Do you wish to upgrade your seat on Cathay Pacific? If so, you are here in the right place, as you can get the complete process for the Cathay Pacific seat upgrade. The airline allows you to upgrade your first class or business class. Cathay Pacific Airlines permits passengers to upgrade seats online or over the call. You just need to apply a few steps to upgrade seats to the desired one. However, you must know that there are no more free upgrades on Cathay Pacific. You either have to pay for upgrades with airline segments, have the top status with the airline, or with money. Get through the whole post to know the exact method for the seat upgrade.
How do I Upgrade my Seat on Cathay Pacific?
To upgrade Cathay Pacific seats, you must check out the following steps. Here, we have added the complete instructions to upgrade seats.
- Visit the official website of Cathay Pacific Airlines.
- After that, choose the Manage my booking option.
- Next, choose seat selection or Seat Upgrade.
- You have to select the seat within 48 hours of the flight departure.
- For this, enter the passenger’s last name along with the PNR number.
- Choose your desired seat or upgrade it on Cathay Pacific Airlines.
- Now, you will be redirected to the payment page where you have to pay the seat upgrade fees.
- Once you have made the payment, wait for the confirmation mail from the airline.
With the assistance of the steps mentioned above, you can easily upgrade your seat on Cathay Pacific Airlines. In case you face any difficulty while applying the above steps, call one of the live representatives by dialing the Cathay Pacific Airlines Customer Service Number.
How Can I get an upgrade on Cathay Pacific?
To get an upgrade, you first have to make the seat upgrade payment. Once you have done with the payment, the airline will send you a confirmation code or money back. It implies that your seat upgradation has been confirmed by Cathay Pacific. After upgrading your seat, the airline will send you a confirmation mail regarding the seat upgrade and confirm your booking.
How to upgrade to business class on Cathay Pacific airlines?
It will be easy to upgrade the seat to business class when you have purchased the ticket in pre-economy class. To upgrade the seats to business class, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- The first step is to visit the official website of Cathay Pacific Airlines for the seat upgrade.
- Afterward, you will get an email invitation seven days before the flight’s departure only when you are eligible for the upgrade.
- Next, you will be redirected to the upgrade bid welcome page where you can place a particular bid according to your choice.
- Now, the airline will send you a confirmation email within 48 hours before the flight’s departure.
If the steps mentioned above did not help you in upgrading seats to business class, connect with a live person at Cathay Pacific Airlines. You are free to dial the customer service number at any time and talk to a live representative at the airline.
How to upgrade to first class on Cathay Pacific?
Usually, Cathay Pacific Airlines does not permit travelers to upgrade seats to the first class due to particular reasons. However, if your ticket is eligible for the seat upgrade, go through the following steps and apply them one by one.
- First, open the Upgrade bid page and check whether it is possible to upgrade seats or not.
- After that, you have to bid for the specific flight you want to book.
- You have to pay the bid amount via BID cash.
- Or, you can use Asia Miles for a bid that will be counted as the BID cash.
- Finally, you have to wait for the confirmation mail regarding the Cathay Pacific seat upgrade.
If you are looking for immediate solutions to upgrade seats, it would be best to connect with a representative at Cathay Pacific Airlines. They are obtainable all around the clock to provide you with instant assistance. Read More Blogs Here: Cathay Pacific Airlines
Cathay Pacific Seat Upgrade FAQs
To upgrade your seat on Cathay Pacific, sign in to your account and go to the mid-status benefits summary page. After that, choose Request a Bookable Upgrade through the Manage Booking section. You have to make a request online at least 3 days before the flight’s departure.
If you are an AsiaMiles member and want to upgrade premium economy seats to business, the airline will charge 25,000 miles per segment for the long haul flights.
You have to earn at least 12500 Asia Miles to get a free upgrade on Cathay Pacific Airlines. After earning 12500 Asia miles, you can upgrade from Economy to Business class.
You can upgrade from economy to business class only when you are a premium economy class passenger. If you have been offered an upgrade bid, there will be no need to pay cash or miles for the seat upgrade.