Have you missed your EasyJet flight? No worries as you can travel on the next flight as per EasyJet missed flight policy. If you are looking to rebook the flight, you are here in the right place. The following post covers all the relevant information regarding the same.
As per the missed flight policy of EasyJet, if you miss your flight but arrive no later than two hours at the airport after departure, you can travel on the next available flight by paying the Rescue fee. However, if you have arrived 2 hours or more after departure, it will be mandatory to book a new flight.
Check out the following post to get further information.
What Happens If You Miss EasyJet an flight?
If you have missed your EasyJet flight but arrived no later than 2 hours after the flight’s departure, then you can book the next flight by paying the Rescue fee. As per EasyJet Airlines missed flight policy, you have to rebook your flight if you have arrived 2 hours or more after the flight’s departure.
If you still have queries related to the same, talk to a live person by dialing the EasyJet customer service number and get immediate assistance.
EasyJet Missed Flight : Terms & Conditions
Check out the following information to learn the terms and conditions applied in case of a missed flight at EasyJet.
- It is mandatory to show your boarding pass and reach the airport before the closing time.
- If you arrive at the airport before the scheduled closing time and are unable to show the boarding pass, the airline will not allow you to travel and you will miss your EasyJet flight.
- If you miss an EasyJet flight, you are allowed to request a transfer to the next available flight by paying a Rescue fee.
- You must show the valid documents and pay charges within two hours of the missed flight departure time to fly on the next available flight on EasyJet Airlines.
The airline doesn’t allow you compensation after missing a flight for any reason. To get additional assistance, dial the EasyJet missed flight phone number and get help from their live person.
EasyJet Missed Flight Policy
Further, you may check out the missed flight policy of EasyJet Airlines. You should be aware of the policy whenever you miss a flight on the same airline. For your convenience, we have tried to include all the related policies via the following list.
- If you arrive at the airport 2 hours before departure and still miss your flight, then EasyJet will allow you to travel on the next available flight at no cost.
- You are allowed to ask for a refund on the missed flight only when you don’t want to fly on another flight. The airline will transfer a travel voucher or credit to your account in such a case.
- The airline permits you to apply for a refund if you missed your flight due to unavoidable circumstances.
- You can also avail of complimentary services in case of a missed flight with the airline.
- As per the EasyJet miss flight policy, you have to pay the charges if the replaced flight departs from another airport.
To learn more about the missed flight policy of EasyJet, you may connect with someone at the airline and ask for immediate assistance.
How Do I Rebook My EasyJet Missed Flight?
First, you should know that it will be mandatory to describe an appropriate reason to reschedule a flight on EasyJet Airlines. In addition, you have to submit valid documents before rebooking a flight on EasyJet flight.
Look at the following steps to rebook your missed flight on EasyJet Airlines.
- The first step is to look for the customer service help desk.
- Enter your missed flight details and ask the live person to reschedule the flight.
- You may also ask for EasyJet miss flight refund from the live representative.
- Choose the rebook option and pay the rebooking fee, if any.
- Once you have made the payment, wait to receive the confirmation mail from the airline.
You can take the assistance of the steps mentioned above to rebook your missed flight. If you have experienced an issue during the rebooking process, speak to a live representative at the airline anytime.
How Can I Claim EasyJet Missed Flight?
If you want to claim your missed flight on EasyJet, follow the below steps. Here, we have listed the steps to claim the missed flight on the same airline.
- The first step is to get through the EasyJet sales desk within 2 hours after the flight departure.
- Provide them with the insurance certificate and booking reference.
- After that, the live person will note your arrival time on their system as a record.
- Next, you will get a solution from the live representative, from where you may either confirm the departure flight option or ask for a claim.
- If you choose the replacement option, the airline will reschedule the new flight for you and allow you to collect the boarding pass.
- And if you choose the claim option, you will get the refund within 7-10 business days to your original registered account.
- However, if you select the flight voucher or credit, EasyJet Airlines will transfer the voucher to your account for further bookings. You can apply the travel voucher or credit to book flights with the same airline.
Do you still have queries about claiming a refund for the missed flights? If yes, it is suggested to contact a live person by dialing the EasyJet customer service number 24/7.
How Much Is The EasyJet Miss Flight fee?
If you arrive at the airport by two hours after departure but still missed your flight, the airline allows you to travel on the next available flight. However, you have to pay the Rescue fee of £110 to fly on the next flight.
Can I Claim Compensation From EasyJet?
Yes, you can claim EasyJet missed flight compensation when you are denied boarding the flight for any reason. Or, when your flight has been canceled or delayed by the airline, you will be entitled to compensation.
See Also Other Airlines Related Posts :
- EasyJet Multi City Booking
- Ryanair multi city flights
- American Airlines multi-city
- Qatar airways Multi City
- Air Canada Multi City
Submit your review