Reserve a Seat on KLM Flight
Longing for an incredible travel experience? If yes, then traveling is the best option. Make a KLM reservation seat and fly to your dream destination in the utmost comfort and convenience. Once your booking is done, you must be thinking of “How to Reserve a Seat on a KLM flight?”
Picking the right seat for your journey is essential to ensure a smooth and pleasurable journey. KLM allows its passengers to select their preferred seat in advance to escape any hassle at the airport.
Various seating options are available for the ease of passengers. However, they are permitted to choose any seat they want for their journey. Depending upon the seat you have selected, you may have to pay certain charges for selecting a seat in advance.
While Making a KLM Reservation
You can pay for your favorite seat while purchasing flight tickets from the airline. Once you arrive at the confirmation page of KLM reservations, you will locate the seat map. If you want to reserve your seat then, check out the seat availability and select your desired seat with much ease. It is the best time to choose your favorite seat otherwise someone else would take that.
How do I Choose My Seat After Booking a Flight?
To select your seat after making a reservation, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, Visit the KLM official site, and pick the “My trips” option.
- Input the required details, and submit them to retrieve your flight booking details.
- On the next page, select the “seat selection” option. It will open the seat map.
- Choose your preferred seat, and fly amidst leisure.
- Go to the KLM official site.
- The homepage of the airline will open on your screen. On the top of that page, locate the “My Trip” option. Click on this option.
- Now, provide the asked details and start with inserting the booking reference.
- After this, add the first name of the passenger and click on the “Search” button to access your KLM reservations.
- You will now arrive at your booking page; find the “Seat Selection” option and reserve your seat to make the most of your trip.
KLM seat reservation options
The airline aims to make air travel flawless for its precious flyers. However, the wide range of seating options might confuse passengers when selecting a seat. To get deep insights into KLM seat policy, check out the below key pointers. However, the airline offers top-tier inflight assistance in any cabin you fly with on KLM.
If you’re traveling on a low budget, KLM Economy class is an ideal way to travel overseas without breaking the bank. The airline designed the Economy class to make air travel accessible for everyone cost-effectively.
Book your economy class ticket and enjoy the complimentary food & beverages included in your ticket. You can even accommodate yourself with a wide range of entertainment options in flight, such as wifi connectivity, touchscreen display, access to OTT platforms, or headset.
Seats in Economy class
The airline offers a wide range of seating options in every KLM economy class. You can even select a standard seat at check-in time without incurring extra charges. If you’d like to choose your desired seat for your air travel, you can do so directly through the airline website’s My Trip section.
KLM Airlines offers a broad selection of economy-class seats to make air travel more convenient for passengers.
- Standard legroom (76 cm)
- Standard recline (9 cm)
- Ergonomically designed
Economy Comfort seat
If you’d like extra perks while traveling in an economy class, consider booking Economy Comfort seat fare whether you want to add spacious legroom, additional recline, or priority boarding. These seats are equipped in front of the Economy Class, so you’ll be the first to disembark once you arrive.
- Economy Comfort seats offer 5 cm more legroom and more recline than a standard seat
- Be amongst the first Economy Class passengers to board.
Extra legroom seat
If you wish to stretch out during your air travel comfortably, you can choose the seats next to the emergency exits.
- KLM Extra legroom seats offer, on average, 15 cm more spacious legroom than standard seats.
- Seats are equipped next to the emergency exit.
- The airline offers 9 cm of reclining in its aircraft.
Conditions to book Extra legroom seat
- To book an Extra legroom seat, the passenger must adhere following rules-
- In the event of an evacuation, you must willingly help our cabin crew.
- Travelers under 18 or flying with pets are not allowed to fly on an exit row seat.
- While flying on an Extra legroom seat, you must tear your hand baggage in the overhead bins.
Front standard seat
If you want to get priority boarding or departing, you may consider booking KLM Front standard seats.
- You’ll be sitting in the first rows behind the Economy Comfort zone.
- You’ll be among the ones to board or depart the plane.
- Front standard seat offer 76 cm more legroom and 9 cm recline than a standard seat
Premium comfort class
Do you wish to add extra choice, convenience, and benefits? Book KLM Premium Comfort Class and enjoy the elevated flying experience. Get the most out of your air travel with premium airline seating options.
Travel in a KLM premium class cabin of 20 to 29 seats – set apart from standard economy class. However, the airline allows passengers a generous baggage allowance with two baggage items and two carry-on bags.
While traveling in a premium class, you hardly have to wait in a check-in line; with SkyPriority, you can board and depart the plane as one of the first.
What is KLM’s premium comfort?
