Korean Airlines Seat Selection | Policy | Fee
While traveling overseas with Korean Air, it is essential to take a quick look at the aspect of inflight assistance such as Korean Air seat selection, cabin configuration, and meals & beverages. Surely you can make your air travel office experience the utmost with peace of mind when you already know these essential details. Hence, you can opt for the Korean Air seat selection either during reservation or later at check-in time. However, the airline understands the passenger perspective, so they offer travellers a wide window of time to reserve their preferred seats in advance.
Korean Air Seating Options
As we know, flying is one of the priciest expenses of a trip. But you can make it cheaper by choosing the right Korean Air seat selection that suits your budget best. Korean Air offers a variety of seating options to meet the needs of passengers. Depending on the cabin class and aircraft, passengers can choose from various seating options, including Economy Class, Prestige Class, and First Class.
Given below are the Cabin Configuration Offered by Korean Air:
- Korean Air Economy Class offers comfortable seating with ample leg room, adjustable headrests and reclining seats.
- All Economy Class passengers can access a wide range of entertainment options, including personal TVs, music and movies on demand, and in-flight Wi-Fi.
- Economy Class passengers can enjoy a variety of complimentary meals, snacks and beverages during their flight.
- Economy Class passengers can bring one checked bag and one carry-on bag free of charge.
- Economy Class passengers can earn miles with the SKYPASS mileage program, which can be used to purchase tickets or upgrade to higher travel classes.
- Korean Air Prestige Class Passengers benefit from priority check-in, which means they can use the fast-track check-in service and skip the long lines.
- Prestige Class passengers can access the Korean Air Prestige Lounge, which offers complimentary meals, snacks, beverages, and Wi-Fi services.
- Prestige Class passengers are allowed to bring two pieces of baggage, with a combined weight of up to 70 lbs, while economy passengers are allowed to bring only one piece, with a maximum weight of 50 kg.
- Passengers in Prestige Class are provided with amenities such as noise-cancelling headphones, luxury toiletries, and an amenity kit.
- However, the airline offers Prestige Passengers a wide range of seating options, such as a full-flat seat, an extra legroom seat, or a window seat.
- Korean Air First-Class offers a luxurious travel experience, including comfortable seating, private check-in, priority boarding, and an open bar.
- First-Class Passengers can entice their taste buds with a variety of culinary delights, including freshly prepared meals, complimentary snacks, and a selection of beverages.
- Passengers can also take advantage of additional services, such as in-flight Wi-Fi, complimentary newspapers, and a personal in-flight entertainment system.
- Korean Air First-Class also offers exclusive access to the Korean Air Lounge, where passengers can relax and unwind before their flight.
- Korean Air First-Class passengers are eligible for special rewards and discounts, including bonus miles, access to exclusive events, and more.
How can I select my preferred seat on Korean Air?
Have you booked your flight tickets with Korean Air? Do you wish to select your desired seat during reservation? While flying with Korean Air, you can choose your seats in advance. The airline offers its prospective flyers flexibility with various options to select their preferred seat. Passengers can opt for either offline or online modes to choose their seats during and after the reservation.
- Go to the Korean Air website and start the reservation process.
- Enter your travel details, including your flight route and date.
- After you have selected your flight and date, select your seat preference.
- On the next page, you will be able to select your seat from the seating chart.
- Select the seat you want and click “Confirm.”
- You will be taken to the payment page. Enter your payment information and confirm your reservation.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your seat details.
Key guidelines of the Korean Air Seat Selection Policy
- Passengers must check in at least 30 minutes before their scheduled departure time.
- Korean Air allows passengers to select their preferred seat in advance, either online or at the airport.
- Economy class passengers may choose a seat beginning 24 hours before their departure time, and Premium Economy or Business class passengers may select a seat 48 hours before departure.
- Seats which are pre-booked at the time of ticket purchase are subject to availability.
- If a passenger wishes to cancel a seat selection, they must do so at least 24 hours before departure. Any cancellations made after that time will not be refunded.
- Passengers who have selected their seats in advance may be eligible for priority boarding, depending on their fare type and the airline’s discretion.
- Children under the age of 12 may not be seated in an exit row.
- Hopefully, the information explained above regarding the Korean Air seat selection will be beneficial for you next time during your reservation. For further assistance, speak with a customer representative by dialing the Korean Air customer service number.