat selection on Spirit, get through the entire post carefully.
Spirit Airlines Seat Selection Policy | Terms & Conditions
Before looking for ways to select seats on Spirit, it is essential to look into the Spirit seat selection policy. The airline has a flexible and customer-friendly policy when it comes to making a seat selection. As per the Spirit Airlines seat selection policy, passengers will get free seats at the time of check-in.
To learn more about the seat selection policy, read the following points:
- Spirit Airlines doesn’t apply charges for assigning random seats to their passengers during check-in.
- You are permitted to choose your desired seats via visiting the official website or contacting a live person at Spirit Airlines.
- Spirit charges additional fees for big front seats that offer 32% extra legroom seats.
If you have additional queries related to seat selection policy, dial the Spirit Airlines Customer Service Number or visit its official website 24/7.
Spirit Airlines seat types:
Passengers who are planning to save a lot on seat selection can skip the fee by choosing the seats in advance. However, Spirit will randomly assign you a seat. If you don’t select the seats, you will not guarantee to get a seat with your companion. However, below are the seating types that you can choose to make the reservation.
1. Standard seats:
The standard seats represent the majority of seats on the Spirit Airlines plane. You can get a standard seat anytime or purchase the bundle. If you want to compare standard economy seats, you need to pay the fees at the time of booking or additionally after that.
2. Premium seats:
These seats are available at the exit row seats, having a bit more space for the extra legroom. But for this, passengers must be required to assist others in case of emergency situations. Travelers under 18 or unaccompanied minors cannot pick seats Spirit Airlines before the scheduled departure.
3. Big front seats:
This is like the first class that has wider seats and more legroom for a comfortable journey. The seats are available at the front of the aircraft; you can choose as per the seat assignment. The seats always have extra facilities like in-flight entertainment, lavish foods, a kids section, etc.
Why Should you consider picking your Seat in Advance with Spirit Airlines?
There are multiple reasons for choosing the advanced seating options. Following are the reasons for Spirit Airlines choose seat as soon as possible, which you can consider accordingly.
- You don’t need to pay any extra fees and pay only subsequent, appropriate charges.
- In the advance picking of seats, you will find the various options and availability in the seat map.
- Elite members can use the points or miles to get huge discounts.
How Much Does It Cost to Select a Seat on Spirit?
Spirit seat selection fees start from $5 per seat and vary on the flight’s location and route. If you want to avoid the seat selection fees on Spirit, let the airline assign a random seat to you for free during check-in.
To get extra legroom or big front seats, passengers must pay an amount between $20 to $70. You should visit Spirit’s official website to get additional information about it.
How to add seats to Spirit Airlines reservations?
Here are the appropriate steps for adding seats on Spirit Airlines. Let’s look at the given instructions to add the desired seats.
- The initial step is to go through the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- Next, choose the My Trips section and go through the ongoing instructions.
- Click the Add or Modify seat link if you are accessing your booking more than a day before departure.
To get further information on Spirit Airlines’ seat selection process or policy, dial the Reservations Phone Number to talk to a live person 24/7.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
No, it’s not compulsory to pay for a seat selection on Spirit Airlines. The airport staff will randomly appoint a seat when you check-in. But if you’d wish to sit next to your partner, you must pay for the airline seat selection charges. If you’re flying with your family or friends, consider going through the Spirit Airlines policies.
Spirit Airlines allows its flyers to pick their preferred seat assignment when booking. You must pay for seat assignments starting at just $5 to select a seat you’d like to book. If you wish to add extra benefits to your booking, you may consider picking a Big Front Seat.
You can easily print your boarding pass before heading out for the airport at home free of cost. If you miss printing your boarding pass, you can use self-service kiosks to print your boarding pass at the airport. Please note you must check-in for your flight at least 1 hour before the scheduled departure time. You can also request to check-in counter staff to print your pass, but that’ll cost you around 10 USD fees.
If you wish to select a preferred seat on Spirit Airlines, you must pay for seat assignments starting at just $5. However, the Spirit Airlines seat selection fee may vary depending on the route and fare type. If you want to add a little bit of extra comfort, book a Big Front Seat as low as $15.
If you want to change your seats on Spirit Airlines, click on the website’s ‘Add or modify seats’ section. Spirit Airlines seat change fee may vary depending on when you opt for a modification starting at just $49 to $99.
Yes, if you wish to book a seat with spacious legroom, you may consider picking Big front seats. These seats are located in the front of the aircraft with the dimension of 36″ pitch and 18.5″ width – a full 6″ of spacious legroom. You can easily be comfortable with deluxe Leather seats or stretch out during your flight.
Yes, Spirit Airlines allows you to bring one carry-on luggage with you that easily fits underneath the seat. If you wish to carry additional luggage, you may have to pay the baggage fee excluded from your flight tickets.
If you want to avoid Spirit Airlines seat selection fees, you can do so at the time of booking. While booking flight tickets, you’ll get a list of available seats with prices. Navigate to the “continue without seats” option and click on it to avoid seat selection fees.
Submit your review