Latam Airlines is a Chile-based airline that delivers travel services according to the passenger’s best satisfaction. One can gather the supreme flight facilities with them and acquire the reservation. We understand that some unanticipated situations can be there, which can cause you not to fly on the expected departure. In these circumstances, airlines advises you to change the flight ticket and fly to some other preferred dates. One can proceed for Latam change flight and read the detailed information about the same in the given article. You can easily clear all your confusion and change the itinerary for the same.
Latam Change Flight Policy
Latam Airlines has a flexible change flight policy that allows passengers to make changes hassle-free. If you want to change your flight date or destination, check out the LATAM change flight policy.
You can get through the following information to know the complete change flight policy.
- You are permitted to make changes to your flight 1 hour before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- For international flights, you can change your flight 1 hour and 40 minutes before the departure.
- If you make changes to your ticket within 24 hours of purchase, the airline will not charge any fee.
- You can also avoid the Latam change flight fee only when the flight has been delayed for more than 3 hours.
- Yes, the airline only allows you to make changes to the ticket purchased from the Latam official website.
If you seek additional assistance regarding the change flight policy, call the customer service number to speak to a live representative. You are free to contact a live person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How Do I Change My Flight on Latam Airlines?
Latam Airlines works to provide the best travel services to the passengers. You can gather the flight information online at their website and make the reservation. When you plan your flight travel, you can face the disturbance. In this situation, you can get through with the customer service team or change the journey on the Latam Airlines website. You can obtain the new travel date for your destination online. Therefore, to know about Latam Airlines’ change flight, you can follow the information below.
Get the new dates online:
One of the best ways to change the flight journey is online for your destination. Follow the given steps to change the flight dates.
- To begin, you must acquire the Latam Airlines official website at www.latam.com.
- After that, you can choose the My Trips option from the top of the website.
- You can use the order number/reservation code with the passenger’s last name.
- When you tap on the flight search icon, you can easily obtain the booking details with Latam Airlines.
- From that, you can choose the flight booking which you wish to change.
- There change flight button is available, where you can modify the travel according to your preferences.
- You can provide the new travel dates and search for the flights.
- As per the available flights, you can choose the suitable booking.
- When you proceed further, you need to pay the fare difference and the change fees, if any.
- At last, Latam Airlines will share the confirmation message to your mail.
Change the flight with the customer service:
Besides the online facility, you can also change the journey with the help of a customer service team. You can talk to the customer experts by dialing the Latam Airlines phone number at 1 866 435 9526. With this, you can listen to the automated voice instructions carefully. When you choose the preferred button, your phone will be forwarded to the customer representative. They will give you the relevant advice to change the journey before the scheduled departure.
Acquire the new travel dates by mobile app:
Passengers also have the feature to change the latam flight by the mobile app. Therefore, to change the Latam flight, you can check the following appropriate points.
- Initially, you must download the Latam Airlines mobile app from their website.
- With this, you can log into the booking account using the right username and password.
- Once you reach to the flight account details, you can select the “My Bookings” option.
- From that, select the preferred flight for the relevant changes.
- When you tap on the flight change button, you can add the new travel dates.
- Therefore, an available new flight list is there where you can select accordingly.
- Pay the eligible flight change fees and complete the process.
Can I Make a Same-Day Flight Change?
Yes, you can postpone the Latam flight on the same day of the departure. But you need to keep the travel day, origin, and destination the same for this service. To postpone the flight on the same day, you can do so online at their website or the airport sales counter. Here are some guidelines that you can follow for Latam same-day flight change of your destination.
- This modification is exclusive to flights conducted by them.
- There is a one-time fee for the same day. The price difference on the new trip you have selected will not be charged more.
- All of the passengers recorded in the journey will be affected by this modification.
- The terms and conditions of what is contained or permitted in your original ticket will not change, regardless of the flight you select.
- Except for children under the age of two, who are free to use this service, adults and children will be charged under the same terms.
- It is not possible to switch from connecting to stopover flights or the other way around.
- You have the option to switch to a different airport if your destination or connecting has many airports. For instance, you can switch between the Aeroparque and Ezeiza airports if you have a connection in Buenos Aires or if this is your final destination.
How Much Does it Cost to Change a Latam Flight?
If you want to change the flight date after 24 hours of the purchase, you need to bear the relevant fees. The change fees will depend upon multiple circumstances, such as the destination, travel dates, number of passengers, and the season. The Latam Airlines change fee varies between $75 to $250, which you need to pay along with the fare difference, if any.
Passengers who do the same-day flight change are required to pay some additional prices between $15 to $100 depending on the travel destination.
How Do I Change My Flight on Latam?
Now, you might be wondering to know how to change the flight on Latam. Below, we have provided you with the complete instructions to change flights. The following information can assist you if you are here to find the same.
Let’s start applying the aforementioned steps respectively.
- Initially, visit the official website of Latam latamairlines.com.
- Afterward, go to the My Trips section.
- Type in your booking reference code and the traveler’s last name to get your booking details.
- Now, click the Change Flight option to make changes to your ticket.
- Next, select the section you wish to change.
- You need to enter the new date or destination and click the submit option.
- Finally, open the payment page and pay the fee to confirm the changes.
After following the steps mentioned above, you have to wait for the confirmation mail from Latam Airlines. Also, the airline will send you the new e-ticket on your registered email ID. If you haven’t received it, dial the Latam Customer Service Number to get assistance.
Looking for Assistance?
Hopefully, you have learned the change flight procedure. You can ask anything related to Latam Airlines by contacting customer service. In case you have experienced any difficulty while applying the steps mentioned above, dial the customer service number at any time.
Since they have a dedicated team of experienced executives who are always ready to assist you. So, call them right away to get immediate answers.