While flying in KLM Premium Comfort Class, the seat is equipped behind the Economy class with just 20 to 29 seats in a separate cabin. However, the seats are set apart from Economy Class.
- Premium Comfort Class seats offer spacious legroom and more recline.
- You’ll get 40 cm of extra space for armrests.
- You’ll get movable legs and footrests on Premium Comfort Class seats.
- Each seat is equipped with a personal 13-inch touchscreen system.
If you don’t want to compromise with comfort, you can choose KLM Business Class to experience luxurious air travel with top-notch onboard amenities. The airline designed a business class to make air travel pleasurable and luxurious.
Whether you want a convertible seating option or entice your taste buds with an ultimate in-flight dining experience, KLM Business Class can make your air travel more comfortable. On long-haul flights, you can spend your trip dreaming in your fully flat seat.
Seats in Business Class
To travel flawlessly– fly Business Class. While flying in a KLM business class, you’ll have extra privacy, convenient, mouth-water food & beverages, and personalized service with a dedicated cabin crew member.
- In Business Class, you hardly have to wait in a check-in line; with SkyPriority, you can board and depart the plane as one of the first.
- While flying on an international flight, spend the time on your air travel dreaming in your full-flat seat.
- You can charge your phone or devices with in-seat power (110V AC) or USB-A.
- The airline offers a complimentary glass of champagne once you board the plane.
Flying on a Business Class in Europe
If you’re looking for a private space with superior comfort, you can choose KLM Business class. While flying within Europe, you’ll sit in a row of 2 seats, so there’s no empty seat in the middle.
- The business Class seat offers 7,5 cm more legroom and 12,5 cm standard recline.
- You’ll always get a window or an aisle seat for extra privacy.
- The airline offers inflight WiFi so you can easily stay in touch with your colleagues, friends, and family – for free!
Flying in a Business Class on International flights
Whether you’d like to fly to a sought-after vacation spot or a business meeting, you can level up your travel experience by flying in the World’s Best Business Class seat. Traveling on a KLM Business Class provides a relaxed and well-rested air travel experience. The airline offers full-flat seats without compromising privacy and comfort; even the seats can turn into a bed at your convenience.
- The airline offers a Full-flat seat on long-haul flights to provide passengers hassle-free air travel experience.
- In-seat power and privacy screen.
- Each seat is equipped with a personal entertainment system of 16-18 inches.
- You’ll always get a window or an aisle seat for extra privacy and comfort.
- The airline offers extra baggage allowance for business class passengers.
What is the KLM seat selection baggage allowance?
Do you wish to know about KLM’s checked baggage allowance? Check out the subtopics below to know how many checked bags you’re permitted to carry, including their weight and size.
KLM Economy Class checked baggage allowance
The number of checked bags you can carry while flying on a Klm Economy Class may vary depending on multiple factors, such as travel routes and fare type. However, the airline also allows you to buy extra bags at the time of reservation.
- Economy light ticket- You’re not allowed to carry any checked baggage.
- Economy Standard or Flex fare- You can carry one checked bag with a dimension of 158 cm and a weight of 23 kg.
Klm Premium Comfort Class checked baggage allowance
If you’re traveling on a KLM Premium Comfort Class on a Standard or Flex ticket, then you can carry 2 checked baggage. However, each bag must not exceed the dimensions of 158 cm and a weight of 23 kg. Please note passengers flying on KLM premium light tickets are not allowed to carry any checked baggage.
KLM Business Class checked baggage allowance
If you’re traveling on a KLM Business Class on a Standard or Flex ticket, you’re entitled to carry 2 checked baggage. However, each bag must not exceed the dimensions of 158 cm and a weight of 32 kg. Please note passengers flying on KLM premium light tickets are entitled to carry 1 item of checked baggage with a maximum weight of 32 kg.
Yes, you can reserve your seats on KLM flights before boarding your flight. The airline allows you to book your flight seats in advance. Moreover, you can reserve your seats before the booking or even after the reservation.
You can reserve your seats on the KLM flight 48 hours before the flight departure. Go to the “My trips” section on the official site to select your seat after confirming your flight reservation. Additionally, you can even choose your favorite seat while making a booking with the airline.
For some specific guests, the seat selection will be free. But for other passengers, there will be some fee for selecting the seat. The minimum fee will be $21 or EUR20 per leg for choosing the seat to your final destination. However, the fee is different for different routes and travel classes.
See Other Related Blog Posts :
- Make a Budget-Friendly Trip to Visit San Francisco
- Airport that You Must Avoid
- Parking Reservations Facilities at Airports
Submit your review