Sun Country Airlines Book a Flight +1-860-321-6827
Looking for a great airline that can offer you incredible amenities and low fares? Well, Sun Country comes to your rescue. Opt for Sun Country Airlines book a flight and embark on an enriching travel experience. The sheer luxury of the airline will spoil you silly and you will fall in love with the services of the airline. Once you set your foot in this heaven, get ready to be mesmerized by the services of the airline. Decorated with remarkable amenities like extra legroom, delectable food, plush interiors, stunning customer support, Sun Country attracts thousands of flyers towards it. Choose this airline as your travel partner and bring your travel dream to life. Confirm your Sun Country Airlines reservations now and have a pleasant flight experience.
Moreover, once you have completed the booking process, you can make changes to it later on through the manage booking facility offered by the airline. There are multiple changes that you can make to your booking like seat selection, adding baggage allowance, flight cancelation, flight change, etc. Use the Sun Country My Trips option and implement all the alterations that you need in your booking.
How to initiate Sun Country Book a Flight?
Making a booking with Sun Country is as simple as making a cup of tea. You don’t have to put any additional efforts; apply some clicks on Sun Country Airlines official site and confirm your booking seamlessly. Let’s explore the steps to book your tickets.
- Open the official site of Sun Country Airlines and click on the booking option.
- Input all your important details in the specified fields to complete the booking process.
- Start with picking the type of trip you want.
- After this, enter the origin destination, followed by the final destination.
- Now, make sure to add your traveling dates carefully as the final outcome will be based on these dates.
- Mention the number of passengers involved in the same trip.
- Click on the “Search” button after filling out all the fields.
- Choose your favorite flight and pay for it to confirm your purchase.
Initiate www.suncountry.com reservations and fly without being harsh on your pocket. You can anytime give a call on the phone number of the airline if you are facing any issue pertaining to the services of the airline.
How to manage Sun Country booking?
To manage your existing booking, you need to browse the “Manage Booking” section on the official Sun Country Airlines website. You can make all the desired changes in your current booking under this section. Enter your last name and the booking reference number to retrieve your booking. Once it is opened, choose the appropriate option as per your needs and proceed to make modifications. Following are the facilities available under this section-
- Make changes to your name and contact details
- Make Sun Country Airlines seat reservations
- Add special service like extra baggage or specifically required meal
- Change the seat assignment
- Cancellation of the existing flight booking
- View your itinerary and share it with your loved ones
- Change your flight
Why prefer Sun Country Airlines?
Traveling with Sun Country Airlines will truly be an exciting experience owing to the world-class facilities it offers to its passengers. Passengers will never face a dull moment during their journey. Some of the benefits of choosing this airline as your travel partner are-
Innumerable deals and discounts
Sun Country understands the value of its passengers’ money and that’s why it keeps offering plenty of discounts. With these discounts, you can easily save on your Sun Country reservations. Call on the phone number of the airline and ask about the unpublished offers. Moreover, social media handles of the airline are also a great way to fetch the best offers on time. Sun Country also facilitates passengers with promo codes, coupons, and seasonal discounts.
Friendly crew members
The staff available on-board is so polite and friendly that you will get very comfortable with them. They will fulfill all your needs with a big smile on their faces. They will assist you throughout your journey. The staff available at the airport will help you to get through the checkpoint without any extra efforts. Moreover, Sun Country Airlines customer service is available throughout the day and night to provide instant assistance.
Quick and simple booking
Sun Country Airlines reservations process is very simple, making it easy for passengers to get their purchase done seamlessly. Passengers have three methods to complete their reservation process – the official site of the airline, Sun Country mobile app, and the phone number of the airline. With all these methods, you can easily confirm your booking. Initiate Sun Country Book a Flight and book flight tickets with no extra effort.
Sun Country Airlines Phone Number Details
|Sun Country Airlines Reservations Phone Number||+1-860-321-6827|
|Sun Country Airlines Customer Service||+1-860-321-6827|
|Sun Country Booking Services Number||+1-860-321-6827|
|Sun Country Airlines Phone Number||(562) 584-5197|
|Sun Country Airlines Contact Number||651-905-2737|
|Sun Country Cargo Customer Service||800-966-4274|
|Focus cities||Dallas/Fort Worth, Las Vegas, Portland (OR)|
|Parent company||Apollo Global Management|
|Headquarters||Eagan, Minnesota, US|
What Places does Sun Country Airlines Fly To?
