Find Some Affordable & Amazing Deals on Air France Booking
Are you looking for a chance to fulfill your travel dream at minimal fares? If yes, you must confirm your Air France booking as soon as possible to make the most of your journey. With this airline, you can fly to your dream destination at budget-friendly fares.
About Air France
Housed in Paris, Air France is the flag airline of France and is one of the precious founders of Skyteam Airlines Alliance. You can make your Air France reservation to the city of your dreams as the airline covers multiple destinations around the globe including some popular destinations such as Istanbul, Miami, Dubai, Aberdeen, Montreal, Singapore, Montevideo, Jersey, Abidjan, Shanghai, Milan, Johannesburg, Seoul, and many more.
Charles De Gaulle and Orly Airport are the hub Airport of Air France. The airline also is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group.
If you are willing to maximize your savings, then don’t forget to check out the current deals and discounts. Pick the right offer on time, and fly without burning a hole in your wallet. These offers are published on the official site so that you can easily get them. Make an Air France Booking at the earliest for minimal fares.
In-flight services of Air France Booking
Air France offers services for complete comfort, safety, and peace of mind to the customers while flying. Moreover, one can access high-quality services with different travel classes and ticket fares.
- Call on 1 (800) 237-2747 to book your flight tickets and make a pre-meal selection with your Air France reservations as per your travel requirements.
- The in-flight entertainment system on the plane is top-notch. In addition, you can enjoy watching movies and videos on your smartphone with high-speed Wi-Fi- services.
- Air France provides great dining service on board all the flights.
- When flying in an Economy Cabin and on flights less than 2 hours and 30 minutes, get snacks and sweets on selected routes.
- In comparison, Business class passengers can get access to premium catering services along with wine and Champagne.
- Moreover, there is a full meal facility in Economy and Premium Economy cabins.
- You will also get a welcome drink like water, juice, or Champagne in a Business class.
Travel Classes on Air France Reservation
Air France has four travel classes: Premium, Economy, First, and Business. Moreover, each travel class offers different services while keeping the safety and comfort concerns.
i) Economy Class
- Economy class passengers can get access to comfortable seats on long and short-haul flights.
- Moreover, you get winged headrests, a personal telephone, a touch screen monitor, and a great entertainment system.
- Get meals of two different types, including snacks on short routes and a three-course meal with alcohol on medium-haul flights.
- In addition, passengers may also request extra legroom with Seat Plus at the exit of the aircraft.
ii) Premium Economy Class
- Premium Economy class passengers can sit in the main cabin when flying on an international route.
- Moreover, by making Air France reservations, receive perks like a wide touchscreen, an electronic PC outlet, and a USB port.
iii) Business Class
- The airline provides a power outlet so you can charge phones or laptops. Besides, get noise cancellation headsets, a wide storage area to keep your documents, and an adjustable reading lamp.
- In addition, flyers will get a full-flat bed, workspace area with a desk, bed, and access to the direct aisle.
- The seats in the business class have a modern metallic touch and have an amazing design.
iv) First Class
- A first-class ticket gives you several premium facilities during the flight. It includes a storage area, a personal cloakroom, lamp, extra legroom, and other amazing services.
- Moreover, get access to a TV with 24 inches screen with 1000 hours of fantastic shows, documentaries, and music.
- Additionally, the food menu was designed by great chefs, and they will offer you finger-licking food on the plane.
Different Ways to Make Air France Reservations Tickets
Passengers must know that there are different ways to book Air France tickets and customize travel plans. It includes online via the site, at the airport counter, and through a phone call.
You can even download the airline’s free mobile app and search the tickets to your preferred destination. Moreover, it will take a few clicks to confirm a flight booking and manage tickets when changing travel plans.
How to Make Online Reservation of Air France Booking?
If you are wondering how to make Air France reservations, you may go through the online procedure for instant bookings.
Let’s look at the steps you must follow to book flight tickets on Air France.
- First, launch the airline’s official site on your browser.
- Second, click on the “Book Flights” button.
- Choose your trip type from one-way, multi-city, or round trips.
- Enter your arrival and departure cities and travel dates, including return dates, in case you have booked round trips.
- Now choose the number of passengers and put them in different categories like infants, children, adults, and senior citizens.
- You can select a travel class from Economy, Premium, Business, and La Premiere travel classes.
- If you have ‘Blue Credits’, choose the “Use My Blue Credits” option.
- Hit the “Find Flight” option, and you can find a flight from the available flights.
- After selecting a flight that best suits your requirements, go to the payment page and pay for the flight tickets.
- Finally, the airline will send you a confirmation mail regarding the ticket purchase to your registered email address.
