Are you looking for a procedure to choose an aisle or window seat on Air Canada? There might be chances of not getting your desired seats while or after booking a flight. Before applying for the process, you first check out the Air Canada Seat selection policy. In the given post, you will get complete information on selecting your desired seats.
Passengers can make Air Canada seats selection during reservations or 24 hours before the flight’s departure. If you want to experience luxury when flying on Air Canada, it is advised to select seats on your own. The airline provides you with four options when it comes to seat selection.
You may proceed further to get the additional information or directly connect with a live representative at the airline.
See Also: Air Canada Booking
What is the Air Canada Seat Selection Policy?
If you are looking forward to choosing your desired seats on Air Canada, it becomes mandatory to check out their policy first. Well, it is quite easy to select seats with Air Canada Airlines as per their seat selection policy.
Look at the Air Canada Preferred Seats Policy to Get a Better Insight.
- Travelers can choose their Preferred seats before or after booking the flights on Air Canada. Also, selecting your desired seats for free during check-in is possible.
- As per the Air Canada seat selection policy, you can choose a seat in advance by paying an additional charge.
- Air Canada charges for seat selection depending on the fare type, arrival destination, and other factors. You can read the whole post or contact the airline to get the complete info on the fee.
Still having queries associated with the Air Canada seat selection policy, you can connect with a live person at the airline or go through their official website.
How Many Seats Does Air Canada Offer?
Air Canada Airlines permits its valuable passengers to select their seats within a budget by offering a wide range of options. There might be a fee difference for different types of seats available on Air Canada flights.
Let’s Check Out All the Seats Offered by Air Canada Airlines.
If you wish to experience extra leg room space when flying on Air Canada, you should choose the preferred seats. You can reserve these seats before or after the reservation. The preferred seats are near the front or at the aircraft’s exit. You can exit early after choosing a preferred seat.
Do you wish to save money while making a seat selection on Air Canada? Then, booking an economy seat could be the best option for you. You can avail lots of benefits by choosing economy seats within your budget.
Read Also: Air Canada Travel Voucher
Premium Economy Seats
Premium economy seats are present just near the business cabin class. You can go with the premium economy class if you want to experience advanced features. It could be complementary to buy. You can carry two-checked bags after making Air Canada seats selection in the premium class.
Business Class or Signature Class Seats
If you want to fly in first-class and can pay higher, you can choose seats in business class. Business class is the costliest Seat on Air Canada flights. You can truly experience a deluxe air trip after selecting a seat in business class.
If you are having any trouble while selecting a seat, feel free to connect with a travel agent at Air Canada Airlines or head over to the official website.
How Can I Choose a Seat in Advance on Air Canada?
Air Canada seats selection can be made in advance by visiting the official website or contacting a live representative. Here, we have listed all the possible ways to choose a seat in booking with Air Canada Airlines.
Via visiting the official website
- The initial step is to go through the official website of Air Canada.
- Next, click on the Check-in option and enter the passenger’s last name and confirmation code.
- Look for the Air Canada Seats Selection option and select your desired Seat. You can also use Air Canada promo code for seat selections to get discounts.
- Once you have confirmed your seats, print the boarding pass.
- Go to the payment page to pay the fee for choosing a seat.
You can also take the assistance of live representatives to book a seat in advance. For this, dial the Air Canada Customer Service Number and ask a travel agent to help you reserve a seat in advance.
How to Reserve a Seat on Air Canada Airlines?
Here are ways to reserve a seat on Air Canada Airlines before or after making the reservation. You can move ahead and apply the following steps respectively.
Reserve a Seat During the Booking Process
- Initially, choose the flight option after visiting the airline’s official website.
- Next, you must enter the required details such as flight dates, the number of passengers, departure, etc.
- You will be notified of available flights if any. Here, you can book your desired flight.
- Now, choose the Air Canada Seat Selection option and reserve a seat.
- Make the payment and wait for the confirmation mail from the airline.
Reserve a seat after booking
- First of all, get through the Air Canada official website.
- Afterward, choose the Manage my flight option and look for the seat selection option.
- Next, select your preferred Seat and pay the fee for it.
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation mail from the airline regarding Air Canada Seat Selection.
If you need the assistance of an executive to reserve your desired Seat, you can dial the Air Canada Airlines seat selection phone number at any time.
Read Also : Complete Guide on Air Canada Booking
How Much is the Air Canada Advance Seat Selection Fee?
You can experience aisle or window seats when flying with Air Canada Airlines. However, it is a must to pay a charge for selecting advance seat selection Air Canada. Below, you can get the complete fee structure for selecting a seat in advance on Air Canada.
- When selecting a standard seat, the basic fare for domestic flights varies between $20-$100. And the basic fare for international flights might range between $30-$100.
- The standard fare for selecting standard seats ranges from $10 -$50 (for domestic flights). And, if you are traveling on international flights, the Air Canada seat selection cost will be $20 -$50.
- If you want to choose a preferred seat, the fee may start from $19.
For any further assistance on Air Canada Seat Selection fee, you can call one of the travel agents at the airline 24/7 or visit their official website at any time.
Air Canada Seat Selection – Fee Structure
Whether you will have to pay for your seats or not totally depends upon the type of fare you have purchased. In some fares, seat selection is included, while you have to pay an extra charge for some. Let’s explore the fee to reserve your seat according to different fares.
- Canada-USA/ within Canada – $20 – $100 *
- Mexico and Caribbean – 20 – 100 CAD/USD*
- International flights – 30 – 100 CAD/USD*
- Canada-USA/ within Canada – $10 – $50 *
- Selected international destinations – $20 – $50
- All other itineraries – seat selection is complimentary.
Premium Economy/ Business Class/ Flex/ Latitude/ Confort fares
For all these fares, seat selection is complimentary. Customers don’t have to pay any fee if they have purchased these fares.
Book your seats by visiting the “Air Canada My Bookings” section on the airline’s official site.
How to Change a Seat on Air Canada Flight Tickets?
Have you made any mistakes during the Air Canada seats selection procedure? Then, you are surely looking for the complete process to change your Seat with Air Canada Airlines. Here, we have provided you with an online and offline method to change the sea.
Change Seat Online
- First, launch the registered website on your mobile to initiate the process.
- Next, sign into your account by entering the login credentials.
- Choose the Manage My Booking option and enter the required information.
- Once you have selected your flight, click on the Edit option.
- Select the Seat Selection map and look for your preferred Seat.
- At last, make the payment for the Air Canada seat selection.
Change Seat offline
- To get in touch with a live representative, you first have to find the ideal phone number of the airline.
- You can visit the official website to get their official phone number.
- Dial the Air Canada Helpline Number and click on the right key to talk to a live person.
- You must follow the instructions and share your booking details to change your Seat.
- Finally, pay the fee for requesting a seat selection.
If you are searching for further information on Air Canada seats selection, visit the airline’s official website or dial the customer service phone number 24/7.
See Also : Air Canada Flight Cancellations
You can select seats during the booking process or 24 hours before the flight’s departure.
If you want extra legroom space, aisle, or window seats, you can select seats on Air Canada. Otherwise, you will get a random seat when flying on Air Canada.
You can ask for a refund on advanced seat selection only under a few conditions. The airline will give you a refund when you are moving to another seat due to cancellation or flight change.