Do you want to change your flight date or destination on Latam? If yes, it would be better to know whether your ticket allows you to change the date or destination without fare differences. Here, you can get the complete process of the Latam change flight.
You can change your flight date, destination, or cabin without paying any charges within 24 hours. Also, the change flight fee is subject to the applicable fare differences. The airline allows you to make changes to your ticket online and offline. You can also dial the Latam customer service number to get instant assistance related to the same.
Latam Change Flight Policy
Latam Airlines has a flexible change flight policy that allows passengers to make changes hassle-free. If you want to change your flight date or destination, check out the LATAM change flight policy.
You can get through the following information to know the complete change flight policy.
- You are permitted to make changes to your flight 1 hour before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- For international flights, you can change your flight 1 hour and 40 minutes before the departure.
- If you make changes to your ticket within 24 hours of purchase, the airline will not charge any fee.
- You can also avoid the Latam change flight fee only when the flight has been delayed for more than 3 hours.
- Yes, the airline only allows you to make changes to the ticket purchased from the Latam official website.
If you seek additional assistance regarding the change flight policy, call the customer service number to speak to a live representative. You are free to contact a live person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How much is the Latam change flight fee?
Before making changes to your flight, you should know its fee structure. As per the Latam change flight policy, any changes are subject to a fee and must be made through customer service. Call the representative to get additional info related to the flight change fee.
You must know that Latam Airlines doesn’t charge the change flight fee when the changes are done within the 24- hour window. However, if you have crossed the time limit, paying the fee for making changes to your ticket will be mandatory.
For Domestic Routes
- Within Chile: USD 40
- Within Brazil: USD 60
- Within Colombia: USD 25
- Within Ecuador: USD 15
- Within Peru: USD 16
For International Routes
- Between South America and the US: USD 200
- Between South American Countries: USD 75
- Other international flights: USD 150
How Do I change my flight on Latam?
Now, you might be wondering to know how to change the flight on Latam. Below, we have provided you with the complete instructions to change flights. The following information can assist you if you are here to find the same.
Let’s start applying the undermentioned steps respectively.
- Initially, visit the official website of Latam latamairlines.com.
- Afterward, go to the My Trips section.
- Type in your booking reference code and the traveler’s last name to get your booking details.
- Now, click the Change flight option to make changes to your ticket.
- Next, select the section you wish to change.
- You need to enter the new date or destination and click the submit option.
- Finally, open the payment page and pay the fee to confirm the changes.
After following the steps mentioned above, you have to wait for the confirmation mail from Latam Airlines. Also, the airline will send you the new e-ticket on your registered email ID. If you haven’t received it, dial the Latam Customer Service Number to get assistance.
Looking for Assistance?
Hopefully, you have learned the change flight procedure. You can ask anything related to Latam airlines by contacting customer service. In case you have experienced any difficulty while applying the steps mentioned above, dial the customer service number at any time.
Since they have a dedicated team of experienced executives who are always ready to assist you. So, call them right away to get immediate answers.