Can You Select Your Seat on Alaska Airlines?
Did you forget to book seats when booking flight tickets and now wish to reserve a preferred seat before departure? Well, don’t worry and learn about the Alaska Airlines seat selection procedure and reserve seats at your convenience.
Alaska Airlines understands the travel needs of flyers. Therefore, the airline lets you choose the desired seat in advance, irrespective of travel classes and fares.
However, the seat selection fee is not included in your ticket; you have to pay additional fees for choosing seats. If You are searching “Can You Select Your Seat on Alaska Airlines?”, You can select your seat at the time of purchase at alaskaair.com or call 1 (800) 252-7522 customer service.
Seat Specifications in Different Travel Classes on Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines has a fleet size of 268 aircraft within the Main Cabin and Premium class. To enjoy a seamless interface, install the airline’s mobile app and search for the best seat within a few clicks. If you want to upgrade seats, visit the manage booking page and choose your favorite seats quickly.
- There are spacious Recaro leather seats with a 40-inch pitch and generous reclining seats in the first class.
- Seats in the Premium class have four inches of legroom than the Main cabin.
- Moreover, the airline features leather seating along with a 6-way adjustable headrest. The seats feature extra legroom between 31 to 32 inches, and most of the seats have a wall plug.
How to Make an Alaska Airlines Seat Selection Online via the Site?
Passengers can make an Alaska Airlines seat selection and get access to a window, aisle, or main cabin seats. Moreover, you can book seats in advance at the time of ticket purchase or check in an hour before departure.
You can Follow the Below Steps to Book Seats Online on Alaska Airlines.
- First of all, visit the airline’s official site and click on the check-in button.
- Second, provide your last name and flight ticket confirmation code.;
- Once your flight booking is retrieved, you can opt for the seat selection option.
- Now, you will see all the available seats and choose your preferred seats before your travel.
- Make a final payment using your credit or debit card and confirm your seat assignment.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation mail of the selected seats by the team on your registered email ID.
How much is the Alaska Airlines Seat Selection Fee?
Alaska Airlines charges seat reservation fees depending on different ticket fare types, including Saver, Main, and First Class fares. You can connect with the customer service team to know about the exact seat assignment fee and book accordingly.
- Passengers don’t have to pay an Alaska Airlines seat selection fee when booking seats with Saver fares.
- On the other hand, seat selection is free for the Main fare unless you are not upgrading to a Premium class. Moreover, the seat upgrade fee will be $15, depending on the flight route. The only exception is that it should not be a Saver fare.
- Also, first-class passengers can reserve preferred seats at no additional fee.
Most importantly, you can book the Saver fare on the Basic Economy if you want to avoid paying seat fees. Moreover, the fare includes limited complimentary seat assignments.
Rules and Regulations on Making for Seat Assignment
Reserving a seat of your choice ensures maximum comfort and safety on the plane. Moreover, one can enjoy a premium travel experience while flying on a window or main cabin seat.
Here are some important things you must know about making the Alaska Airlines seat assignment.
- According to the airline’s seat selection policy, passengers can choose preferred seats when booking tickets or during check-in.
- However, if you don’t select seats in advance, the team randomly assigns standard seats for free. The seats may not be available in the same row or column.
- Alaska Airlines provides interactive seat maps to the passengers, which help them to decide on their seats.
- Basic Economy passengers don’t have to pay an extra fee for flying on standard seats during the flight.
- Additionally, you can make an Alaska Airlines seat assignment online via the site or mobile app. Otherwise, speak with the flight representative or reach the check-in counter or kiosk to book seats.
- Passengers with a subscription to the Elite level Mileage plan can reserve Premium class seat assignments.
Contact the Customer Service to Make an Alaska Seat Assignment
Passengers can also contact the airline’s customer service team to make an Alaska Airlines seat assignment. Moreover, to obtain instant help, dial 1-800-252-7522 and speak with an executive about your seat requirements. Furthermore, the team member will find the best seat for your travel and book the same on your behalf. Suppose you have already booked seats and now wish to upgrade to a more comfortable seat. In that case, the team will still help you and fulfill your seating requirements.
See Other Related Blog Posts :
- Get Cheapest Alaska Airlines Companion Fares
- Affordable Flights Policy at Alaska Low Fare Calendar
- Various Destinations Where Alaska Airlines Fly
- Know about Alaska Airlines Senior Citizen Policy
- Does Alaska Air offers Military Discount?
- Alaska Airlines First Class Upgrade
Submit your review