Royal Air Maroc Reservations +1-860-321-6827 Call on Customer Service Number
Are you planning a trip with Royal Air Maroc? Unable to complete the Royal Air Maroc reservations process online due to some technical reasons? Put all your worries aside, and contact the customer service of the airline. The officials of the airline are available 24*7 to provide needed guidance to flyers through chat, SMS, and phone number. No matter what your problem is, the agents are expert enough to give answers to all your questions. Don’t hesitate to share your problems with them because they are only available to eradicate your difficulties. Royal Air Maroc is a great airline because it understands that passengers may need guidance at any step of the journey. Therefore, the Royal Air Maroc customer service number has been made available. Dial it to tackle all your queries.
Royal Air Maroc offers a variety of incredible services to passengers, one of which is excellent customer support, providing you with convenient, round-the-clock service. Airline employees are well-trained and courteous; they feel comfortable talking to them. Therefore, choose your phone number and then contact the Royal Air Maroc Call Center to eliminate all your problems.
How to book online with Royal Air Maroc reservations ticket?
Planning your next vacation and looking for a guide for making Royal Air Maroc Reservations online? If so, please follow the step-by-step steps mentioned below to get the reservation quickly.
- To start the online flight booking process, it is crucial first to browse the airline’s official website.
- There, click on the label named “Flights” and move further to add necessary information as required.
- Select the type of trip from the drop-down menu. There are three options to choose from-round-trip, one-way and multi-city.
- After that, you need to enter the city or airport of departure and arrival, and then proceed to the next step of “Royal Air Maroc booking.”
- Choose travel dates based on your itinerary. Make sure to enter the appropriate information so that you can find the best flight option based on the added information.
- Select the travel category you want to travel, and the total number of travelers included in the journey.
- The last step is to select the payment method according to your choice and then click the search button to get the final result.
- Choose the flight option that suits your travel and suits your pocket, and complete the payment to confirm your Royal Air Maroc Booking finally.
If you are from the United States, you can contact the airline executives through the Royal Air Maroc USA reservation phone number. This is a toll-free number that provides passengers with 24/7 service.
Royal Air Maroc Contact Details
|Royal Air Maroc Reservations Phone Number||+1-860-321-6827|
|Royal Air Maroc Booking Tickets Number||+1-860-321-6827|
|Royal Air Maroc Customer Service||+1-860-321-6827|
|Royal Air Maroc Cargo Services||0802 008 282|
|Royal Air Maroc International Number||+212 5 22 48 97 97|
|Royal Air Maroc Special Assistance||+1-800-778-4838 or +1-800-455-9880|
|Cargo Services E mail||[email protected]|
|Hubs||Mohammed V International Airport|
|Subsidiaries||RAM Cargo, RAM Express|
|Parent company||Moroccan Government|
|Headquarters||Casablanca-Anfa Airport, Casablanca, Morocco|
Royal Air Maroc Manage Booking
To avail the services of Royal air Maroc airline, a passenger can book a flight ticket with them and experience a comfortable and relaxing journey. The ticket booking includes information about the city of departure, number of passengers, journey date, destination, traveler details, and payment method. Once the details are submitted, passenger booking is confirmed, and a confirmation email or message is received. If a passenger wants to make any modifications to the booked ticket, the Royal Air Maroc manage booking section is visited on the website. They can change the booking details or cancel the ticket no matter what type of ticket it is. In this section, the passenger can modify the time, airport, date, cabin class, etc. according to flight availability. The changes can be made by paying some fee, or it could be free in some conditions. After making the changes, the passenger has to pay the difference amount stated by the Royal Air Maroc Reservations.
The steps for Royal Air Maroc to manage booking are as follows:
- Passengers are required to visit the official website of Royal Air Maroc in a web browser.
- Under the “Reservations and Promotions” tab, select the “Change Reservation” section.
- In this section, you can access the ticket to make changes.
- To retrieve the itinerary, enter the reservation reference number and passenger name in the given blank fields.
- The reservation number is the code mentioned on the ticket, which contains six characters, which can be letters or numbers.
- The Royal Air Maroc reservation number can be lowercase or uppercase.
- By entering the correct details in this field, you can retrieve the ticket with all the trip details.
- The time, date, city, etc. can be changed as required by the passengers.
- If any cabin upgrade is performed, the difference will need to be paid by the passenger.
- After making changes, you can save and submit to reconfirm the booking.
- Passengers will receive confirmation emails or messages regarding ticket changes.
To learn more about Royal Air Maroc to manage your booking or other airline services, you can contact customer service. Contact information is mentioned on the official Royal Air Maroc Reservations official website.
How to Check-in for Royal Air Maroc?
The boarding pass and Check-in is an essential part of the journey because, without this document, you will not be able to board the plane. For passengers’ convenience, airlines allow you to complete flight check-in procedures online to obtain a pass in seconds. There are multiple boarding options available, namely online boarding and airport boarding.
Online check-in starts 48 hours before flight departure and completes 2 hours before the scheduled departure time. Follow the deadline and check yourself before the deadline.
