Royal Air Maroc Refund
It’s quite normal to be uncertain while booking a flight ticket. Is there any sudden change in your travel plan too? Then, you might be wondering about the Royal Air Maroc Refund policy. If so, stay connected to get complete insight on the refund policy.
Royal Air Maroc Airlines allows its travelers to raise a refund or cancellation request within 24 hours of buying a ticket. Here’s everything you need to know about the cancellation or refund policy of Royal Air Maroc Airlines.
If you are looking for the answer to How Do I Get Royal Air Maroc Refund, then talk to a live person by dialing the Royal Air Maroc Helpline Phone Number.
See Also: Royal Air Maroc Booking
What is the Royal Air Maroc Refund Policy?
Flight cancellations might happen due to various reasons. No worries if you have also planned to cancel your flight and want to know the Royal Air Maroc Refund Policy. The airline provides the refund facility to its travelers only when they have already raised a cancellation request.
Let’s proceed further to get the full insight on the refund policy of Royal Air Maroc Airlines.
- You will be entitled to a full refund if you raise the refund request within 24 hours after the booking is made. But, ensure that you have booked the ticket seven days before departure. This policy applies to both refundable and non-refundable fares.
- You can file the refund request at the official website of Royal Air Maroc Airlines.
- If you have a classic or essential ticket, you will not be entitled to get a refund from the airline.
How to Get a Refund from Royal Air Maroc?
Have you recently canceled your plan to fly with Royal Air Maroc Airlines? And now, you might be looking for the complete steps of requesting a Royal Air Maroc Refund. Have a look at the undermentioned steps to get a refund online.
- The first step is to visit the official website of Air Maroc airlines.
- And then, look for the refund section on the Homepage.
- Next, enter all the mandatory details such as passenger name, email ID, contact details, etc.
- Afterward, select your trip type and enter the booking details like ticket number and origin.
- Write refund request information in 1000 characters and then submit the form.
- Finally, you will get an email regarding refund details from the airline.
Hopefully, the steps mentioned above have proved fruitful for you while requesting a refund from the Airline. Now, you may proceed further to know the cancellation policy of Royal Air Maroc Airlines.
Terms and Conditions for Cash & Miles Tickets
If you have purchased a cash and miles flight ticket, then check out the following information to request a refund from the airline.
- Cash and miles tickets can be refundable only when they have refundable fares. In this situation, Royal Air Maroc Airlines will refund some of the miles to your Safar Flyer account and the remaining miles will be transferred to your original account.
- You will not be entitled to get a refund when the ticket has been used partially.
To request a refund for a cash and miles ticket, you have to fill out an online claim form in the claims option or directly talk to a live person at the airline. One of their agents will confirm the amount of refund credited to your account.
If you want to get additional info regarding the Royal Air Maroc refund or cancellation policy, ring a toll-free Royal Air Maroc Customer Service Phone Number.
What is Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy?
Do you want to cancel your flight with Royal Air Maroc? If yes, you should first be aware of the airline’s cancellation policy. Below, you can get the complete cancellation policy of Royal Air Maroc.
- No cancellation fee will apply if you have requested cancellation within 24 hours. And if you cancel the flight ticket after 24 hours of the purchase, it is a must to pay the cancellation fee.
- You can cancel the flight ticket seven days before the scheduled departure.
Still having queries related to the Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy, you are suggested to dial the Royal Air Maroc Airlines Customer Service Number.
How to Cancel Flight Royal Air Maroc Flight Tickets?
Have you already planned to cancel the flight and are now looking for the relevant information? If yes, proceed further to know all the possible ways to assist you in canceling Royal Air Maroc flights.
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of the airline.
- Log in to your account by entering the correct credentials.
- If you don’t have an account on Maroc, visit the Royal Air Maroc’s official website and open the cancellations page.
- Next, enter the confirmation number along with the passenger’s name.
- Choose the Continue option and select the flight/hotel/can option.
- Now, tap on the Manage Royal Air Maroc link.
- Choose the Manage Reservations option and enter all the details to a previously booked flight ticket.
- Cancel the entire trip only when you have booked a round trip.
- Finally, select the ‘Yes, cancel’ option to cancel the flight ticket.
You can also cancel the flight ticket by dialing Maroc Reservation Service Number. One of their representatives will pick up your call and provide the exact ways to cancel a flight.
Here are the steps to connect with agents at the airlines.
- Firstly, dial Royal Air Maroc Airlines Helpline Number to know the Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy.
- Once your call gets connected, you will automatically connect with an automated process.
- Now, you can request a cancellation flight ticket.
- Ensure to keep all the mandatory booking details before contacting a live person at the airline.
If you are looking for another alternative to cancel the flight, the last option is to go to the airport. And talk in person at the airport and freely ask queries related to Royal Air Maroc airlines’ cancellation or refund policy.
According to the Royal Air Maroc Airlines policy, you will get a refund in 7 business days if you pay with a credit card. Otherwise, it may take up to 20 days.
For this, go through the official website of Royal Air Maroc. Next, choose the My Booking option and enter the flight number along with the passenger’s name. Finally, follow the ongoing prompts to change the flight.
No charges will be applied if you have canceled the flight ticket within 24 hours of purchase. However, you must pay $100 to $500 when you raise a ticket cancellation request after 24 hours from the scheduled departure.