The airline flies to some major international cities like Minneapolis, Palm, Springs, Palm Springs, Punta Cana, Boston, Savannah, Phoenix, San Juan, Los Angeles, Montego Bay, Gulfport, Liberia, Anchorage, St. Maarten, San Jose del Cabo, St. Thomas, and many more. There are Sun Country airlines reservations available for all the above destinations.
Baggage in Sun Country:
Personal Items: Sun Country reservations allow you to carry one personal item along with the allowance of a carry-on bag per passenger. However, the personal item carried by the travelers most fir in the dimensions of 17 x 13 x 9 inches. The item could be anything like a laptop bag, umbrella or a utility kit.
Options for Carry-on Baggage:
There is an allowance of one carry-on bag per passenger. However, the bag must fit the dimensions of 24 x 16 x 11 inches and should not weigh more than 15kg. To have a carry-on bag allowance you might as well have to select the carry-on bag option while booking.
Checked Baggage Allowance:
The checked bags are also bound to a size limit of 62 linear inches and shouldn’t weigh more than 22kg. Travelers are requested to purchase their checked-baggage while making their Sun Country airlines reservations otherwise, an extra fee might apply at the airport.
Do active US military members get free baggage with Sun Country?
Yes, Sun Country is a very kind airline and that’s why it tries its best to provide the best to its passengers. The airline proudly offers free baggage or reduced prices of baggage to the active US military members.
Do Visa Signature Cardholders of Sun Country Airlines eligible for discounts on baggage or seats?
Yes, Sun Country Visa Signature cards come with innumerable benefits and one such benefit is the discounts on baggage and seats. They get 50% off on the first baggage and seat selection. This benefit also goes to the travel companion of cardholders if they are traveling on the same itinerary.
Can I select a bag option before going to the airport?
Yes, all the passengers who have made Sun Country Airlines reservations are allowed to purchase baggage in advance through the “My Trips” tab on the official site of the airline after the confirmation of their booking. They can also choose a bag option during the online check-in process. By doing this, you can enjoy maximum savings as bag options are always more expensive at the airport.
What happens if there is no room in the overhead bin for my bag?
If the overhead bins are full and you can’t find any space to stow your bag, take it to the airline agents as the remaining bags will be tagged so that they can fly as checked bags. No additional fees will be charged for this.
Am I allowed to bring a stroller to the gate?
Yes, you are permitted to bring a stroller to the gate. The airline representatives will check the stroller for you without any extra cost. If you want, you can also check it at the ticket counter. As per the Sun Country policy, these items are counted as your baggage allowance.
Are there any restrictions on the items allowed on the flight?
Yes, there are some items that are prohibited in overhead bags, under-seat items, and checked bags. Check out the restrictions on some particular things.
- Wedding dresses – Keep in mind that wedding dresses and garments bags will be permitted as an overhead bag. These must not weigh more than 35 pounds and should be fit within the sizer box at the airport.
- Matches/ Lighters – Fliers are allowed to bring a single package of safety matches and lighters only in the bag that will be placed in the overhead bin.
- E-cigarettes/ vaping devices – These are allowed by Sun Country Airlines but only in the overhead bags.
- Alcoholic beverages – Yes, it is allowed, but should be in unopened retail packing, packaged in original, and not more than 140 proof or 70% by volume.
- Sporting equipment – Some sporting equipment is allowed to bring on the plane as it can be substituted for one checked baggage, but you may have to pay an additional fee for this.
- Ammunition and firearms – Ammunition and firearms are only accepted by Sun Country Airlines as checked baggage. These are allowed only for travel within the USA. o international flights, ammunition and firearms are not permitted.
- Musical instruments – You may carry one small-sized instrument as this must be placed under the seat or in the overhead bin. This may be subject to the respective bag fee. If you are carrying an instrument that is too large to fit in the overhead bin or under the seat, then it will fly as a checked bag and an applicable checked baggage fee will be charged.
- Portable oxygen concentrator (POC) – You can bring POC on-board, but make sure that it is approved by the FAA. you have to notify the airline at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight for the intense use of a POC on the aircraft. Contact the airline through Sun Country reservations number and submit a request for POC.
