Sometimes customers face situations where they require to modify their reservations to their itinerary schedule at any step of the journey. These changes can be anything, such as in your name, address, etc. To avoid any further complications, you need to make changes promptly. If there is a need to change your Frontier flight, you don’t need to worry at all. Just initiate the Frontier change flight procedure, and book tickets on the new flight at much ease. You just have to make sure that you know the predetermined terms and conditions to confirm your change. Changing your existing flight is no hard nut to crack, so don’t bother at all. Read further to know more about the flight change policy of Frontier Airlines.
Changing flight within 24 hours of the reservation
If you are traveling with Frontier Airlines, you don’t need to worry at all because it is really a good choice for flyers. It permits passengers to opt for the Frontier Airlines change flight process with no extra effort. If you have confirmed your reservation at least seven or more days prior to the scheduled departure, then you are entitled to change your flight without any charges within 24 hours of the original booking. The airline holds the ticket of every passenger for 24 hours and doesn’t charge any fee for making changes in this time frame. If any passenger has purchased the ticket within seven days of the departure, then no free change service will be provided. If you have confirmed your reservation through any third-party agency, then get in touch with the agency to initiate the “change my flight Frontier” procedure.
Change fee of Frontier Airlines
You may have to pay a certain fee for changing your existing flight with the airline. This fee totally depends upon the fare type you have purchased and the number of days left for your flight to take off. The change fee of the airline is-
- Changes made more than 90 days before the departure – no fee
- Changes applied between 14 to 89 days – $49
- Changes implemented in less than 13 days from departure – $99
Important points to remember
Are you ready to change your current flight with Frontier Airlines owing to any unforeseen reasons? Well, then just go ahead, and make your change quickly and conveniently. But before that, make sure to read all the points related to the Frontier flight change policy to avoid any last-minute troubles. So, let’s get started.
- You can purchase a special service of the airline, known as “The Works,” to avoid the change fee at any step of the journey.
- Passengers are even allowed to make a same-day change if there is availability on another flight.
- Ensure to pay the fare difference in case your new flight tickets are more expensive than the existing one.
- Avail travel credits from the airline if your new fares are less expensive than the current flight. Use these credits to save on your future trip.
- If you have a question, what would happen if Frontier Airlines changed my flight, there is no need to take stress at all. The airline will book your tickets on a new flight if there is any technical issue.
How do I change my flight on Frontier?
Making changes to your flight is a hassle-free mechanism where no additional effort is required from you. Flyers just have to follow some quick steps on the airline’s official site to confirm their change. Here are the steps for the same.
- Use your login credentials to visit the official site or mobile app of the airline.
- Click on the “My trips” tab located on the homepage of the website.
- After that, enter your required details to see your current Frontier Airlines reservations details.
- Click on the “submit” button, followed by the “change flight” button.
- Follow on-screen prompts to confirm your flight change.
Travelers can also contact the phone number of the airline to avail immediate assistance from travel experts regarding the flight change process. Dial the suitable number to connect with the airline executive, and share your existing flight details. He will assist you throughout the process.