ANA Seat Selection – A Complete Guide
Are you interested in the booking window or aisle seats on ANA Airlines? If so, checking out the ANA seat selection policy is recommended. You can go through the following guide to learn the policy and process for reserving seats on ANA.
You can choose your desired seats while booking a domestic flight online or on a mobile site by using the seat map. ANA provides you the facility to select seats for free within 24 hours of booking.
Here is a complete guide on selecting a seat with ANA Airlines. You may either visit the airline’s official website or get through the following post.
ANA Seat Selection Policy
You should be aware of the ANA Airlines seat selection policy before looking for the steps to request seats. We have listed the complete seat selection policy to minimize your research.
- As per the ANA Airlines seat selection policy, you can make the seat selection for free within 24 hours of booking.
- And if you cross the time limit, the airline will charge an amount for selecting a seat.
- The seat selection cost depends on your ticket type and destination. To know the exact fees, you should talk to a live person at the airline.
- You can only choose your desired seat when the seats are available or vacant.
- ANA Airlines seat selection fees start from $10 per seat.
Do you have queries related to the seat selection policy? If so, it is suggested to speak to a live person by calling ANA customer service at any time.
How to Select a Seat on ANA Airlines?
ANA Airlines allows you to select seats at the time of booking a flight online and over the call. If you wish to select your desired seats, follow the steps mentioned below to make seat selection hassle-free.
- The initial step is to access the official website of the airline.
- After that, choose the Manage Reservation/Check-in option from the top page of the web page.
- Now, choose the Manage Reservations/Purchase/Seat Availability option.
- In the next step, you have to choose your desired seat.
- Type in the departure date, booking number, and the passenger’s last name on the displaying screen. And then, tap on the search option.
- Choose the seat availability option on the confirm reservation details screen to request your seat.
- Finally, make the payment for the seat selection and wait for the confirmation mail from ANA Airlines.
Seat assignment over the call
Dial ANA Airlines customer service phone number (800) 262-2230 to initiate the seat selection process.
After that, select your desired language and listen to the IVR menu. You will hear the following IVR menu.
- Press 1 to add baggage.
- Press 2 to make changes to your ticket.
- Press 2 to get aware of the airport desk facilities.
- Press * or # to talk to a live person at ANA Airlines.
- Once your call connects to a live person, provide them with all your booking details.
- Tell them about your seat preferences and make the payment.
If you are still struggling with selecting your desired seat, talk to a live person by dialing the ANA Airlines customer service number. Or, you can also try to make a seat selection at the airport on the departure date.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I select Preferred seats on ANA?
You can select your desired seats at the time of booking a flight on ANA. For this, choose the Manage Reservation/Check-in option on the ANA website. Then, choose Manage Reservations/Purchase/Seat Availability.
Can I change my seat to the seat next to my companion on ANA?
Yes, you can change your seat to the seat next to your companion only when the adjacent seat is available. To change your seat, you have to visit the official website of the airline.
How to Make Seat Reservations on ANA Airways?
To make reservations on ANA, you can either visit the official website of the airline or call customer service live person.
|Alaska Airlines Seat Selection||Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection|