Travel affordably with Alaska Airlines companion fare
Alaska Airlines understands how important it is for passengers to find flight deals that suit their budget. No one wants to spend extra money on flight tickets. That’s why Alaska Airlines has special service for its passengers, known as Alaska Airlines companion fare. This service has been made available for Alaska’s customers so that they can book tickets relatively at low fares.
This companion fare is offered to eligible World Elite Master Card, Platinum Plus MasterCard (Canada), Alaska Airlines Visa cardholders, Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card. The airline credits “companion certificate benefits” to eligible passengers. These earned benefits allow passengers to bring their beloved one with them on huge discount airfares. A cardholder can book one round-trip with the airline with his/her partner on steep discounted fares. Purchase any of the cards mentioned above and avail the benefits of this special service offered by the airline.
Ways earn Alaska Airlines companion fare
Use any of Alaska’s cobranded cards to get Alaska Airlines companion fare. You can obtain these fares with the following two methods.
- Introductory bonus
To earn this intro bonus, you have to spend the required amount of your card within 90 days of the opening of the account. By getting this special reward, you can book one round-trip coach ticket, and your partner can travel with you at $0 plus applicable charges and taxes.
- Annual reward
On the day of the opening of the account, passengers will get standard companion fare every year. Earn these rewards and travel with your companion by saving on your travel expenses.
Receive companion fare and gift your loved one a pocket-friendly journey.
Use Alaska Airlines companion fare and book through official site
After you have earned companion fare, you will receive the fare to your Mileage Plan account. Implement the upcoming steps to book flight tickets using Alaska Airlines companion fare.
- Open the official site of the airline and log-in to your account.
- Go to the section of “Discount Codes.”
- Click on the Shop button and search for your desired flight. Copy your discount code.
- Choose the flight on which you want to travel and enter the discount code in the corresponding field. If you can’t find out the discount code field, maximize your search options.
- After this, you will be able to see all the available flights with fare prices and companion fare prices.
- Check out the fare marked with red “e,” this is your companion fare.
- Enter the required information of passenger and companion passenger.
It helps you to fly to your favorite destination at minimal fares. Book tickets now and save big.
Rules to earn Alaska Airlines companion fare
There are some basic rules to receive this special reward.
- Tickets must be purchased through the official site of Alaska Airlines.
- The payment can’t be made with the Mileage Plan.
- Reservation of both passengers must be made on the same itinerary and at the same time.
- Discounts of companion fares are not valid with award travel.
- Passengers can use this special reward with coach travel only. Tickets can be upgraded later.
Keep all these points in mind while using companion fare offered by Alaska Airlines.
Facts related to Alaska Airlines companion fare
There are some points and facts that you should Know.
- Canceling means losing Companion fare
The cancellation policy of Alaska Airlines is quite simple, which allows 75K elite members and MVP Gold at any time without any cost. However, companion fare will be lost in case of the cancellation. Consider making changes rather than canceling the ticket.
- Making changes doesn’t affect companion fare
Passengers are allowed to make changes without any restrictions. Keep the companion fare intact and make changes to your booking without any worry.
- Use companion fare without even traveling
Passengers can use their companion fare even without flying. They can book tickets for any other two persons and pay for it. This helps you to save multiple companion fares.
- Avoid becoming a primary traveler
It is not necessary that you have to be a primary traveler for redeeming companion fare. If you are not sure about your journey, then make another passenger a primary traveler. As per the airline policy, companion passenger can’t travel if passenger traveler doesn’t show up at the airport.
Use these rewards to travel affordably to your destination. I hope the information mentioned above is helpful to you.