How Can I Select Seats on Korean Air?Korean Air is considered to be the prevailing airline in South Korea that delivers services to passengers as per their needs. They have various major hubs where they deliver the scheduled flights to the commuters. One can get the flight and choose the preferred seats of your choice to personalize the journey. Many passengers are confused about how to purchase seats with Korean Air before the scheduled departure. Well, you can proceed with the Korean Air seat selection in multiple ways and add more legroom to your seats. Advance choosing of seats can bring you one step closer to planning a perfect trip. If you want to travel with more peace and confidence, you must read the given description.
How Do I Choose My Korean Air Seats After Booking?Korean Air understands the passengers’ needs and travel circumstances, and because of this, they provide suitable services. If you are unable to choose the seats at the time of reservation, you can proceed for Korean air choose seats after the booking online. Here are the simple online that you can follow to acquire the preferred seating.
- To proceed, you must access the official website of Korean Air at www.koreanair.com.
- After this, you can tap on the My Trips option from the book icon.
- You need to enter the booking reference or ticket number and the passenger’s last name.
- When you add the departure date and first/middle name, you can get the reservation.
- You need to search for the bookings you have made or completed with Korean Air.
- From that, you can choose the suitable journey to proceed further.
- Under the seat selection option, you can get the seats from the given seat map.
- You need to choose suitable seats as per the availability of each passenger.
- At last, pay for the desired seats, if any, and complete the process.
- Korean Air will share the updated e-ticket with your registered email ID.
Get the seats offline:If you encounter any problems obtaining the seats online, you can contact the Korean Air customer service team. To do this, you need to dial the toll-free phone number 1-800-438-5000 and follow the automated voice instructions. Once you reach a live person, you can discuss the seat selection queries with them and obtain the best advice.
Korean Air Seating OptionsAs we know, flying is one of the priciest expenses of a trip. But you can make it cheaper by choosing the right Korean Air seat selection that suits your budget best. Korean Air offers a variety of seating options to meet the needs of passengers. Depending on the cabin class and aircraft, passengers can choose from various seating options, including Economy Class, Prestige Class, and First Class.
Given below are the Cabin Configuration Offered by Korean Air:
- Korean Air Economy Class offers comfortable seating with ample leg room, adjustable headrests, and reclining seats.
- All Economy Class passengers can access a wide range of entertainment options, including personal TVs, music and movies on demand, and in-flight Wi-Fi.
- Economy Class passengers can enjoy a variety of complimentary meals, snacks, and beverages during their flight.
- Economy Class passengers can bring one checked bag and one carry-on bag free of charge.
- Economy Class passengers can earn miles with the SKYPASS mileage program, which can be used to purchase tickets or upgrade to higher travel classes.
- Korean Air Prestige Class Passengers benefit from priority check-in, which means they can use the fast-track check-in service and skip the long lines.
- Prestige Class passengers can access the Korean Air Prestige Lounge, which offers complimentary meals, snacks, beverages, and Wi-Fi services.
- Prestige Class passengers are allowed to bring two pieces of baggage, with a combined weight of up to 70 lbs, while economy passengers are allowed to bring only one piece, with a maximum weight of 50 kg.
- Passengers in Prestige Class are provided with amenities such as noise-canceling headphones, luxury toiletries, and an amenity kit.
- However, the airline offers Prestige Passengers a wide range of seating options, such as a full-flat seat, an extra legroom seat, or a window seat.
- Korean Air First-Class offers a luxurious travel experience, including comfortable seating, private check-in, priority boarding, and an open bar.
- First-class passengers can entice their taste buds with a variety of culinary delights, including freshly prepared meals, complimentary snacks, and a selection of beverages.
- Passengers can also take advantage of additional services, such as in-flight Wi-Fi, complimentary newspapers, and a personal in-flight entertainment system.
- Korean Air First-Class also offers exclusive access to the Korean Air Lounge, where passengers can relax and unwind before their flight.
- Korean Air First-Class passengers are eligible for special rewards and discounts, including bonus miles, access to exclusive events, and more.
How Can I Select My Preferred Seat on Korean Air?Have you booked your flight tickets with Korean Air? Do you wish to select your desired seat during reservation? While flying with Korean Air, you can choose your seats in advance. The airline offers its prospective flyers flexibility with various options to select their preferred seat. Passengers can opt for either offline or online modes to choose their seats during and after the reservation.
- Go to the Korean Air website and start the reservation process.
- Enter your travel details, including your flight route and date.
- After you have selected your flight and date, select your seat preference.
- On the next page, you will be able to select your seat from the seating chart.
- Select the seat you want and click “Confirm.”
- You will be taken to the payment page. Enter your payment information and confirm your reservation.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your seat details.
Key guidelines of the Korean Air Seat Selection Policy
- Passengers must check in at least 30 minutes before their scheduled departure time.
- Korean Air allows passengers to select their preferred seat in advance, either online or at the airport.
- Economy class passengers may choose a seat beginning 24 hours before their departure time, and Premium Economy or Business class passengers may select a seat 48 hours before departure.
- Seats which are pre-booked at the time of ticket purchase are subject to availability.
- If a passenger wishes to cancel a seat selection, they must do so at least 24 hours before departure. Any cancellations made after that time will not be refunded.
- Passengers who have selected their seats in advance may be eligible for priority boarding, depending on their fare type and the airline’s discretion.
- Children under the age of 12 may not be seated in an exit row.
- Hopefully, the information explained above regarding the Korean Air seat selection will be beneficial for you next time during your reservation. For further assistance, speak with a customer representative by dialing the Korean Air customer service number.
Yes, you can choose your seats at modest prices. They allow you to personalize your trip to the last detail and access the reservation. Korean Air provides special seats to all the passengers according to the demand.
Sometimes, seat selection is only available if you exceed one hour before the scheduled departure. Due to a technical glitch, Korean Airlines assigned the seats at the check-in gates. If there are no seats available, then the airline keeps you on the standby list.
Read Other blogs