Air France Seat SelectionAre you heading out on a trip overseas and wish to select a preferred window seat on Air France? Maybe there is some probability you’ll get the desired seat after or while making a reservation. Before opting for the Air France Seat Selection, it is beneficial to check out and briefly understand the seat selection policy. While flying with Air France, you get a choice to fly at most way without compromising leisure travel. With an extensive network of domestic and international routes, the airline offers prospective flyers a diverse choice of Air France seat selection. The airline understands the flyer’s perspective that comfort is the key part of air travel and offers flexibility with seat select. Stay tuned with us to get the necessary details to select the desired seat discussed in the subheading mentioned below.
Air France Seat Selection ProcedureAir France lets its passengers change their seat selection at the last moment. The airline understands the passenger perspective that change is inevitable in life, and so is desired seat choice. To opt for the Air France change seat selection option, follow the procedure mentioned in the given steps:
- Open the browser on your device and launch the official website of Air France.
- Select the “Manage My Booking” option from the main menu on the home page.
- Enter your booking reference number and last name, then click “Continue”.
- After that, select the “Change Seats” option.
- You can now click on the option to upgrade your seat and select the type of seat you would like.
- Review the seat map and select the seat you wish to book.
- Confirm your selection and complete the payment process.
- Check your email or the “My Bookings” page to confirm that your seat has been changed.
How Much Is an Air France Seat Selection Fee?Air France does charge a seat selection fee for certain types of bookings. Passengers must pay extra charges for the seats they select, the type of fare purchased, and the flying route. However, the charges are typically non-refundable and may vary depending on the type of flight and the class of ticket purchased. Before making a final decision, passengers should check the terms and conditions of their reservation to check out if a seat selection fee applies to their specific seats.
- For short-haul Economy class flights, the cost is typically between 5 and 20 Euros.
- For long-haul Economy class flights, the cost is typically between 20 and 50 Euros.
- For Premium Economy and Business class flights, the cost is typically between 50 and 100 Euros.
Air France Seat Reservation OptionsAir France strives to make air travel hassle-free for everyone. But sometimes, the passengers might need clarification due to the diverse selection of cabin configurations. It would be helpful if you learned more about the Air France cabin configuration before making the final reservation. Under the Air France Seat Selection policy, the airline offers special seating options for solo, duo, or group travellers. Undoubtedly, you can enjoy top-notch onboard assistance in any cabin you fly with on Air France.
Economy ClassAir France Economy class is ideal for budget-conscious flyers and offers a hassle-free flying experience without breaking the bank. With a generous baggage allowance, priority boarding, complimentary meals and drinks, and exclusive lounges, Air France Economy class offers more than just a great value. Passengers can enjoy a wide range of entertainment options on board and complimentary food & beverages.
Premium Economy ClassPassengers can select Premium Economy seats during reservations or after booking through the ‘My Bookings’ section on the Air France website. Air France Premium Economy offers a unique flying experience with added benefits that make it the perfect choice for travellers looking for comfort without hindrance. The cabin class provides more space, reclining seats, upgraded meal options, and priority check-in. Passengers can also enjoy special assistance, such as an extra baggage allowance, priority boarding, and access to the Air France Lounge.
Business ClassAir France Business Class offers lavish seating options with top-notch onboard amenities. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Air France Business Class can make your flying experience more pleasurable and luxurious. The cabin class offers a variety of benefits, such as priority check-in and baggage handling, a fully lie-flat seat, gourmet cuisine, a complimentary glass of champagne, and a priority boarding lane. Air France provides more personalised assistance with dedicated flight attendants in business class to ensure the passengers get the utmost flying experience.
La Première Class/First ClassAir France La Première class offers a luxurious and exclusive travel experience. From the moment you step on board, you’ll be gratified with personalised service and amenities. As per the Air France seat selection policy, first-class passengers get accessibility to lounge services with spa facilities and beauty treatments. The spacious and comfy private cabins feature various entertainment and dining options. Flying with an Air France La Première class, you’ll get an unforgettable travel experience you’ll never forget.
How do I Select an Air France Seat After Booking?Have you booked your flight tickets but forgot to pick seats while making a reservation? In that case, as per the Air france seat selection policy, passengers can select their desired seat after reservation. You need to log in to your Air France account from there, you can choose the flight you reserved and select the seat you prefer. Check out the steps mentioned below to Understand the seat selection procedure.
- Log in to the Air France website using your booking reference and personal information.
- Select the “Manage My Booking” option.
- Find the flight you want to select a seat for and click the “Select Seat” option.
- Choose the type of seat you want to select. You can choose a seat with extra legroom or a seat located in an exit row.
- View the seating map and select the desired seat.