- Walker, wheelchair, or cane – MObility devices are allowed to bring on the flight, but these don’t count towards the extra overhead bags. You can place the portable items in the aircraft cabin, but make sure they don’t protrude into the aisle or impede access to an emergency exists. Go to the ticket counter located at the airport to check your wheelchair; these will be checked free of cost.
Damaged or delayed bags and items left on the flight
What to do if my bag is delayed, damaged or an item is missing from it?
If you didn’t receive your bag, then ensure to contact the Sun Country representatives at the airport within 24 hours of your arrival. Go to the official website of the airline and fill out the “Delayed Bag Form” if you are unable to report the issue at the airport. If you are claiming it after the 24-hour time frame then no compensation will be provided.
If your bag is damaged or an item is missing, file a claim at the airport, so that the airline representatives can properly look into the matter and access the damage. If you are unable to do it at the airport, fill out the “Damaged Bag/ Missing Item Form” on the airline’s website.
Is there a facility of “lost-and-found” for the items that are left on the flight?
Yes, Sun Country has a lost-and-found department for the passengers who left their stuff on the aircraft. If your item was-
- Left at the airport – You need to contact the “Lost and Found Department” available at a particular airport where you have left the item.
- Left on the Sun Country flight – You are required to visit the official Sun Country website and complete the “Items Left On-board Form.”
- Left at a TSA checkpoint – Yu must visit the TSA site or connect to the TSA by calling on their phone number, which is 1-866-289-9673.
If the airline found any item and they are unable to find the owner of that item, then it will be donated to the charity.
Sun Country Cancellation Policy:
- The airline doesn’t offer any kind of ticket cancellation. All Sun Country Airlines reservations are non-refundable no matter what route you’re taking.
- Sun Country on some of its flights allows a ticket change. The flyers can change their travel itinerary to a later date or on a different flying route. This service, however, is chargeable, and the charges may vary depending on your city of origin, destination, and the flying route. All you have to do is pay the price difference for changing your flight.
- All Sun Country Airlines reservations are not subject to change. It is highly advised to get all the essential fare details before making a reservation by contacting the helpline number of the airline.
Flyers can know about their travel itinerary and be updated about any recent updates using Sun country Airlines to manage reservations options from the comfort of their home. The airline allows several user benefits to its flyers, each service better than the other. Also, by providing the low-cost fares the airline has made traveling easy and budget efficient for everyone.
Sun Country also has one of the best customer services and on-ground staff available at your disposal. Need help with anything just reach out to the helpline number, the Sun Country reservations team will guide you through all your troubles or either visit the airport desk of the airline if not able to call. Just a complete solution to all your flying problems is offered by Sun Country Airlines.
How do I cancel or change a reservation?
Passengers can change or cancel their Sun Country reservations online by visiting the “My Trips” section if they have purchased flight tickets through the airline reservation center or the official Sun Country Airlines website. Under the “My Trips” section, you have to enter the essential details to retrieve your itinerary. This will open your booking and you can apply changes as per your requirements. You are allowed to make changes in the dates only through the airline’s official site, all other changes should be made by calling the Sun Country Airlines reservations number. Cancelation or change fees may apply to your booking.
What does Change Fee Waiver mean and how does it work?
This simply means if you have made a booking with Sun Country for the first time, then you can make a one-time modification at least one hour prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. No change fees will be charged for this. Please note that the passengers are solely responsible for the optional service for the other flight, difference in airfare, or any difference in the government fees and taxes. All the following modifications to your reservation will be charged as per the standard change fee policy.
How can I retrieve the Sun Country reservations made through another company or a travel agent?
If you have made Sun Country Airlines reservations with the travel agent or any other company, then you are needed to get in touch with them to make any changes to your booking.
How can I pay for my trips?
Sun Country offers different modes of payment for the ease of passengers. If any payment is due depending upon the when it was booked and what was booked, you can use any of the payment methods. Different modes of payment offered are-
- Credit and debit cards – Passengers can use any debit or credit card to pay for their booking. The airline accepts all debit cards and Sun Country Airlines MasterCard, Visa, Signature Visa, and Discover credit card.
- Sun Country Rewards point – Members of the Sun Country Rewards can combine their points with credit or debit cards or can redeem points to pay for their booking.
- Sun Country Airlines flight credit – You can redeem these credits online during the payment process by entering your last name and confirmation code of the initial reservation as a credit code.
- Sun Country Airlines voucher – These can also be redeemed online during the final step of payment. Enter the voucher number and redeem these vouchers to pay for your purchase.