Moreover, Passengers can dial 1 (800) 237-2747 or +1 860-321-6827 and speak with the booking team to make Air France reservations in advance to your favorite destination.
Make an Air France Flight Booking over a Phone Call
Now, if you are unable to make an Air France flight booking online, connect with the team over a call. Furthermore, tell your travel preferences to the representative, and they will find the best fare and flights for your trip.
You can go through the following steps to confirm your reservation over a phone call on Air France.
- First, go to the Air France official site and head to the “Contact Us” section.
- Second, you can see the flight booking helpline number area-wise. Choose a particular number and continue with the service.
- After that, you may choose your desired language.
- Now listen to the IVR instructions and select an option for making a flight reservation.
- Wait on the line till the call is connected with the booking team.
- An executive from the flight reservation department will get back to you and ask for your travel requirements. Based on the information, they will arrange a flight and confirm your booking for your upcoming journey.
- In addition, you can provide your payment details and pay for the flight tickets.
To know more about the booking process and travel requirements, flyers can contact the Air France customer service team at 1 (800) 237-2747 or +1 860-321-6827.
How to Manage an Air France Booking?
Travel plans are subject to a change due to any reason. If you made an Air France booking and are willing to make ticket changes, you are eligible to make upgrades. Now, you must be thinking about how to manage an Air France booking, considering both online/offline ways.
Procedure to Manage a Flight Booking Online on Air France
Managing a flight ticket includes changing the travel dates, routes, destinations, and classes as per your trip plans. Moreover, you can manage a booking online/offline via phone call and customize bookings seamlessly.
You can follow the below steps to manage a flight booking online on Air France.
- Open the airline’s official site.
- Second, click on the “Manage Trip” section.
- Travelers can dial 1 (800) 237-2747 and instantly connect with a flight representative to easily manage Air France tickets and customize a vacation package.
- Now, enter your last name and flight ticket reference code to retrieve your flight booking.
- Click on the “Search” button, and you can choose a flight to upgrade.
- Make the changes like dates, destinations, travel classes, seat changes, or add extra services.
- Furthermore, confirm the flight upgrades by paying the change fees as per the flight change policy.
Air France Flight Change Policy
Air France lets passengers make flight changes anytime before travel. From changing dates and routes to destinations, one can modify tickets without any inconvenience.
You must know many things about the Air France flight change policy. Let’s check them out in detail.
- You can change the itineraries, meals, dates, dates, and routes and make seat upgrades before departure. You can make free flight upgrades within 24 hours of the actual ticket purchase.
- Moreover, Air France imposes an additional fee for changing flights after the grace period. The flight change fees may vary with different travel classes, fare types, and destinations.
- If the fare of the previous booking is lower than the new tickets, you have to pay the fare difference. However, in other situations, the airline will reimburse the fare difference or provide flight credits for the same.
- There are online and offline ways to change a ticket; you can choose at your convenience.
About Air France Cancellation Policy
Air France will accept your flight cancellation and refund request before the scheduled flight departure. Moreover, the airline may or may not impose an extra fee depending on when you have applied for cancellation.
You must remember some significant points when applying for flight cancellations before flying.
- The Air France flight cancellation policy states that there are no extra charges for canceling flights within 24 hours of the reservation.
- However, if you cancel flights outside 24 hours, you have to bear a penalty, which is non-refundable.
- There are no cancellation fees for canceling flights due to death, medical emergency, and court orders.
- In addition, flight cancellation can be made in many ways, including a phone call, at the airport, and online.
How can I Cancel an Air France Flight Booking Online via the Site?
When wondering how can I cancel an Air France flight booking, go through the online steps and cancel flights within a few clicks.
Online Procedure for Flight Cancellation on Air France
- First, head to the airline’s official site and log into your account.
- Second, click on the “Manage Booking” option.
- Now, add flight details, including your last name and flight confirmation number.
- Select the flight and apply for flight cancellation.
- After that, hit the “Cancel Bookings” button.
- Confirm your request by paying the cancellation fees.
- At last, you will receive a flight cancellation mail from the airline’s official team.
Dial Air France customer service phone number 1 (800) 237-2747 or +1 860-321-6827 to cancel flights and request full ticket refunds within 24 hours for free.
Cancel Air France Reservations over a Phone call
If you are facing some problems when cancelling flights online, consider the offline procedure. You can call on 1 (800) 237-2747 and get in touch with an executive and request them to cancel bookings on your behalf. Simultaneously, you can apply for a ticket refund for the unused portion of the flight.
How much are the Fees for Cancelling flights on Air France?
