Southwest Group Travel | Booking | Request Form
Do you want to travel in a group? You can plan your budget with Southwest and get the flight reservation. Airlines work to provide the best travel arrangements for your passengers and meet your demand accordingly. Whether it is a meeting, family get-together, or friends meet-up, you can get Southwest group travel for more than 10 passengers.
So, to find more flexibility, read the following information and get the complete details of the group journey.
What is Southwest group travel?
If you are planning a trip with 10 or more passengers, then you can consider the group journey. A maximum of 25 or more passengers can be there in a group who are traveling from different origins to the same location. They don’t deduct any extra fees for the reservation, as you can acquire the discounted fare. Just send a quote or submit the request online or on the reservation phone number.
What is the Southwest Group Travel policy?
When you plan your group journey, you must understand the necessary points before making the reservation. The following are the key points for Southwest Airlines’ group travel policy that you must note for the best journey.
- You can choose the Southwest group journey online at or with the customer service upto 14 days prior to the scheduled departure.
- When you purchase the group ticket, you cannot make the changes. However, you can request the upgrade or exchange the flight.
- When you make the deposit, you can ask for a refund within five working days after completing the final payment.
- Once you purchase the ticket, it is non-refundable, and they accept multiple forms of payment.
- Group reservations contain unlimited changes up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- Earlybird check-in may not be included in the group journey with Southwest.
- In group travel, you can check the boarding number online upto 24 hours ahead of the scheduled departure.
- If you are going to take an international flight, then customer service agents or ticket counters must verify the passport.
- At the security checkpoint of your departure, you can receive the boarding pass.
How to Book for Southwest Group Travel?
Many passengers don’t know about the process for the group reservation. You can make a reservation for Southwest group travel using several modes. Given below is the information for the same to submit the request.
- Firstly, open the Southwest Airlines official website at www.southwest.com.
- At there, choose the group travel option from the top.
- You can see the details about the group travel with Southwest.
- Choose the book now option to proceed further.
- You can see the group request form, which you need to fill out.
- Provide the departure details, passenger details, and group name.
- Quote the price for the group and enter other information in detail.
- You need to submit the form and obtain the confirmation message.
- Once they accept the quote, give you the confirmation within some time.
If you want to submit the names of the passengers and group requests, then you can contact customer service. You need to call the Southwest phone number for group travel services at 1-800-433-5368 from Monday to Friday between 5:00 am to midnight central time.
Southwest Airlines Group Travel Request Form
You have to complete the Excel Name form given by Southwest Airlines and send it via the Southwest Airlines Group Travel Management homepage. For international bookings, it will be mandatory to have passport information.
Apply the following steps to submit the name of the passenger names.
- First, visit https://swagrouptravel.egressforms.com/ from any browser.
- Now, type in the Group Leader’s Name, Final Payment Due Date, Email, and Confirmation Number.
- After that, choose Add Files from the file upload option. Attach your saved file and then select open.
- Now, you will be notified when submitting the initial names or name changes.
- At last, click the submit option to complete the process.
For further assistance on the Southwest group travel form or booking, contact the live person by calling the customer service number 24/7.
How much does it cost to book Southwest Group Travel?
You can book group travel flights just by paying the deposit amount on Southwest Airlines. If you want to know how to pay for Southwest group travel flights, the following information may help you.
The airline permits you to either make the full payment during the booking or make the payments in two parts. At the time of booking, you must have to pay $50 as the deposit fee.
Deposit Fee: You need to pay $50 as the Southwest group travel deposit fee. And the payment can be made only via credit card. To pay the deposit fee, you may dial the Southwest Airlines phone number 1-800-433-5368.
Final payment: You can make the final payment via credit card, PayPal, or UATP before the due date. And if you are paying via wire transfer, email [email protected] at least seven days before paying the full amount.
How to check in online for Southwest group travel?
The online check-in process for group travel differs slightly from the normal reservations. To reserve your boarding positions, you may visit the official website of Southwest Airlines 24 hours before departure.
Check-in method for domestic bookings
- Initially, visit www.southwest.com and choose the check-in option to select your boarding positions.
- Next, enter the booking confirmation code and the passenger’s first and last name.
- After that, you will get the option to check in either for the whole group or particular passengers.
- The list of checked-in passengers with boarding positions will start displaying on the screen.
- A few passengers may not be allowed to check-in online and must proceed to the Kiosk or ticket counter.
- At last, visit the ticket counter to get your boarding passes.
Check-in method for international bookings
- The first step is to launch the official website of the airline and select your boarding positions.
- Afterward, enter all the required details regarding passengers, such as reservation code and last name of the travelers.
- It must be known that only one passenger can check in at a time.
- To complete the check-in process, you must have emergency contact details along with a valid passport.
- Next, you have to repeat steps 1 to 3 for each traveler.
- Finally, visit the nearest ticket counter to get the boarding passes. Remember that it is mandatory to show the passport to get your boarding pass at the counter.
Is Group B good on Southwest?
You may easily get an aisle or window seat or find two seats together for a companion if you have a B group boarding position. It is advised to head to the back of the plane if you are in the B group or the first numbers in the C group.
What is Southwest Group C?
You must remember to check in 24 hours before the flight to get in group C. Southwest group c allows you to sit in the center of the plane. Southwest Airlines is the only airline that has an open seating policy.
If you are interested in sitting in the center, you must grab seats in the Southwest group C.
Is group A first-class Southwest?
The airline issues boarding passes at the beginning to Southwest Group A passengers. Well, you can’t get a traditional first class, but grab business select fares that come up with the maximum rate or Rapid Rewards.
Read More Blogs
- How do I Connect with a Person at Southwest?
- What is the Southwest Reschedule or Change Flight Policy?
- Southwest Airlines Missed Flight Policy
Submit your review
I had traveled with Southwest many times, and I always had a great experience. I had never faced any problem with the airline. The seats are comfortable, the food is tasty, and the entertainment system is just wow. I highly recommend this airline to everyone.