- Input any additional information, such as meal preference or special assistance requests.
- Confirm your seat and save the changes.
Does Air France let you pick seats?While flying overseas with Air France, you can select your seat ahead of time when you check in through the website. However, the airline offers diverse seating options and lets its passengers pick seats according to their requirement, including window, aisle, or standard seats. If you’ve purchased economy class seats, you may upgrade your seat to higher class seats by paying applicable charges.
The airline allows its passenger to select Standard, Premium, or Business seats:You can select your seat at the time of booking through-
- Air France website or Verified mobile app.
- At an Air France reservation centre or a travel agency.
- Over a phone call with the help of a customer agent.
- Air France website ‘My Booking’ tab.
- At an Air France reservation centre or a travel agency.
- Over a phone call with the help of a customer agent.
What does it mean when seat selection is unavailable on Air France?If the seat you would like to select is no longer obtainable, you may apply for a refund directly through the website or over a phone call. If you’re not seated according to your reservation, you must pay a fine because you miss conducting the airline rules. Sometimes the airline seat assignment map doesn’t appear and shows unavailable seats. Therefore, the airline will not let you select seat pre-reserved seat assignments.
How do I check the seat availability on Air France?To check the seat availability on Air France, you may directly call the customer representative or use the airline fare calendar to compare fares. However, the airline also allows its passengers to select their desired seat at the time of booking through the website.
Does Air France assign seats next to each other during check-in?In case you’re flying with your bunch of friends, families, or business colleagues. If you forget to select a seat in advance, the airline will do its best to ensure you sit next to each other free of cost. All the bookings must have been made from the same account to make it possible. Your assigned seat is shown on the boarding pass, provided at check-in time from online or at the airport. If you want to select the desired seat for you and your travel companions, you may opt for the Air France advance seat selection option.
How do I change my seat selection on Air France?In case you want to make amends on your flight itineraries or your departure dates. Therefore, you can share your preselected Standard, Premium, or Business seat to your rescheduled flight through the ‘My Bookings’ option. If the seat you prefer is not available on your booking, you’re eligible for a full refund through the website or over a phone call. To make changes in Air France flight itineraries, you can do it through-
- Make amends yourself through the ‘My Bookings’ option on the Air France website.
- Receive a full refund online through the complaint form embedded in the contact us section of the Air France website.
Steps to Air France change seat selectionFollow the given instruction to opt for the Air France change seat selection-
- Launch the Air France official website on your browser.
- Click on the “My Bookings” section on the homepage.
- Fill out the booking number and passenger’s name to navigate the reservation.
- To proceed further, click on the search button.
- Click on the “Change Seat” tab in the seat map section.
- Choose the preferred change seat option to replace the previous option.
- Tap on the “Confirm” tab.
- Pay the fare difference and change seat fees.
Change Air France seat over a phone call
- To change seats on Air France, speak to a live person at Air France by calling the Air France Service Line at 1800 419 2033/ +91 12 462 33 502.
- Select the language you prefer.
- Pay attention to automated voice prompts.
- Select the option based on your query.
- To get in touch with a live agent, press 5.
- Afterward, your call will be redirected to a live representative.
- Feel free to share your concern.
- The representative won’t stop until you get an up-to-scratch solution
How to Get Free Seat Selection on Air France?Free seat selection on Air France is possible if you are a Flying Blue member or purchase a ticket in certain fare classes. Flying Blue members can select seats for free during a reservation via its website or while checking in for their flight. If you do not have a Flying Blue membership, you can still select a seat for free by purchasing a ticket in certain fare classes. Sometimes, you can also get a free seat selection by upgrading your ticket before or after you check-in.
ConclusionPerhaps-ably the details mentioned above about the choose of Air France seat will be beneficial for you. To get deep insights from a professional representative about choosing seat, get in touch with a live person at Air France by calling the customer service number.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Air France lets its elite members have a complimentary seat selection option. No matter which you’re flying, Standard seating in the Economy cabin, a Premium seat in the Premium Economy cabin, and a Business seat in the Business cabin are free of cost.
After booking your Air France flight tickets and up to 30 hours before the scheduled departure, you can select your seat through its ‘My Booking’ tab on its official website. Fill out your necessary details, click on the seat map, and choose your preferred seat.
Air France La Première class seat is one of the comfy seats available and provide its passengers with the utmost flying experience. You’ll get top-notch food & beverage during the flight with a personal flight attendant.
Air France Economy class seat is a comfy option for backpackers, with a standard seat 2.5 cm wider with an adjustable footrest or ample legroom to stretch out during air travel.
|Aeromexico Seat Selection||Royal Air Maroc Seat Selection|
|Alaska Airlines Seat Selection||Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection|
Submit your review