Complete your Sun Country Airlines reservations and pay for it by using any of these payment modes.
How can I use my Sun Country Airlines flight credit?
Flight credits of Sun Country Airlines can be redeemed online by buying various products related to the flight like bag selections, seats, and airfare. These flight credits can’t be used towards the purchase of trip insurance or hotel stays. To redeem your flight credits online, you have to enter the confirmation code of the initial reservation as a code of credit during the final step of payment.
What is not involved in the fare of my Sun Country Airlines reservations ?
Any additional fees for seat selections and bag options may apply. You have to pay the hotel fees or the car renting taxes as well. Moreover, if you select a destination in the Caribbean and Central America, then you may have to pay the departure or arrival tax at the airport. The amount of airport taxes may vary, but you have to pay a specific amount that will be mentioned in your travel documents.
Can I carry my infant on my lap?
Yes, children at least eight months old and under two years can fly as a lap-held infant at no extra fees. You just need to bring the birth certificate of the child during the check-in process at the airport so the age of the kid can be verified. More than one infant can also travel as a lap-held child if the number of adults involved in the Sun Country Airlines reservations is more than the number of infants. Children who are two years of age or older are required to have their own seats in the flight and full fare will be charged for this.
How can I make sure that I and my family will sit together on the flight?
If you want to sit on your favorite seat or wish to ensure that you will sit with your travel companions, then the best way is to reserve your seats in advance. Randomly seats will be assigned at the time of check-in if you haven’t selected a seat in advance. If you are flying with your child and haven’t purchased a seat in advance, then Sun Country agents will try their best to give the seat to the child at least with one adult involved in the booking.
Does my kid have to use the car seat for the seating?
Car seats are not needed on the flight, but if your kid can’t be secured by using the seatbelt and is unable to sit upright on his own, then FAA-approved child restraints systems (that are car seats) are highly recommended. However, these systems can be used only if you have purchased a flight ticket for your kid. The airline agents will check your car seat at the gate or the ticket counter without any additional charges. Please note that these items don’t come under your baggage allowance. Car seats can’t be placed in exit rows seats, in aisle seats, or in rows immediately beyond or in front of an exit row.
Can a child travel alone on Sun Country Airlines flights?
It totally depends upon the route of their traveling and their age. While flying with the airline, kids-
- 14 years old and under – They must fly with an adult
- 15-17 years of age – These children may travel to Puerto Rico or within the US on their own. They can fly with one child also who should be 5-14 years of age.
- Of any age flying to the Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico – They must have their own passport and they have to travel with an adult.
Are there any restrictions if a child is flying with an adult who is not his/her parent or only one parent?
Yes, Sun Country applies some restrictions if the child is flying with any adult or with one parent only. A notarized letter of consent will be needed from both parents or legal guardians. Things that must be included in this letter are-
- Notarized signature of the parent who is not traveling with the child
- The name of the child, name of the parent, and name of the adult flying with the kid
Some of the other points to keep in mind are-
- It is highly advised to include travel destinations, dates, airlines, and a brief description of the circumstances that surround the travel in the permission letter.
- The child must keep handy all the important documents like the proof as well as the original proof of the child/parent relationship and an original custody decree (only if applicable).
Class Fares in Sun Country Airlines:-
The economy is the only cabin class that Sun Country offers; however, it gives you a pleasant flying experience.
Facilities in Economy Class:
The Economy cabin has USB and power outlets available on some seats for the passengers to charge their mobiles, laptops, and other electronic devices. Sun Country also offers a range of complimentary drinks, including Juices, water, coffee, tea, and other fizzy beverages.
Economy Class Seats! What are they like?
The economy cabin has three different variations in its seats, the categories are Standard, Exit row, and Best Seats.
Best tickets include one complimentary alcoholic drink. The seats are reclinable up to 150% and come with benefits like priority boarding and 4 inches of extra seat pitch.
Standard Sets, however, have a pitch of 29-30 inches.
Seats located near exit doors have a seat pitch of 9 extra inches, But not everyone gets to enjoy exit row seats FAA regulations forbid some specific groups from sitting on those seats.
The airline doesn’t have a premium economy cabin. However, you can boost your travel experience with the airline by selecting the best seats.
The Airline doesn’t offer any business class services as of now.
