Can You Select Your Seat on Alaska Air?
Did you forget to book seats when booking flight tickets and now wish to reserve a preferred seat before departure? Well, don’t worry and learn about the Alaska Air seat selection procedure and reserve seats at your convenience.
Alaska Airlines understands the travel needs of flyers. Therefore, the airline lets you choose the desired seat in advance, irrespective of travel classes and fares.
However, the seat selection fee is not included in your ticket; you have to pay additional fees for choosing seats. If You are searching “Can You Select Your Seat on Alaska Airlines?”, You can select your seat at the time of purchase at alaskaair.com or call 1 (800) 252-7522 customer service.
Types of Seats Available on Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines offers three types of seats to its passengers to enhance their traveling experience. To get the complete details regarding seat options, you should proceed further and look into the given details.
It is one of the most convenient options of all the seat options on Alaska Airlines. Passengers will get customized options, free drinks, and complimentary meals. First-class seats would be the better option for those who prefer extra legroom space.
Moreover, the passenger may avail of the designed lounges after choosing first-class seats with Alaska Airlines.
You are permitted to choose Main Cabin Economy or Basic Economy seats with Alaska Airlines. To select economy seats, passengers must pay between $15 to $30 to the airline. After choosing economy seats on Alaska, you will get the standard food menu and decent in-flight service.
If you have selected the economy seats, you can carry a personal item and a carry-on bag for free during check-in.
Alaska Airlines generally offers 30 premium seats to its passengers. If you wish for extra legroom space and broader seats, premium seats would be a better choice. Along with this, you will get free wine and cocktails as in-flight services during the flight.
The airline also offers entertainment services and Wi-Fi facilities. If you want to experience the comfort and adjustable seats when flying in Alaska, choose its premium seats.
Do you still feel like getting assistance regarding seat selection options? Then, it would help if you spoke to a live person by dialing the Alaska Airlines Customer Service Number 24/7.
How to Select a Seat on Alaska Air?
Passengers can make an Alaska Airlines seat selection and get access to a window, aisle, or main cabin seats. Moreover, you can book seats in advance at the time of ticket purchase or check in an hour before departure.
You can Follow the Below Steps to Book Seats Online.
- First of all, visit the airline’s official site and click on the check-in button.
- Second, provide your last name and flight ticket confirmation code.;
- Once your flight booking is retrieved, you can opt for the seat selection option.
- Now, you will see all the available seats and choose your preferred seats before your travel.
- Make a final payment using your credit or debit card and confirm your seat assignment.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation mail of the selected seats by the team on your registered email ID.
How much is the Alaska Air Seat Selection Fee?
Alaska Airlines charges seat reservation fees depending on different ticket fare types, including Saver, Main, and First Class fares. You can connect with the customer service team to know about the exact seat assignment fee and book accordingly.
- Passengers don’t have to pay an Alaska Air seat selection fee when booking seats with Saver fares.
- On the other hand, seat selection is free for the Main fare unless you are not upgrading to a Premium class. Moreover, the seat upgrade fee will be $15, depending on the flight route. The only exception is that it should not be a Saver fare.
- Also, first-class passengers can reserve preferred seats at no additional fee.
Most importantly, you can book the Saver fare on the Basic Economy if you want to avoid paying seat fees. Moreover, the fare includes limited complimentary seat assignments.
How to Choose Your Seats on Alaska Airlines?
If you want to select a seat on Alaska Airlines during or after booking the flight, it is important to check out its seat selection policy. Once you get familiar with the Alaska Airlines seat selection policy, you need to follow some simple steps to choose your desired seat.
Alaska Airlines allows you to select your desired seats when booking the flight and check-in at the airport. Below, we have mentioned all the ways to choose your seats with the same airline.
When booking the Alaska Flight Tickets
- The first step is to visit the official website of Alaska Airlines.
- Afterward, click on the Booking option and enter the mandatory information, such as flight date, destinations, and the number of passengers.
- Next, click the Search Flight option and select the flight within your budget.
- Go to the next page to look for the purchase seat option as per your choice.
- You will be redirected to the seating map list from which you may choose your desired seats.
- Finally, make the payment by choosing any of the payment modes.
- First, visit the Alaska Airlines official website and log into your account.
- Once you log into the account, enter the passenger’s last name and the destination city.
- Now, you will get your booking details from where you have to select the check-in option.
- Tap the seat selection option to choose your desired seat with Alaska Airlines.
- Next, you may see the selected seats will be marked on the seating map.
- You can select one seat from the unmarked ones and then click on the payment page.
- Finally, you will get the boarding pass after making the payment. Next, wait to receive the confirmation mail from Alaska Airlines.
If you have any further issues at the time of selecting seats on Alaska Airlines, dial the customer service phone number to speak to a representative at any time.
Alaska Seat Assignment: Rules and Regulations
Reserving a seat of your choice ensures maximum comfort and safety on the plane. Moreover, one can enjoy a premium travel experience while flying on a window or main cabin seat.
Here are some important things you must know about making the Alaska Airlines seat assignment.
- According to the airline’s seat selection policy, passengers can choose preferred seats when booking tickets or during check-in.
- However, if you don’t select seats in advance, the team randomly assigns standard seats for free. The seats may not be available in the same row or column.
- Alaska Airlines provides interactive seat maps to the passengers, which help them to decide on their seats.
- Basic Economy passengers don’t have to pay an extra fee for flying on standard seats during the flight.
- Additionally, you can make an Alaska Airlines seat assignment online via the site or mobile app. Otherwise, speak with the flight representative or reach the check-in counter or kiosk to book seats.
- Passengers with a subscription to the Elite level Mileage plan can reserve Premium class seat assignments.
Seat Specifications in Different Travel Classes on Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines has a fleet size of 268 aircraft within the Main Cabin and Premium class. To enjoy a seamless interface, install the airline’s mobile app and search for the best seat within a few clicks. If you want to upgrade seats, visit the manage booking page and choose your favorite seats quickly.
- There are spacious Recaro leather seats with a 40-inch pitch and generous reclining seats in the first class.
- Seats in the Premium class have four inches of legroom than the Main cabin.
- Moreover, the airline features leather seating along with a 6-way adjustable headrest. The seats feature extra legroom between 31 to 32 inches, and most of the seats have a wall plug.
Contact Alaska Live Person to Get Best the Seat
Passengers can also contact the airline’s customer service team to make an Alaska Airlines seat assignment. Moreover, to obtain instant help, dial 1-800-252-7522 and speak with an executive about your seat requirements. Furthermore, the team member will find the best seat for your travel and book the same on your behalf. Suppose you have already booked seats and now wish to upgrade to a more comfortable seat. In that case, the team will still help you and fulfill your seating requirements.
No worries, as you will get a random seat on Alaska Airlines during the flight. And the airline will not apply charges for it.
According to Alaska seat selection policy, you may select one of three seating options while booking or anytime until the check-in.
If you have bought the Saver fare tickets, you don’t need to pay Alaska seat selection fees. Otherwise, you have to pay fees for upgrading seats to premium class.
You can select your desired seats 24 hours before the flight’s departure via mobile application or at check-in time.
See Other Related Blog Posts :
- Get Cheapest Alaska Airlines Companion Fares
- Affordable Flights Policy at Alaska Low Fare Calendar
- Various Destinations Where Alaska Airlines Fly
- Know about Alaska Airlines Senior Citizen Policy
- Does Alaska Air offers Military Discount?
- Alaska Airlines First Class Upgrade
Submit your review