JetBlue Refund | Refund Process | Policy |
Have you recently changed your plan and are unable to travel with JetBlue Airlines? Then, you must be aware of the flight cancellation and JetBlue refund policy. Gladly, the airline permits you to cancel the ticket and transfers full refund in your JetBlue account. To get the additional details, you have to get through the complete post.
Moreover, you can ask for the full refund on canceling the ticket within 24-hour of purchase as per the JetBlue 24-hours refund policy. If you want to learn more about the same, feel free to contact the Jetblue customer service or look at the following post.
JetBlue Refund Policy
Before looking for the process to request refunds, it is necessary to get through the JetBlue refund policy. Since it will help you to request refunds without any interruption. Here, we have included all the relevant information regarding the same.
- If you have completed your booking at least 7 days or more before the departure, then you can get a full refund within 24 hours of the booking.
- Travelers will get the full money once the airline receives the refund request as per the JetBlue ticket refund policy.
- Flyers who have non-refundable fares will have to cancel their bookings before the scheduled flight take-off. Otherwise, they have to submit the full amount as JetBlue cancellation fees.
- If you have an unused portion of your ticket, then you can cancel it before the scheduled boarding and ask for a refund from JetBlue.
- If you don’t cancel your booking, and don’t end up showing at the airport, then you will not get even a penny as per JetBlue no-show policy.
- As per the Jetblue delayed flight refund policy, you may travel on the new flight if your flight is delayed for long.
JetBlue 24-hour Refund Policy
When we are not sure of our plans, it would be better to cancel them within 24 hours of the booking. If you cancel the tickets within the 24-hours limit, you will be able to get the full refund from JetBlue Airlines.
According to JetBlue 24-hour refund policy, you can claim full refunds only when the flight has been canceled within 24 hours of booking. Otherwise, you have to pay the cancellation fees after crossing the time-limit.
For further information about JetBlue refund policy, you may contact the airline by dialing the customer service number at any time.
JetBlue Refund Policy for Refundable Tickets
If you have purchased a refundable ticket, then you can cancel your reservation for a full refund anytime before the scheduled flight departure. You will get the full refund after canceling your JetBlue refundable tickets. Flyers will get the refund in the original form of payment.
If you have a refundable fare and don’t cancel or change your reservation before the flight departure, then the airline will transfer the refund to the Jetblue travel bank credit. You can use these credits for future travel.
Please note that the refundable fares are not available on all flights.
If you cancel any used portion of the reservation, then the unused portion’s refund will be sent to your travel account.
JetBlue Airways non-refundable Tickets
You can even get a refund for canceling a non-refundable ticket on the condition that the flight is canceled within 24 hours of the booking. Otherwise, you will have to pay a cancellation fee for the same.
JetBlue cancellation fee depends on the fare type and the date of booking. The airline will transfer the remaining balance in your travel credit bank that can be used for further bookings.
If you don’t cancel your reservation or change it prior to the reservation, all your money will be forfeited.
How to Get a Refund from JetBlue Airlines?
You can request refunds either by visiting the official website of JetBlue Airlines or via calling the customer service number. Further, we have listed both of these methods to request refunds from the airline.
Now, you should apply the following methods one by one and get refunds in your account.
Request Refund Online
- Go to the official website of JetBlue Airlines, and click on the “My trips” option located on the airline’s homepage.
- Enter your required details to retrieve your existing booking.
- Choose the flight that you want to cancel and click on the “continue” option.
- After Jetblue Airlines Cancellation, you have to click on the “refund” button.
- If you are eligible for a refund from Jetblue Airlines, request it immediately.
- Mention the details of your credit card on which you want to receive your refund.
- Once you complete, you will get a confirmation mail regarding the refund from the airline.
Request JetBlue Refund over the call
If you wish to request a refund from the airline executive, dial JetBlue Customer Service Number to connect with a live person. After dialing the phone number, follow the instructions mentioned below to request refunds.
- Once the call connects, you need to share your booking details with the executive.
- Their live representative will let you know whether you are eligible for the refund or not.
- If you are eligible, then you can claim it instantly.
JetBlue live representatives are available 24*7 for your help. So you don’t need to hesitate to get assistance regarding the JetBlue refund process even at odd hours.
How Long Does JetBlue Take to Refund?
The airline will initiate your refund request as soon as it receives it. To get further information, you have to look at the following information.
- If you have made a booking with your credit card, then you will get your money within 7 business working days.
- Or the airline will take more than 20 days to give the refund to passengers who have purchased flight tickets via cheque or cash.
Keep the above-mentioned points in your mind, and get ready to take back your money within the given time limit.
Is it Cheaper to Change a Flight rather than Cancel?
If your travel plan changes after this limit, then changing a flight would be a better option. Moreover, you can get in touch with the JetBlue representative at any moment of the day. He will assist you regarding the cancellation or change.
Are JetBlue Flights Refundable?
JetBlue flight refunds depend upon the type of ticket you have purchased. Whether you are eligible for a JetBlue refund on a cancellation or not, can be checked by your ticket type.
However, if you are canceling the booking within 24 hours of the purchase, then you will get a JetBlue to cancel flight refund regardless of the ticket type. There will be no cancellation fee, and you will receive a full refund.
See Other Blog Post Links:
- Jetblue Blue Extra
- JetBlue Mint Upgrade
- How to change flights on JetBlue Airways?
- Flight Cancellation Policy Jetblue
- How to Reschedule a Flight Jetblue?
- How Do I Talk to a Manager at JetBlue?
Submit your review