In the year 2018, the airline removed its first-class from the service list. There are no active first-class services operated since.
See More Discount Flight Deals:
Entertainment in Flight:
The Airline provides in-flight entertainment to all its flyers via personal electronic devices carried by the flyers. This applies to all Sun country flights as long as the flyers have access to the in-flight WiFi services. However, the flyers can reach out to the Sun Country Airlines reservations team for any help with the additional services.
The system offers the latest released shows, movies, music, and games to soothe you out throughout your journey. Most of the seats in the cabin are equipped with Charging outlets and USB ports to keep your devices charged at all times.
Food in Sun Country Airlines:
Sun Country offers a choice of complimentary drink and beverages such as tea, coffee, juice, water, and other fizzy drinks. The airline doesn’t provide any complimentary snack boxes or alcoholic beverages. However, travelers can purchase anything they want while onboard. There are menu pamphlets available in each seat pocket; you can select and buy as per your choice.
Availability of Wi-Fi in Sun Country Airlines Flights:
The airline doesn’t have WiFi services on its flights.
Seat Amenities offered by Sun Country
The comfort of passengers is the utmost priority of Sun Country Airlines and that’s why all their flights are equipped with padded and smooth seats. The seats of the flight feature a varying degree of recline, full-size tray tables, and most of it has in-seat power.
Different seat categories of Sun Country are-
- Standard seats – These are the standard seats that you will find in the Economy Cabins of all the major US airlines. These seats have standard recline, 29 to 30 inches of recline, and most of them are equipped with USB charging ports.
- Exit Row seats– These seats have standard recline and 39 inches of legroom. As the name is suggesting, exit seats are located in the exit rows of the flight. Most of these seats feature a USB charging port. To sit in exit row seats, you must meet the specific criteria.
- Best seats – Best seats are the most preferred seats that are available in the forward section in the cabin. These seats come with an extra three inches of recline, a moveable headrest, a generous 34 inches of legroom, and standard AC power outlets. Fliers who have chosen the best seats for their journey will receive a complimentary premium beverage and priority boarding.
Passengers can select their preferred seats after making Sun Country Airlines reservations to enjoy their journey to the maximum. Please note that all the seats of Sun Country flights have full-sized tray tables.
Is there any charge for selecting a seat?
If you have decided to not choose a seat in advance, then you will not be penalized with any fee. During the check-in at the airport, the agents will assign you a random seat.
When can I select my desired seat?
Passengers have different options to pick their favorite seat in advance. After finishing the booking process, you can purchase your seat on the confirmation page. Check out the airline’s seat map and click on your preferred seat and book it immediately before someone else takes it.
You can simply navigate to the “My Trips” section if you haven’t selected your seat at the time of making Sun Country reservations. Another option to do the same is through the check-in option available online. While checking-in, you are allowed to choose your seat.
Can I change my seat, if yes, how?
Log in to the “My Trips” section and fill your reservation code & last name to pull up your reservation. This will pull up your reservation where you can change your seat. You can also change your seat assignment during the online check-in process. If your new seat is more expensive than the prior seat, then you will have to pay the difference in price.
What are the priority seats of Sun Country Airlines and what happens if someone asks me to move?
To accommodate travelers with disabilities, Sun Country designates some seats as priority seats such as Boeing 737-800: 5C, 5B, 1F, 1E, 1D, 1C, 1B, 1A.
If you were asked to move on the flight, Sun Country will give your group a refund of full seat selection. In this situation, the airline will try its best to make you sit in a superior or an equivalent seat to you and your group. If your flight is fully booked, then you may have to sit separated from your group.
Sun Country Airlines Check-In Info:-
Online check-in starts 24 hours before the flight departure and closes 60 minutes before the actual departure. The check-in can be done using the Sun Country Airlines official website easily.
The flyers who are not U.S. citizens are not allowed to check-in online. They would have to visit the airport in order to get their flight boarding pass. Apart from that, the airline has an online check-in facility on all its flights. The check-in counter opens 3 hours before the flight departure time.
Check-In at Airport:-
The Airport kiosk starts check-in exactly 2 hours before the flight departure time and closes 45 minutes before the actual departure. For international rides, the desk closes 60 minutes before the actual departure of the flight.
The program offers flyers to earn reward points while making their reservation via Sun Country Airlines’ official site and use them while booking their journey for their future travels.
