SAS Reservations +1-888-526-9336 | SAS Customer Service Number
Willing to feed the globetrotter soul inside you? Yes, then go for SAS reservations without giving any second thoughts and fly without being harsh on your pocket. The airline allows you to explore your dream destination at the lowest fares possible by giving incredible discounts on airfares. As everyone knows, airfares play a major role in any trip and that’s why getting discounts on the flight ticket is the best thing that can happen to you while planning a journey. Get hands on the best offers as early as possible and enjoy incredible savings on your flight booking. Moreover, passengers will be treated with luxury and comfort once they board the SAS flights. So, what is refraining you now? Book within the shortest time and fly affordably.
How to confirm SAS reservations online?
Planning a trip can be an exciting experience, but booking flight tickets can be an intricate process. While traveling with SAS, you don’t have to worry about the booking process as the airline has a very simple and easy reservation process. The official site of the airline is the quickest way to get your purchase done. The user-friendly interface and the extensible search engine on the official site of SAS website will make it easy to confirm your booking. You can also call on the SAS reservations phone number to get instant guidance from the travel experts regarding the booking process. Carry out the below-mentioned steps online to complete your booking in the b;link of an eye.
- Got to the official site of SAS.
- Once you arrive at the official website, you need to choose your location and language before proceeding further.
- Now, the homepage of the airline’s website will open on your screen.
- You are required to click on the “Book” tab to buy flight tickets.
- Now, start inserting all your mandatory details and initiate with choosing the type of trip you want like one-way, round-trip, and other trips.
- In the “From” field, enter your origin city. Travelers from the USA can call on the SAS reservations phone number USA to avail immediate guidance regarding this process.
- In the field that says “To”, add your destination city.
- Now, enter your travel dates in the “Outbound” field. You have the choice to select between a regular calendar and the low price calendar.
- After this, fill the number of passengers that are flying on the same route.
- Choose whether you like to pay with USD or points.
- Now, click on the “Search” tab and pull up the list of available flights without any additional efforts.
- Among all the flights, pick the best one and reduce the burden from your wallet.
- Move further and pay for your SAS Scandinavian Airlines reservations to confirm it.
These simple steps will help you to purchase flight tickets stress-free.
Check out the SAS baggage allowance
After confirming your booking with SAS, you must be thinking about the allowed number of bags on the next flight. When you should start packing, what is the baggage allowance of the airline, what are the weight and size restrictions on these bags, and what items are allowed to bring on the flight. All these questions must be triggering you. To know the answer to all these questions, you have to open the official site of the airline or get in touch with the SAS customer service to get help from the airline’s representatives. The details of SAS baggage allowance are mentioned below.
- Carry-on allowance
You can bring one carry-on and one personal item on the flight free of charge. Your ticket type decides your baggage allowance. The bag you are bringing on the flight must fit in the weight and size restrictions applied by the airline and it should be fit underneath your front seat. Jackets and coats must be placed in the compartment positioned overhead. The maximum weight of the carry-on bag should not exceed 8 kg. Confirm your SAS booking and carry all your luggage hassle-free. The allowed number of bags are-
- SAS Go – 1
- SAS Plus – 1 and 2 for flight traveling from or to Asia and the USA
- SAS Business – 2
The maximum dimensions of the carry-on bag must not exceed 55 x 40 x 23 cm. 40 x 30 x 15 cm are the maximum dimensions of the handbag.
- Checked baggage
The number of checked bags that are permitted on your flight depends upon the EuroBonus membership level and your ticket type. Visit the “My Bookings” section on the airline’s official site to learn the allowed number of checked bags. Buy SAS tickets and carry all your important stuff without any hassle.
- SAS Go – 1 bag with maximum weight of 23 kg
- SAS Plus – 2 bags having maximum weight of 23 kg
- SAS Business – 2 bags with maximum of 32 kg of weight
The maximum size of any piece of checked bag is 158 cm.
How to manage SAS reservations?
Managing your current booking is as important as confirming it. SAS understands that making changes to the booking is a normal thing and almost every passenger needs to do it. You can do this through the airline’s official website. The airline offers the manage booking facility to all its passengers for their ease. If there is any problem in managing your booking, talk to the airline agents through SAS Airlines customer service and get instant help. Below are the steps to manage your booking online.
- Go to the SAS official website.
- There is a “My Bookings” option on the top of the homepage. Click on it.
- Choose between flights or car rentals.
- Enter your booking reference and passenger’s last name.
- Now, click on the “Search” option to find your booking.
- This will take you to the next page on which your current reservation is opened; modify your booking as per your requirements.
Under this section, you can-
- Make SAS seat reservation
- Change seat assignment
- Cancel your flight
- Add extra baggage
- Request any special meal
- Change your flight
- Request for special ground service
SAS customer service USA is available 24*7 to help passengers in need.