- To complete online check-in for your flight, you need to visit the official website, click on the online check-in tab, and enter your surname and reservation number (provided during Royal Air Maroc Reservations). Check-in is effortless.
- If you are alone and underage, traveling with your pet, seeking some exceptional help, flying with the baby, or holding a paper ticket, you will not be allowed to choose to check-in online.
A counter check-in option is also provided by Royal Air Maroc Reservations; any traveler can easily choose this facility for check-in to their flight.
For long-haul international flights, the departure time is 3 hours before departure, and for short-haul international flights, the departure time is 2 hours before departure. The facility ends 60 minutes before departure.
If you are a traveler in a business class or a cardmember of Safar Flyer gold or silver, then you can also enjoy priority check-in options. For this, you can use the priority check-in counters and get your boarding pass soon.
For other pieces of information and assistance, you are free to contact the Royal Air Maroc Reservations number.
Know some Guidelines of the Royal Air Maroc baggage allowance
Before packing your things, you must understand the airline’s baggage guidelines to avoid further trouble. Travelers’ concerns must be taken into consideration when formulating these guidelines. Experience the same, and make corresponding reservations.
Carry-on baggage guidelines
To avoid trouble, please make sure that your hand luggage meets the predefined guidelines. You are allowed to carry one piece of carry-on luggage, the maximum weight shall not exceed 10kg, and the max-size shall not exceed 115cm.
Checked baggage allowance
According to Royal Air Maroc Reservations’ baggage policy, depending on the flight type, travel class, and loyalty (if applicable), passengers can carry 1 to 3 pieces of luggage. The maximum weight of each baggage must exceed 23 kg or 32 kg (depending on the travel class of the passenger’s aircraft), and the max-size must not exceed the predetermined limit of 203 cm.
Royal Air Maroc also has an in-flight entertainment system:
Every Royal Air Maroc Reservation flight has an entertainment system. You can choose and watch multilingual TV shows and movies to entertain yourself. However, short-haul and long-haul flights have different in-flight entertainment services.
On long-haul flights, the Economic and business aviators can enjoy a video-on-demand (VOD) system, enabling them to browse the latest TV shows and movies worldwide and programs in multiple languages. You can also use the geo-vision system to check your real-time flight status.
On medium-haul flights, the passengers can enjoy short films, comedy videos, and animated cartoons on screens installed in the cabin.
Royal Air Maroc reservations faq’s
- What are the conditions to transfer miles from one account to another Safar Flyer account?
If you want to transfer your miles one from one account to another, you must be familiar with some conditions, which are mentioned below.
- The transfer can only be done if there is an increment of 1,000 miles.
- If you are a Blue member, you have the facility to make two transfer transactions per year up to 10,000 miles.
- The beneficiary guest must contain at least 4,000 miles on his or her account.
- The amount you are transferring from one account to another should be less than or equal to the balance in the beneficiary account. Transferring miles from one account to another is absolutely free.
The Safar Flyer members who want to transfer miles are required to send an email to the following address.
- What is the checked baggage allowance of Royal Air Maroc?
Passengers who have made Royal Air Maroc reservations must go through the baggage allowance of the airline to avoid any last-minute complication at the airport. One to three pieces of the checked baggage is allowed on the flight depending upon the loyalty status, passenger class, and the flight number.
The standard weight of the checked bag should not exceed 32 kg. The addition of three dimensions that are height, width, and length must not measure more than 203 cm.
- How can I claim my miles if my flight is not credited to my Safar Flyer account?
You are required to log-in to your account online and navigate to the “Register a missing flight” section. Enter all your flight details like date of flight, flight number, origin & destination city, and a ticket number included on the boarding pass or e-ticket. Claim your miles that you have earned from our partners. Always mention your Safar Flyer card number while using the services of our partners or while buying flight tickets to make sure that your activities will register in your account automatically.
- How can I change my scheduled Royal Air Maroc flight?
If you need to change your flight, you have to browse the official site of the airline. Go to the “My Bookings” section to manage your Royal Air Maroc reservations. After this, add your name and booking number in the specified fields. Now, make a click on the “Find My Booking” tab and retrieve your booking. Click on the “Change flight” option after that and follow the on-screen prompts to confirm your change.
- Does Royal Air Maroc serve food?
Yes, Royal Air Maroc provides food to its passengers on flights that are longer than two and a half hours. Meals available on the menu are regularly updated depending on the season. These meals are prepared from fresh ingredients and are very delicious. Make Royal Air Maroc reservations and avail benefits of on-board amenities.
Royal Air Maroc Business Class Review
Submit your review
Last month, I traveled with Royal Air Maroc Airlines. I booked my ticket in Business Class and trust me it was one of the greatest journeys of my life. Business Class of the airline has all the features that made my journey memorable. The seats were comfortable and I landed comfortably on my destination. Complimentary food was offered on the flight that was so delicious. I was given an amenity kit after boarding the flight that has all the necessities of the journey. I am very happy with my journey with Royal Air Maroc. Will definitely fly with the airline again!