One hundred reward points equal to USD 1 for all Sun Country Airlines flights purchase. However, the points will expire after 36 months of issuance.
Sun Country Airlines pet policy
You are permitted to bring small cats and dogs on all the flights within the USA after confirming your Sun Country Airlines reservations. You can carry them in the passenger section of the flight. Make sure that your furry friend is small enough to fit comfortably in the carrier you are bringing for them. Place the carriage under the seat in your front. There are some points that must keep in mind related to the carrier in which your pet is flying.
- You can carry only one pet in one carriage.
- The carrier should be well ventilated and have a leak-proof bottom.
- The maximum size of the carrier must not be larger than 16 x 10 x 8 inches.
- This carrier must fit under the seat available in your front.
A maximum of four pets are permitted in the Sun Country flights and one person can travel with only one pet.
Do I have to pay any fee for traveling with pets?
Yes, you will be charged with an applicable fee for carrying your pet on the flight. If you have made a booking in advance, you will be charged with $75 per flight segment. If you are going to make a walk-up request, then you will have to pay $100 per flight segment. For instant requests, you will only be allowed to fly with your pet if there is enough room on the plane as only four pets are allowed on a flight. It is highly recommended to make your pet booking in advance. Please note that the fee you will pay is non-refundable.
Are there any special seats for traveling with pets?
No, no special seats are available on the flight for flying with your pet, but there are some restrictions on it. Exit row seats and bulkhead seats are not permitted. It is highly advised for all the passengers traveling with their pets, to book the middle seat as this seat has the most under space seat.
How to make a booking for my pet?
To confirm your pet’s booking, reach out to the Sun Country reservations desk and the agents will assist you without any hesitation regarding the booking of your pet.
Sun Country Faqs: for Ticketing
- Can I get free checked baggage with Sun Country?
Yes, Sun Country offers a free checked bag only to some selected passengers. These travelers include Visa Signature cardholders of Sun Country Airlines and active US military. All other fliers have to buy luggage separately.
- Can I reserve seats on Sun Country
Yes, passengers can select their preferred seat either at the time of reservation, after confirming your booking, or during the online check-in. Once you have completed your Sun Country Airlines reservations, you can go to the “My Trips” section available on the airline’s official site. If your seat is not selected, you will get a random seat during check-in at no additional cost.
- Does Sun Country have a mobile app?
Yes, Sun Country has its own mobile app, which is specially designed to make your day-of-travel experience comfortable and smooth. You can download it on Android and Apply both devices. With this dedicated app, you can fetch all the vital information at your fingertips.
- What are the preferred seats of Sun Country Airlines?
Best seats are available in the forward section of the cabin and these seats comprise an additional three inches of recline, a movable headrest, a decent 34 inches of legroom, and both standard AC power outlets and USB charging ports. Travelers who have reserved the Best seats also receive a complimentary premium beverage and priority boarding.
- Does Sun Country offer free drinks?
Yes, Sun Country Airlines provides free beverages on-board that includes decaffeinated coffee, tea, coca-cola range, coffee, and juices. Please note that only scheduled services include free non-alcoholic drinks. Fliers are also permitted to purchase food from the on-board menu. Various options of food and drinks are available on this menu that will satisfy the palate of every passenger.
About Sun Country: Based in Minneapolis of the United States, Sun Country is an ultra-low-cost airline. The airline also carries a massive number of travelers throughout the year and has secured 11th step doing the same. You can now make your Sun Country Airlines reservations for Upto 50 destinations across the Caribbean, the United States, and Mexico.
The Airline came into existence in June of the year 1982 and first started to fly in the Year 1983. After facing bankruptcy two times, the airline was finally bought by the Davis family of Minnesota, who also owned another company at the time called ‘Cambria’. After this purchase, the airline had faced a significant inclination towards the growth and is providing the premium traveling services to its flyers. Later in 2017, the airline once again was sold by the owners to Apollo Global Management.
Sun Country Airlines Review:
Submit your review
I have been traveling with Sun Country Airlines for many years now, and trust me I always had a great experience with it. This time, I needed to change my flight due to some emergencies. I was not able to change my flight via the official site, so I contacted the customer service of the airline. My call gets connected within no time, and the agent over the phone was very friendly and supportive. I shared my problem with him, and he listened to it carefully. He asked for some details, and within a few minutes my ticket was booked on another flight. I am really thankful to him. Great job, Sun Country!