Does Alaska Airlines give Military Discount?
If you’re a military member planning a trip with Alaska Airlines, you’ve made a wonderful decision! If you’re unsure, stop and think about: “Does Alaska Airlines give Military Discount?” Then you’ve arrived at the right place. However, we’ll go over more about the Alaska Airlines military discount and how to get it in the text below.
Dependents must be legitimate relatives of active duty service members and have the correct identification. Those aged ten and older must have a valid I.D. with the word “active.” Alaska Airlines has a few options to make it easier and more reasonable with their “Alaska airlines military discount.”
What Is Alaska Airline Military Discount?
For Veterans Advantage, Alaska respects its Alaska airline military discount across all price levels and upgrades, including Saver, Main, and First Class. Alaska Airlines offers a military discount of 5% to active duty soldiers and their dependents, veterans, guard, and reserve members, and their family members.
- You may get reservations and live representative customer assistance by dialing the Alaska Airlines phone number. Moreover, active duty members can use the following number to contact Alaska Airlines customer service representative: 1-800-252-7522.
- Also, you must call 711 for relay services if you have impaired hearing.
- Travelers who want special assistance can also call 1-800-503-0101 to speak with a customer service representative.
What Are Alaska Airlines Military And Veteran Benefits?
Alaska Airlines offers many advantages to military and veteran customers in recognition of their selfless service to the country. Check out the Alaska airlines military benefits below for further information:
- Alaska Airlines offers Alaska air military discount prices to active service personnel and their families in several areas.
- These prices apply to service personnel on a formal leave of absence and those who have been dismissed from active duty military service in any of the U.S. armed agencies.
- Veterans Advantage members receive a discount on Alaska Airlines flights. However, if you’re already a member, log in to your VetRewards account to use your Alaska Airlines discount code for military, which saves you 5% off base fares advertised on alaskaair.com for flights between all Alaska Airlines locations. Moreover, enroll today to save on Alaska Airlines tickets if you aren’t already a member.
- Day passes are free for U.S. military members traveling in uniform and have a ticket for an Alaska aircraft departing within three hours. All other Active Duty military members with a valid I.D. are eligible to purchase a day pass for $30.
- Alaska Airlines will however, check your first five bags for free if you’re an active-duty U.S. military member or a military dependent with travel instructions.
- Active military members are also offered the chance to board the flight early by Alaska Airlines gate agents.
How do I book a flight with a military discount?
If you are a military member and want to book a flight with Alaska Airlines, look no further. Dial 1-800-252-7522 to have all of your questions answered on when and how to book, as well as how to save money on your travel by dealing directly with Alaska Airlines:
- Firstly, To book a flight with an Alaska Airlines military discount, search for flights based on your location and desired departure time from the official website of the Alaska airline.
- Then, after selecting a flight you wish to book, contact Alaska Airlines; for reservations and customer service, dial 1-800-252-7522.
- Finally, the Alaska Airlines live representative will provide you with all necessary information, including discounted military rates (if available) and ways to prove military status at check-in.
FAQ of Alaska Airlines:
You may book a round-trip or one-way ticket with an Alaska air military discount. Additionally, for Veterans Advantage, Alaska respects its discounted military airfare across all flight categories and upgrades, including Saver, Main, and First Class.
Alaska Airlines will check your first five bags for free if you’re an active-duty U.S. military member or a military dependent with travel instructions.
All United States Armed Forces members can take advantage of TSA PreCheck® faster screening at specified airports. Condition applied:
Should travel on partner airlines
Valid at only specified airports
Reserves and National Guard can also benefit from it.
Here are some common ways for veterans to prove their military service:
Military ID card
Health-Care ID card issued by the VA
Identification Card for Veterans
A veteran’s designation on a driver’s licence or a state-issued veteran’s identification card
Online I.D. verification providers never request your DoD number or social security number. Companies utilize the Defense Manpower Data Center and other government sources of military data to verify your eligibility. You’ll be eligible for discounts and advantages after your status has been confirmed.