You might be confused about how much are the fees for cancelling flights on Air France? The cancellation fees are not the same for everyone. Moreover, it depends on various factors, including flight length, route, travel classes, and time of cancellation.
- There are no charges for cancelling flights within 24 hours of the initial booking.
- Moreover, you have to pay a penalty between $100 and $500, which is non-refundable.
- You don’t have to pay the cancellation fees as long as you are an Elite member.
Highlights of the Air France Refund Policy
- According to the Air France refund policy, you can request full refunds for cancelling flights within 24 hours of booking.
- However, the airline will transfer compensation minus cancellation fees and other applicable charges if you cancel flights a few hours before departure.
- You will get refunds as travel credit in the wallet and use the value towards booking an award flight.
- In addition, the team will take 10 to 15 working days to process your ticket refund request.
How to Request a Refund on Air France?
After canceling flights, the next question that arises in mind is how to request a refund on Air France? Claim full ticket refunds either by filling out an online form or speaking with an executive over a call.
- First, begin by heading to the airline’s official site to cancel your current flight booking.
- Second, go to the “Manage My Booking” section.
- Now, choose the flight you have canceled.
- Next, move to the refund request page, and you will see an online application.
- Fill out the details in the form.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
Once the team verifies your refund request, you will get compensation for canceling flights.
Submit your refund request after canceling flight tickets within 24 hours of booking by dialing Air France phone number 1 (800) 237-2747 or +1 860-321-6827.
|Air France Reservation||+1-860-333-5386|
|Air France Reservation Number||+1-860-333-5386|
|Air France booking Phone Number||+1-860-333-5386|
|Air France Telefono USA||+1-860-333-5386|
|Air France Tickets Phone Number||+1-860-333-5386|
|Air France Customer Service Number||+1-860-333-5386|
|Air France Technical Support Number||1 (800) 992-3932|
|Air France Baggage Helpline Number||1 (800) 237-2747|
|Air France Cancellation Number||1 (800) 237-2747|
|Hubs||Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly Airport|
|Subsidiaries||HOP!, Joon, Transavia France|
|Parent company||Air France–KLM|
|Headquarters||Roissypôle, Charles de Gaulle Airport, Tremblay-en-France, France|
Air France Flight Check-in Policy Guidelines
At Air France, flyers can do flight check-in online for up to 30 hours before the scheduled flight departure. During this time, print your boarding pass and receive an e-ticket through an email or SMS, or use a self-service kiosk.
- Passengers can check in 24 hours for all Delta Airlines flights leaving from the US. It also applies to flights from Atlanta and Detroit operated by Air France.
- Moreover, there are two options for online check-in, including via the site and mobile app.
- During flight check-in, you can make your choice of seat reservations and print a flight boarding pass and your baggage tag.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Online Flight Check-in?
Online check-in begins 30 minutes to 30 hours before departure, based on your destination. Moreover, you must meet the eligibility criteria for online flight check-in on Air France.
- You can not do online check-in when traveling with a baby.
- Online check-in is applicable if your trip includes a layover but not when you are changing airports during the layover.
- Suppose your departure is on Alicante, Bern, Damascus, Ljubljana, Hanoi, Malte, Palma, Seoul, Seville, Vigo, Verona, and Helsinki. In that case, online check-in is not for you.
- In addition, online check-in is not available for special needs passengers.
How to do Online Flight Check-in on Air France?
You can go through the online procedure when confused about how to do flight check-in online on Air France?
- Open the airline’s official site and click on the “Check-in” button.
- Now, add your ticket number or booking reference and last name.
- Now press the “Check-in” button.
- Next, you can see your current flight’s exact date and time within a few clicks.
- You can download and print your flight boarding pass and choose preferred seats at least 24 hours before departure.
Dial Air France Customer Service Number for an Instant Help
Have trouble while using the services of the airline? Worry not as the Air France customer service number +1-800-873-2247 or +1-860-333-5386 of the airline is an available round of clock for the travelers in need. You can connect to the airline representatives at any time of the day and get guidance from them. Give a call on the Air France reservation number and have solutions to all your problems within no time.
Baggage Allowance Rules and Regulations of Air France
- Travelers flying in the Economy class can take one bag and one accessory, including a briefcase or purse.
- Premium Economy, Business, and La Premiere class flyers can take two bags and one personal item.
- cabin baggage should not exceed 55 x 35 x 25 cm. The maximum size limit of a personal item should not be larger than 40 x 30 x 15 cm.
- Travelers can book cheap flight tickets if they agree not to check in baggage.
- Regular Economy flyers can check one bag weighing up to 23 kilograms for no additional fee.
