Southwest Group Travel | Booking | Request Form
Are you planning a trip with your friends or family, but your budget is becoming interruption? Don’t worry, as you can book Southwest group travel within a budget. If you are interested in booking a group trip, take the assistance of the following informative post.
If you are traveling with ten or more people, booking a group travel on Southwest Airlines would be a good choice for you. If you’re planning a trip with ten or more people, consider booking a Group Travel Program since it offers extra flexibility and discounted flights and enhances your travel experience.
To make your group reservations, check out the following post or dial the Group Travel Services number 1-800-433-5368 (Monday to Friday, 5:00 a.m. to midnight Central Time).
Southwest Group Travel Policy
You should go through the group travel policies for Southwest Airlines before making your reservation. Check out the following points to learn everything about the same.
- As per Southwest group travel policy, the purchased tickets are non-refundable. However, you can upgrade, change, exchange, downgrade, or standby the tickets on Southwest Airlines.
- You can only use credit cards, wire transfers, PayPal, and UATP to make the group travel payment. And the airline only accepts deposit payment when it is done by credit card.
- Southwest Airlines does not accept LUV vouchers, gift cards, flight credits, and e-checks as group travel payments.
- After booking group travel flights with Southwest Airlines, you will only get electronic tickets.
- The airline allows you to change your name 72 hours before departure.
- You will get a refund of the deposit amount within five business days once you have made the full payment.
- During booking group travel, you can select your boarding position online 24 hours before departure.
If you want to learn more about Southwest group travel, call customer service and talk to a live person at any time. This way, you are free to ask anything regarding booking a group trip on Southwest Airlines.
Southwest Airlines Group Travel Request Form
You have to complete the Excel Name form given by Southwest Airlines, and send it via the Southwest Airlines Group Travel Management homepage. For international bookings, it will be mandatory to have passport information.
Apply the following steps to submit the name of passenger names.
- First, visit https://swagrouptravel.egressforms.com/ from any browser.
- Now, type in the Group Leader’s Name,Final Payment Due Date, Email, and Confirmation Number.
- After that, choose Add Files from the file upload option. Attach your saved file and then select open.
- Now, you will be notified when submitting the initial names or name changes.
- At last, click the submit option to complete the process.
For further assistance on the Southwest group travel form or booking, you must contact the live person by calling the customer service number 24/7.
How much does it cost to book Southwest Group Travel?
You can book group travel flights just by paying the deposit amount on Southwest Airlines. If you want to know how to pay for Southwest group travel flights, the following information may help you.
The airline permits you to either make the full payment during the booking or make the payments in two parts. At the time of booking, you must have to pay $50 as the deposit fee.
Deposit Fee: You need to pay $50 as the Southwest group travel deposit fee. And the payment can be made only via credit card. To pay the deposit fee, you may dial the Southwest Airlines phone number 1-800-433-5368.
Final payment: You can make the final payment via credit card, PayPal, or UATP before the due date. And if you are paying via wire transfer, email [email protected] at least seven days before paying the full amount.
How to check in online for Southwest group travel?
The online check-in process for group travel differs slightly from the normal reservations. To reserve your boarding positions, you may visit the official website of Southwest Airlines 24 hours before departure.
Check-in method for domestic bookings
- Initially, visit www.southwest.com and choose the check-in option to select your boarding positions.
- Next, type in the booking confirmation code and the passenger’s first and last name.
- After that, you will get the option to check in either for the whole group or particular passengers.
- The list of checked-in passengers with boarding positions will start displaying on the screen.
- A few passengers may not be allowed to check-in online and must proceed to the Kiosk or ticket counter.
- At last, visit the ticket counter to get your boarding passes.
Check-in method for international bookings
- The first step is to launch the official website of the airline and select your boarding positions.
- Afterward, enter all the required details regarding passengers, such as reservation code and last name of the travelers.
- It must be known that only one passenger can check in at a time.
- To complete the check-in process, you must have emergency contact details along with a valid passport.
- Next, you have to repeat steps 1 to 3 for each traveler.
- Finally, visit the nearest ticket counter to get the boarding passes. Remember that it is mandatory to show the passport to get your boarding pass at the counter.
Is Group B good on Southwest?
You may easily get an aisle or window seat or find two seats together for a companion if you have a B group boarding position. It is advised to head to the back of the plane if you are in the B group or the first numbers in the C group.
What is Southwest Group C?
You must remember to check in 24 hours before the flight to get in group C. Southwest group c allows you to sit in the center of the plane. Southwest Airlines is the only airline that has an open seating policy.
If you are interested in sitting in the center, you must grab seats in the Southwest group C.
Is group A first-class Southwest?
The airline issues boarding passes at the beginning to Southwest group A passengers. Well, you can’t get a traditional first class, but grab business select fares that come up with the maximum rate or Rapid Rewards.
See Other Southwest Related Blog Post :
- What is Southwest Change Flight?
- Red eye flights Southwest
- Southwest Airlines missed flight policy
- How Do I talk to a person at Southwest
Submit your review
I had traveled with Southwest many times, and I always had a great experience. I had never faced any problem with the airline. The seats are comfortable, the food is tasty, and the entertainment system is just wow. I highly recommend this airline to everyone.