- Moreover, Premium Economy ticket holders can check two suitcases for no fee. The maximum weight of the bags should be up to 23 kg or 50 pounds
- When flying in a Business class, check two baggage items weighing up to 32 kilograms or 70 pounds.
- All first-class passengers can get access to complimentary three checked bags up to 32 kg.
- If you exceed the maximum limit of checked bags, the airline will mark the bags as excess baggage at check-in.
- Moreover, the airline will charge you an extra fee between €25 and €300 depending on the flight route.
- Flyers cannot pre-book overweight or oversized bags on Air France.
Seat Selection with Air France:
Using the Aircraft seating map the flyers can select their desired spots, and also reserve their seats by calling the reservations department or at the time of their online/ Airport check-in and while making their booking as well.
How to Select a Seat on my Scheduled Air France Flight?
If you have already confirmed your Air France tickets reservation, then you can choose your favorite seat from the “My Bookings” section on the official site of the airline. Below are the steps to retrieve your purchase with the airline.
- Go to the Air France official site.
- The “My Bookings” option will be displayed on the top of the homepage. Click on it to proceed further.
- Now, a section will appear on your screen that says “Your Trip.” You can access your trip details by entering the required information.
- Add the booking reference and flyer’s last name.
- Click on the “Search” option after that and pull up your reservation.
Now, apply a click on the “Seat Selection” option and select your preferred seat from the available seat options. Check out the seat map to know whether your desired seat is available or not.
Air France group travel
Under the Air France group travel, passengers can book flights for ten or more people on the same itinerary. Moreover, one has to request a group flight booking over a phone call or submit a group form application.
Terms and conditions on Air France group travel
- As per the Air France group travel policy, flyers can book a common flight for ten or more passengers.
- Moreover, if a group has less than ten people, they won’t be able to get discounts and offers.
- In addition, group passengers may use credit cards, including VISA, Master, and American Express cards, to make payments.
How to book group tickets on Air France?
To learn about how to book group tickets on Air France, avail the phone call service or submit an online form. Book Air France group tickets for ten or more people by dialing 1 (800) 237-2747 and request the Air France executive to find the best fares for your journey.
Follow the steps to confirm your Air France group flight booking online.
- Begin by launching the airline’s official site.
- Next, search for the “Book” option.
- Now, fill in your trip details like arrival and departure cities, travel dates, number of passengers, and cabin.
- Hit the option “Passengers,” and you will see the field to book flight tickets for ten or more passengers.
- Click on the “Search Flights” option.
- Mention the dates and confirm your group flight booking.
- Confirm your flight tickets by making the final payment.
Join the Air France frequent flyer program
With the Air France frequent flyer program, one can earn and redeem miles on shopping and travel. Moreover, the miles you earn, the more complimentary services you can enjoy.
Different ways to redeem miles on Air France
- You can use your miles to book flights, and hotels, make ticket upgrades, and purchase car rental services.
- In addition, earn miles to shop online at the Flying Blue shop for miles or reward points.
- Passengers can redeem miles to buy a one-way or return flight ticket in the Economy, Premium, Economy, and Business cabins.
- Members can also use miles for a donation and send essential items, provide good care for sick children and bring a change. There are almost 480 brands to shop from.
How many miles can you earn with a Flying Blue membership?
If you are a member of the Flying Blue program, you must be thinking about how many miles you can earn? If yes, see the following chart.
- By spending a Euro, you can receive four miles and redeem them towards booking an award flight.
- Moreover, Silver members can get six miles for each Euro spent.
- Get up to seven miles for spending a Euro.
- The membership will let you earn eight miles after spending a Euro.
Air France Worldwide Contact Details with Email
|[email protected]||Call Air France Reservation Number||+1-860-333-5386|
|[email protected]||Air France Tickets||+1-860-333-5386|
|[email protected]||Air France Flight ticket Phone Number||+1-860-333-5386|
|[email protected]||Air France Spain Number||901-901-100|
|[email protected]||Air France Canada Contact detail||888-572-7447 /888-5SAPHIR|
|[email protected]||Air France Italy number||848-800-722|
|[email protected]||Air France Denmark||82-33-28-58|
|[email protected]||Air France United States for booking||800-210-6508|
|[email protected]||Air France Reservation Portugal||707-200-913|
|[email protected]||Air France Sweden||46-08-51-99-23-92|
|[email protected].||Air France Mainland France & Overseas Dependencies||33 (0)9-69-36-72-77|
|[email protected]||Air France Luxembourg||27-30-20-15|
|[email protected]||Air France Norway||23-50-03-02|
|[email protected]||Air France India||1800-180-00-66(numéro vert) /|
|[email protected]||The United Kingdom Air France Contact number||0871-22-66-737|
|[email protected]||Air France Finland||0200-847-30|
|[email protected]||Air France Netherlands||020-654-5620|
|Germany Air France Customer service||0180-605-49-11|
|[email protected]||Air France Mexico||01-800-123-33-40|
|[email protected]||Ireland Air France Number||01-605-0389|
|Air France Austria||01-36027-72681|
|[email protected]||Belgium Air France Phone||(french speaker)070-300-022|
|Switzerland Air France Contact||(french speaker)022-827-8775|
Why Should I Choose Air France as Your Travel Companion?
Going through the list of airlines to find the best one for your travel? Well, your search ends at Air France. The airline is a perfect choice for budget-savvy travelers as well as luxury seekers because it offers every amenity to make your trip an enriching experience. Moreover, Air France never hesitates to go that extra mile for your comfort. If you wish to feel special in the air, just confirm your Air France booking and enjoy every amenity on the flight. In addition to this, the airline delivers great service on the ground also. Some benefits of traveling with it are stated below.
The main and the only motive of the airline is to transfer its passengers safely to their dream destinations. Air France has nurtured from the seed of the sole motive, which is to elevate the experience of its travelers. The airline has an excellent safety record, and you can connect to your final destination without worrying about safety.
The best part about air traveling is deals and discounts. Air France is an idyllic pick for penny-pinchers because it features plenty of offers on its official site. However, you can get these discounts on the airline’s social media handles also but the official website is the highly recommended option. Firstly, navigate to the official site website. Secondly, look for the on-going offers to get the best one.
Hassle-free and Quick Booking
Some people don’t prefer air travel because of the cumbersome booking procedure, but with Air France, you can confirm your booking in a jiffy. This airline facilitates travelers with different options to make the Air France tickets. Choose which method suits you the best and proceed accordingly.
No Hidden Charges
One of the important parts of air travel, which people usually neglect, is hidden charges. Many airlines include hidden charges in their airfares, and therefore passengers unknowingly pay an extra amount for their reservation. Air France believes in offering the utmost transparency to its passengers, and therefore they always know what their total expenditure is.
Brilliant Customer Service
Air France has stunning customer service, which is available 24*7 to provide relevant assistance to travelers in need. Reach out to them regardless of the time and tackle all your problems in a fraction of a second.
Some Air France Airlines FAQ’s
Flyers are now able to change the time, date, class, and itinerary of their Air France reservation with or without any fee by calling to customer service number 1800 419 2033. If the updated flight prices are higher, then you can change your flight by paying the margin price. However, if the price is lower than before, then you’ll receive a refund of the partial amount.
The airline offers free cancellation and a full refund if the booking is canceled in the first 24 hours of its making, but only if the ticket is purchased either from the airline website or its airport desk. Changes are also free of cost, which means you can update your details anytime.
There is no refund for non-refundable flights, but if your flight is canceled by the airline due to some unavoidable natural or technical reasons, then Air France issues a travel voucher, which you can use for your upcoming travel plans. The flyers can also go with the next available flight without paying any extra amount.
The refund processing is a time taking process, after filling your refund application form online you’ll have to wait for 18-30 business days. For regular updates, you can also reach out to the helpline number of the airline.
The airline Allows a complete refund of your booking amount if you cancel your reservation within its first 24 hours.
Other related airlines for reservations :
Submit your review
It was my first experience with Air France and I can surely say that it’s not going to be my last. I had such a great flight all because of the cordial and generous staff of the airline. As soon as I boarded the flight, one member came to me and he helped me in stowing my luggage. As I seated down, I was offered a complimentary drink. The crew members were very attentive throughout the flight and they took care of all our needs. I can firmly say that Air France staff is the best.
Somehow, I missed a flight with Air France and they issued me a new flight without any extra charges. The agents were very kind to me. On the flight, they were so generous and welcoming and they tried their best to make my journey so pleasant. I am a fan of the crew of this airline and they never fail to impress me. Thanks, Air France! You guys are the best!
I don’t prefer to travel in economy class as I don’t find it convenient. However, with Air France, I found economy class seats were surprisingly comfortable and tickets that were very affordable. I loved traveling with them. I took additional facilities, extra baggage allowance, and seat upgrades at a pocket-friendly price. From tempting in-flight food to beverages, great entertainment to polite staff, punctuality to customer service, I love everything about this airline.
It was my first experience with Air France and I took a flight from Paris to Bangui. I must say I am very happy with their services. The crew members tried their best to keep the hygiene on point in the flight, ensuring the safety of each passenger. I loved the airline and I am definitely going to fly with the airline again.